Documentary on the Final Fantasy House -

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this about Victoria Bitter/Andy Blake? Because that was also LOTR and it also had FTM girls involved, oddly.
Here's a summary, and here's an extensive timeline about Amy Player (aka Victoria Bitter aka Andy Blake) going back to 1998. It's pretty crazy. If there is a source in English about the people you're talking about I'd love to see it, the whole thing is very interesting and oddly similar.
Here's a video on the guy. Scarily, it appears that he's even more dangerous than Jen. As awful as she is, at least Jen never got people killed.

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
Here's a video on the guy. Scarily, it appears that he's even more dangerous than Jen. As awful as she is, at least Jen never got people killed.

I know people are deep in the trans kool aid but how did the narrator manage to do entire video without mentioning Andy is female? Male cult leaders aren't that surprising so the fact she's female is notable. The video also doesn't make it clear VB had two different cults - a LOTR one in the early 2000s and a Harry Potter one in the late 2000s, and also that in the LOTR cult they lived together like an actual cult (and Final Fantasy House). I wish Fredrik Knudsen made one about VB like he did the Final Fantasy house...

I Love Beef

Bell peppers and bee- HEY WAIT A SEC WHERE'S THE B
kiwifarms.net
Some fun facts about one of Jen's previous aliases, Catherine Rain.

Much like every other of her aliases, it's video game inspired. But it gets even better! It comes from a Star Wars inspired fighting game by the name of Star Gladiator, and the character whom it's based off of is a villain.... who also happens to be presumably every female fan who went off the deep end.

Catherine "Rain" Bilstein is the daughter of Dr. Edward Bilstein, whose lineage was recently revealed to have been stemmed from a Nazi scientist. And yes, eugenics and mad science eventually ran rampant by the time Ed came around. Their motives are beautifully and unforgivably 1950s inspired sci fi camp: To eradicate current mankind and create a new race of superhumans, with Rain as the mother. And who would be the father? Well why not the protagonist of course?

Jen seems like the kind of fan who would likely run around with a test tube to try and jerk off a heroic lead's sperm into it before impregnating herself in attempts to have his baby and try to weasel her way into his life invasively and without consent. It's all too fitting.

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some fun facts about one of Jen's previous aliases, Catherine Rain.

Much like every other of her aliases, it's video game inspired. But it gets even better! It comes from a Star Wars inspired fighting game by the name of Star Gladiator, and the character whom it's based off of is a villain.... who also happens to be presumably every female fan who went off the deep end.

Catherine "Rain" Bilstein is the daughter of Dr. Edward Bilstein, whose lineage was recently revealed to have been stemmed from a Nazi scientist. And yes, eugenics and mad science eventually ran rampant by the time Ed came around. Their motives are beautifully and unforgivably 1950s inspired sci fi camp: To eradicate current mankind and create a new race of superhumans, with Rain as the mother. And who would be the father? Well why not the protagonist of course?

Jen seems like the kind of fan who would likely run around with a test tube to try and jerk off a heroic lead's sperm into it before impregnating herself in attempts to have his baby and try to weasel her way into his life invasively and without consent. It's all too fitting.
I think you're confused. Catherine Rain isn't one of Jen's alias. It's actually the real name of the titular character in the Sarah Saga.

• Agree
Reactions: Nekromantik2

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net

Pixy Misa

Your local evil magical girl.
kiwifarms.net
I just finished watching the video.

I can't tell if Jennifer is deluded enough to believe her own lies, and yes she is definitively a cult leader... But what makes her different is that instead of targeting religious people, she targets nerdy, and socially isolated people.

So people that would be slamming the door at Mormon missionaries and be weirded out by religion or even at the mere mention of "Jesus", would have no such qualms about their nerdy interests. And it's no wonder some people out there think they are some kind of Final Fantasy character because RPGs are literally made for people to self insert themselves, aka, role play.

It's hard for her victims to leave her cult because admitting she is leeching of them also means admitting they aren't special. Or at least not the way they think.

It's honestly sad some people hate themselves so much they need to piggyback on a fictional character's accomplishments to feel special and important.

Last edited:

FreakyFredsTrannyGranny

Duchess of Dirtbag
kiwifarms.net
I dunno if this is the right thread to post it, since there's a few threads that discuss the FFVII House, but no definite Jennifer "Cornet" thread I could find (for reasons listed in this thread -- she's so hard to fucking track.) I put "Cornet" in quotes because she is listed on the old hojo.org as Jen Sagan, which may just be another alias from the time.

But I remember being a wee little child back when hojo.org was around, 2000-ish. I was and will always be a huge FFVII fan, and spent this week down the rabbit hole of their cult. When I saw she ran hojo.org, I was like, wow! I remember that site. Then I saw the photos provided on demon-sushi of these losers in their labcoats.

So today I went on Wayback Machine and a huge nostalgia trip. I found something interesting. Their "cosplay" section always featured the same 2 to 6 photos of losers in labcoats:
cosplay1.png

I kept moving the date forward of this section of their site. Only on one saved date (2003), I found an additional two photos in the section, which do not appear on future saves:
cosplay2.png
cosplay3.png

I'm probably thinking too much into it but what the fuck is up with that? Why were they removed after this?

