Documentary on the Final Fantasy House -

sideofthematress

Take a load off
kiwifarms.net
The Final Fantasy House (and Victoria Bitter/Andrew Blake's insanity, also the Snapewives) was basically the proto otherkin scenario before otherkin became a big thing on Tumblr. I shudder to think of how it would've played out in the fandom environments today... more likely, it'd be "soft trans enby boys uwu" girls doing the Final Fantasy 15 House or something.

That said, it's a fascinating story and one of the most memorable of the pre-Web 2.0 era at that.
Um, you know this Hojo oherkin guy is on Tumblr now. Heck a FF7 friend of mine just told me she's been talking to a fan of his blog who bought his tarrot cards and in the packet gave her a note saying "To my Lucrecia wifey". Or something along those lines. I think he goes by Crimson sun on Tumblr. But yeah I believe this dude is re-inventing himself and trying to weasel his way into the Tumblr FF7/kin crowd once more.

King n Yellow

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(necro'ing again because I rediscovered the FFVII House lore) I think a thread on whatever the woman's name is would be difficult to almost impossible to keep going because if the various stories of her encounters are true and are the same person then she lies about literally everything, changes her name constantly, and keeps a rotation of about five or more aliases going at any given time.

The only tell-tale signs are:
  • She is trashy, avoids bathing or cleaning anything, and hates labor of any kind
  • Tries to be in control of everything and everyone through various forms of manipulation
  • Has knowledge in brainwashing techniques used by cults (sleep deprivation techniques, turning people against each other, preying on distraught and desperate people for new followers, etc.)
  • Believes herself to be a fictional character and usually changes her name to that character and obsesses over whatever media that character is from.
  • Lies about her name and past
  • Loads of identity theft
  • Loads of property theft
The issue here is that the stories listing these things only come out after she's long fled the scene, a lot of it happens IRL and rarely online. Also considering the state of the internet as it is now these bullet points could apply to a lot of people on twitter, reddit, SA, ResetEra, tumblr, and the list goes on and on.

Bunny Tracks

Addicted to a certain kind of sadness
kiwifarms.net
(necro'ing again because I rediscovered the FFVII House lore) I think a thread on whatever the woman's name is would be difficult to almost impossible to keep going because if the various stories of her encounters are true and are the same person then she lies about literally everything, changes her name constantly, and keeps a rotation of about five or more aliases going at any given time.

The only tell-tale signs are:
  • She is trashy, avoids bathing or cleaning anything, and hates labor of any kind
  • Tries to be in control of everything and everyone through various forms of manipulation
  • Has knowledge in brainwashing techniques used by cults (sleep deprivation techniques, turning people against each other, preying on distraught and desperate people for new followers, etc.)
  • Believes herself to be a fictional character and usually changes her name to that character and obsesses over whatever media that character is from.
  • Lies about her name and past
  • Loads of identity theft
  • Loads of property theft
The issue here is that the stories listing these things only come out after she's long fled the scene, a lot of it happens IRL and rarely online. Also considering the state of the internet as it is now these bullet points could apply to a lot of people on twitter, reddit, SA, ResetEra, tumblr, and the list goes on and on.
This is the most frustrating part about Jen and what makes her so dangerous. She's smarter than the average cow and is constantly changing bases. She's paranoid, but in a way that actually makes her hard to get a hold off. As soon as she's attracted too much attention to herself, she goes scorched earth and into hiding. She leaves no trail to go after. She's incredibly hard to pin down and even if someone does manage to find her, there's a very high chance she'll get away again.

Take this with a grain of salt, but the wikia for Tattle-Crime states that Jen was wanted by the police. I can't find a warrant out for her, but the possibility of her being a wanted fugitive would definitely make someone as paranoid as Jen even harder to track down.

Last edited:

Night Owl

How long have I waited...
kiwifarms.net
Um, you know this Hojo oherkin guy is on Tumblr now. Heck a FF7 friend of mine just told me she's been talking to a fan of his blog who bought his tarrot cards and in the packet gave her a note saying "To my Lucrecia wifey". Or something along those lines. I think he goes by Crimson sun on Tumblr. But yeah I believe this dude is re-inventing himself and trying to weasel his way into the Tumblr FF7/kin crowd once more.
Awww, shit, you don't mean this guy, do you?

I didn't really put two and two together, but I've seen usernames like Jen, Summoner Yuna and Sephirothslave on an old FFVII forum that got nuked about ten years ago (it was replaced by a new one shortly afterwards, though I didn't stick around for long.) Didn't think they might have been the same people all along.

Syaoran Li

Honorary Zoomer
kiwifarms.net
The Final Fantasy House was a little before my time on the internet but after reading this thread and watching Fredrik's videos, I must say that I find this all morbidly fascinating.

Jennifer Cornet is one dangerous whack-a-loon, that's for sure. I would like to know more about the smaller failed cults that popped up between the Final Fantasy House and the Hannibal cult (such as the rumored Hellsing cult) and like others have said, I shudder what the original FF cult would've looked like today in this current fandom culture.

