Documentaries on Unusual/Odd/Cringy Subjects -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Tempest

Voci Dal Nulla
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Blood in the face (1991)
an old but informative documentary on white supremacists and their beliefs, in their own words

• Informative
Reactions: GandT

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Vice insider documentaries are always a trip.
Why is vice so widely disliked by the way? I'm not a Vice superfan but I've seen enough to know that a lot of people don't like them.
They've done some good stuff (and continue to do some good stuff like the recent ISIS stooges video), but they can often delve into silly-ass SJW hogwash. The "Motherboard" online magazine is particularly bad in this regard.

TheMightyMonarch

Yee
kiwifarms.net
Ladies and Gentlemen, let me show you Love Me
It's a documentary about mail order brides and the American men who want them. Basically, overweight dumpy guys trying to get with foreign chicks who are way out of their leagues.
I'll give the documentary some credit though in that they do a good job of staying away from the loveshy tendencies that a lot of these men tend to have. But still, it's pretty lolzy to watch. It's on Netflix in case anyone is wondering.

DuskEngine

watermelon seller
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They've done some good stuff (and continue to do some good stuff like the recent ISIS stooges video), but they can often delve into silly-ass SJW hogwash. The "Motherboard" online magazine is particularly bad in this regard.
Like many modern media companies, VICE has a base of shit-tier clickbait producing thinkpiece outlets which supports a core of actually good journalism.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
On the subject of VICE, their "Space Barbie" doc about some Ukranian woman who goes out of her way to look like a giant Barbie doll is particularly unsettling.

Interesting. I think I found a forum these people might browse:
http://www.sexwithcars.com/

The guy who owns the site has a few others, where he describes having sex with his car Marcus and wrote a guide on how to have sex with cars:
https://karnautrahl.wordpress.com/
http://www.geocities.ws/karnautrahl/CarLovingManual.html
Didn't we have a thread about a guy who thought his car's faulty battery making the dash lights flicker meant it wanted to have sex with him?

• Feels
Reactions: Hellsperger

crunchyfrog

I did it for the lulz.
kiwifarms.net
I won't bother posting any links but over the past year or so I've seen people on social media and other places online who're convinced that the Earth is literally flat. Has anyone else encountered these hapless morons?

• Late
Reactions: Fangsofjeff

Fangsofjeff

♡ the most special snowflake ♡
kiwifarms.net
I won't bother posting any links but over the past year or so I've seen people on social media and other places online who're convinced that the Earth is literally flat. Has anyone else encountered these hapless morons?
They've been around for a long time. Have you seen the ones who think the earth is round but hollow and filled with nazis?

• Winner
Reactions: Hellsperger

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vice insider documentaries are always a trip.
Why is vice so widely disliked by the way? I'm not a Vice superfan but I've seen enough to know that a lot of people don't like them.
Vice does a lot of Cracked style "Six racist things in your kitchen cabinet that will blow your mind!" style journalism now. It's part of a general trend where online media/news outfits have stopped giving a fuck about accuracy or even reality as long as they get page views.

crunchyfrog

I did it for the lulz.
kiwifarms.net
They've been around for a long time. Have you seen the ones who think the earth is round but hollow and filled with nazis?
I've always considered the idea of a 'Flat Earth' to be just an adventure into either bad history or some kind of favorite pet project of a pseudo-scientist with too much time on his/her hands. Afaik no one has believed in a 'Flat Earth' other than the slow class since the Greeks figured out the planet was a sphere way back in the day.

And Nazis beneath the surface of the Earth? Sounds like a variation on the same BS that says that Nazis live on the Moon... Does this 'Nazis down below' BS involve UFOs?

Last edited:
Tags
None