I keep seeing mentions of tattle-crime and that it's about Jennifer Cornet. Even the Google search for it says it's about Jennifer Cornet, but when you click the link to www.tattlecrime.org, it takes you to a page about a Krystal Mather scam. I don't see a mention of Jennifer Cornet on the page or any other links.
tattlecrime.png

The Krystal Mather scam talks about how she had access to the owner of, and utilized an animal mutilation blog during her efforts of "harassing her victims" into submission.
mutilation.png

Now, clearly, the dog in the bloody-glove-and-saw photo doesn't look to actually be mutilated. It's probably a Good Boy who just likes to play dead. But in my autism, I can't wrap my head around how the tattlecrime.org actually links to Cornet while relating to this Krystal Mather.

I guess I'm just wondering if an asshole who would willingly put a saw next to a dog could be involved with an animal-mutilation site, and that Cornet would also be involved. I wonder if, because tattle-crime is associated with outing Cornet, if she also established a tattlecrime site to take attention away from herself and toward someone else. Manipulative people are really great at projecting.

I really don't have a point here, mostly I was disturbed by those brief new images. Thanks for listening. Have a Guvking. :spudking:

Salade Nicoise

A healthy French lunch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dunno if this is the right thread to post it, since there's a few threads that discuss the FFVII House, but no definite Jennifer "Cornet" thread I could find (for reasons listed in this thread -- she's so hard to fucking track.) I put "Cornet" in quotes because she is listed on the old hojo.org as Jen Sagan, which may just be another alias from the time.

But I remember being a wee little child back when hojo.org was around, 2000-ish. I was and will always be a huge FFVII fan, and spent this week down the rabbit hole of their cult. When I saw she ran hojo.org, I was like, wow! I remember that site. Then I saw the photos provided on demon-sushi of these losers in their labcoats.

So today I went on Wayback Machine and a huge nostalgia trip. I found something interesting. Their "cosplay" section always featured the same 2 to 6 photos of losers in labcoats:
View attachment 1195733

I kept moving the date forward of this section of their site. Only on one saved date (2003), I found an additional two photos in the section, which do not appear on future saves:
View attachment 1195735
View attachment 1195736

I'm probably thinking too much into it but what the fuck is up with that? Why were they removed after this?

I keep seeing mentions of tattle-crime and that it's about Jennifer Cornet. Even the Google search for it says it's about Jennifer Cornet, but when you click the link to www.tattlecrime.org, it takes you to a page about a Krystal Mather scam. I don't see a mention of Jennifer Cornet on the page or any other links.
View attachment 1195737

The Krystal Mather scam talks about how she had access to the owner of, and utilized an animal mutilation blog during her efforts of "harassing her victims" into submission.
View attachment 1195738

Now, clearly, the dog in the bloody-glove-and-saw photo doesn't look to actually be mutilated. It's probably a Good Boy who just likes to play dead. But in my autism, I can't wrap my head around how the tattlecrime.org actually links to Cornet while relating to this Krystal Mather.

I guess I'm just wondering if an asshole who would willingly put a saw next to a dog could be involved with an animal-mutilation site, and that Cornet would also be involved. I wonder if, because tattle-crime is associated with outing Cornet, if she also established a tattlecrime site to take attention away from herself and toward someone else. Manipulative people are really great at projecting.

I really don't have a point here, mostly I was disturbed by those brief new images. Thanks for listening. Have a Guvking. :spudking:
To the best of my knowledge the Krystal Mather shit has nothing to do with Jennifer Cornet. Tattle Crime was set up by le autist Dumblr Feminist after, as most autists do, she lost her fucking mind in the Hannibal fandom.

To her extremely demented credit, she managed to connect that to Jennifer Cornet and published a fucking preposterous amount of boring as shit, totally cunty, high school drama bullshit level series of videos 'outing' the whole fandom and exposing Jennifer.

But, given that she's le mega autist, she of course got into a bunch of shit with other fandoms (Bill Skarsgard)/online scams (Krystal Mather) and has recently DFEd. But all of that came long after the Jennifer Cornet saga. So nah, as disturbing as those images are, I don't think they're related.

But you're right, even though Jen is impossible to track, there's prime missed opportunity lol cow beef here. Especially with the Dumblr Feminist (lol bitch makes hundreds of videos about people in fandoms being 'mean' to her, but just has no social awareness to realise that she is the problem).

Syaoran Li

White Trash Degenerate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FF house is morbidly fascinating to me. Are there any other sagas like it of nerd cults going psycho on web 1.0?
Closest thing I can think of was Rod Ferrell and the wider phenomenon of vampire cults in the 1990's. Most of them started as Vampire: The Masquerade LARP groups during the 90's and it got to a point that White Wolf started placing these extremely over-the-top disclaimers at the start of their books about how the game is fictional and you are not a vampire.

Rod Ferrell's the most famous example because he actually murdered two people, although the crime itself wasn't tied to his vampire cult beliefs, it was more of a burglary gone horribly wrong but he brought his cultists with him when he did it, and they got busted when he did.

As I recall, he got recruited into a vampire cult run by a guy named Stephen "Jaden" Murphy in high school and then got enough people to start his own vampire cult. By that point, the VTM stuff was more of a recruitment tool for his cult than anything else.

There were actually several vampire cults that were active in the 90's, and apparently there was one within driving distance of my hometown when I was a little kid. Not all of these cults were criminal or prone to violence. Most were just edgy teens who got too carried away.

Even then, it was at the same time as Web 1.0, but not much was posted online and even the stuff that was is probably lost or extremely obscure.

The stuff that has survived is either archived news articles covering the Ferrell case or stuff from the 2000's and 2010's about the few cults that survived after Vampire: The Masquerade stopped being culturally relevant. Good examples of these modern vampire cults were the ones run by Michelle Belanger or Father Sebastian, both of whom are bona fide lolcows in their own right.

I would not be surprised if there was some White Wolf equivalent of Jennifer Cornet and the Final Fantasy House that was active in the 90's

Last edited:

Tryphaena

Rex cries after he ejaculates
kiwifarms.net

Salade Nicoise

A healthy French lunch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

bonitoflakeprincess

kiwifarms.net
I think you're confused. Catherine Rain isn't one of Jen's alias. It's actually the real name of the titular character in the Sarah Saga.
yeah. she was one of Jen's victims. and that her Pen Name. I think she was in the soulbond thing for the writing? she used to be one of my live journal pals.

I remember a friend linking me to posts about the Final Fantasy house. It was pretty insane how they took it so far. There's being an obsessive fan and then there's being so horribly unhinged that it goes into total cult territory.

There was also that girl who believed that Sephiroth was her astral lover. And I remember a Vincent Valentine soulbonder who hadn't even bother to recruit Vincent because "Wahh too hard!". She didn't play any of the other spinoffs he was featured in either. But she totally bonded with the character on a spiritual level you guys. Because she saw his pic and read his bio. This woman was also obsessed with Digimon characters despite being I think around 30. She had a major obsession with the Digimon Emperor despite him being like 12. Soulbonders in general creep me out. Especially when they choose underage characters and act as if they are one with them.

It's just amazing to me how bizarre people can get over fictional characters. I understand that life can be tough. But escaping to a fantasy world that completely blots out the real one is unhealthy. Look what happened to Pauline Parker and Juliet Hulme. And video games didn't even exist in the 50's. The co-dependency and their shared fantasy world drove them to murder Pauline's mother so they could keep living their delusion together.
Overlord Maddox is still around. still 'kin, and what looks like the soulbond police. and one of the "not DID multple but still multiple"
I have a hard time viewing some people as "not one person with extras tacted on" so I never really know who is who or what is going on. You'd need to take their/his/her word for it. some times bonders are kin, sometimes they are 7 characters at once. (she?) I think says how/why she has the connection/obsession. maybe it was a "poor lad. feel sorry for ya. we got some things in common.......woah wait, is this me?

Last edited:

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Closest thing I can think of was Rod Ferrell and the wider phenomenon of vampire cults in the 1990's. Most of them started as Vampire: The Masquerade LARP groups during the 90's and it got to a point that White Wolf started placing these extremely over-the-top disclaimers at the start of their books about how the game is fictional and you are not a vampire.

Rod Ferrell's the most famous example because he actually murdered two people, although the crime itself wasn't tied to his vampire cult beliefs, it was more of a burglary gone horribly wrong but he brought his cultists with him when he did it, and they got busted when he did.

As I recall, he got recruited into a vampire cult run by a guy named Stephen "Jaden" Murphy in high school and then got enough people to start his own vampire cult. By that point, the VTM stuff was more of a recruitment tool for his cult than anything else.

There were actually several vampire cults that were active in the 90's, and apparently there was one within driving distance of my hometown when I was a little kid. Not all of these cults were criminal or prone to violence. Most were just edgy teens who got too carried away.

Even then, it was at the same time as Web 1.0, but not much was posted online and even the stuff that was is probably lost or extremely obscure.

The stuff that has survived is either archived news articles covering the Ferrell case or stuff from the 2000's and 2010's about the few cults that survived after Vampire: The Masquerade stopped being culturally relevant. Good examples of these modern vampire cults were the ones run by Michelle Belanger or Father Sebastian, both of whom are bona fide lolcows in their own right.

I would not be surprised if there was some White Wolf equivalent of Jennifer Cornet and the Final Fantasy House that was active in the 90's
Speaking of White Wolf, I saw on TV once in the early 2000s some segment about Werewolf: The Apocalypse players who were like Otherkin or something like that, it really freaked me out, this one neckbeard guy was moved to tears by the thought of being a werewolf.

I wish I could find that clip but I have no idea what it was from, just some random thing I saw.

I find that kind of crazy from the 1990s and 2000s to have some goofy charm, before the 2010s came along and things started getting all political.

People pretending they're vampires, werewolves or JRPG characters is better than pretending their Marxist revolutionaries or whatever.

Tags
None