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
I'm actually pretty shocked I've never heard about this considering I'm familiar with every fandom and website that was mentioned. Great video. Is there anywhere that chronicles (rather than summarizes) Jen's adventures in a way a newcomer would understand?

• Informative
Reactions: Syaoran Li

MrHoneyBadger

Semper vetulus, semper sobrius
kiwifarms.net
Is this about Victoria Bitter/Andy Blake? Because that was also LOTR and it also had FTM girls involved, oddly.
First time hear that names - where can I read more? Can't find on Google. (I have awful finding skills)
No but there were girls, demanding that they are men (LOTR man, mostly). Funny thing that now, 20 years later, they are mostly in marriages and have kids.
Weird how it is all alike, even if the countries are different. I though we had it because it was weird times and everyone were kinda insane, but when I hear of those stories in other countries... It really made me think how strongly the good stories can affect people, how weird can it affect mad people and how mad people can affect sane, but weak people. It is like some Kafka shit.

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
First time hear that names - where can I read more? Can't find on Google. (I have awful finding skills)
No but there were girls, demanding that they are men (LOTR man, mostly). Funny thing that now, 20 years later, they are mostly in marriages and have kids.
Weird how it is all alike, even if the countries are different. I though we had it because it was weird times and everyone were kinda insane, but when I hear of those stories in other countries... It really made me think how strongly the good stories can affect people, how weird can it affect mad people and how mad people can affect sane, but weak people. It is like some Kafka shit.
Here's a summary, and here's an extensive timeline about Amy Player (aka Victoria Bitter aka Andy Blake) going back to 1998. It's pretty crazy. If there is a source in English about the people you're talking about I'd love to see it, the whole thing is very interesting and oddly similar.

MrHoneyBadger

Semper vetulus, semper sobrius
kiwifarms.net
Here's a summary, and here's an extensive timeline about Amy Player (aka Victoria Bitter aka Andy Blake) going back to 1998. It's pretty crazy.
Thank you! I'll read it later. I love that kind of shit.
If there is a source in English about the people you're talking about I'd love to see it, the whole thing is very interesting and oddly similar.
I'm afraid there isn't. Those stories are rather old (1990-s) and were barely talked about on forums - mostly it was gossip. There are a lot of info on forums now (again, mostly gossip), but as I know, nobody has translated it. Too bad, IMO. I totally agree that this pattern is interesting and worth talking about. And people should know - as someone who nearly got as a teen in the hands of "Jen".
You have to trust me here, I had an uncanny feeling while listening.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Awww, shit, you don't mean this guy, do you?

I didn't really put two and two together, but I've seen usernames like Jen, Summoner Yuna and Sephirothslave on an old FFVII forum that got nuked about ten years ago (it was replaced by a new one shortly afterwards, though I didn't stick around for long.) Didn't think they might have been the same people all along.
Jen, Yuna, and Sephirothslave are all different people entirely. Each of them is fucking crazy, don't get me wrong, but SY and SS can't be Jen because of age/ location/ etc. reasons

• Agree
Reactions: glass_houses

Night Owl

kiwifarms.net
Jen, Yuna, and Sephirothslave are all different people entirely. Each of them is fucking crazy, don't get me wrong, but SY and SS can't be Jen because of age/ location/ etc. reasons
Oh, I didn't mean it like that. Just that the three people behind those three usernames might have been the same as here.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Night Owl

kiwifarms.net
Assuming you mean the Advent Children Forums, Summoner Yuna and Sephirothslave were actually posters there. jen never was AFAIK.
Yeah, I remember now. I know I saw SS and SY there, but I'm not completely certain about Jen. I guess that clears it up.

Bunny Tracks

kiwifarms.net
According to this video, Jen does have warrants out for her arrest. They are in the states of Pennsylvania and Arizona. The issue is that the warrants are so small that she's not going to get extradited for them. This person might have also found her, or at the very least, a location one of her relatives uses. As pointed out in the video, the house itself seems to hit all the criteria that Jen would want in a living are; small, secluded and in an unsuspecting town where no one would be looking for her.
This channel in general is a treasure trove of information on Jen and her history, mostly on what happened during the Tattle-Crime scandal, but she does mention the Final Fantasy House occasionally.

Last edited:

Purpleshells

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know if Jen has any current accounts she uses? I’d be interested in seeing what she has to say for herself or if she’s ever given any kind of explanation in regards to what went on in the FF House.

• Optimistic
Reactions: NARPASSWORD

Bunny Tracks

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know if Jen has any current accounts she uses? I’d be interested in seeing what she has to say for herself or if she’s ever given any kind of explanation in regards to what went on in the FF House.
I suspect that she does, but I have no idea what they would be. Like I said before, that's the biggest issue with Jen. She is extremely hard to catch. As soon as someone manages to track her down, she immediately deletes everything and goes completely off the grid. This is why I'm more than a little doubtful that the place above is her current residence. Jen would move the instant she found out someone had managed to locate her.

This is also why I feel like asking her for her side of the story is ultimately pointless. She'd never stick around long enough for you to even try. And even if you managed to get her in a position in which she couldn't get away, she would just deny the whole thing or try to paint herself as the victim.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino