Documentary on the Final Fantasy House -

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
I know its been almost a year, but anyone have an update? I dunno if the tattletale website has updated anything cause theres no date. Anyone know if Jen has been found or picked up for her warrents?
I rewatched the down the rabbit hole video a while back and remembered there was an app called amino where i found a link to a group called tattlecrime which had her as the leader where she was larping as Freddie Lounds from the Bryan Fuller Hannibal adaptation.
She was in the crowd at one of the Comic-Con event's.
Here's a channel exposing her (tinfoil hat moment is the maker of the video her?)
Unrelated yet very funny "kiwi mafia"
Ok maybe this is her?
Her larping?
:cunningpepe:

Salade Nicoise

A healthy French lunch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I rewatched the down the rabbit hole video a while back and remembered there was an app called amino where i found a link to a group called tattlecrime which had her as the leader where she was larping as Freddie Lounds from the Bryan Fuller Hannibal adaptation.
She was in the crowd at one of the Comic-Con event's.
Here's a channel exposing her (tinfoil hat moment is the maker of the video her?)
Unrelated yet very funny "kiwi mafia"
Ok maybe this is her?
Her larping?
:cunningpepe:
Yah. This is Dumblr Feminist. As mentioned above, she's an autistic hurricane.

Like all lolcows, she couldn't DFE forever. Welcome back, Bec.

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net

FreakyFredsTrannyGranny

Remember Ragnarok Online?
kiwifarms.net
I am convinced that fat fuck really is Jen pretending her have herself on the phone.

thesame.jpg

It's in the way her mouth is shaped (thick in the middle, thin at the edges), and how her front teeth show somewhat prominently like a rabbit's when she smiles. Also her nose looks the same (except ones fatter), but that's hard to tell due to the different head angles. I wonder if that's the same thick banded ring on her left ring finger for all these years? Perhaps even the same watch?

It really looks like she just ate herself to death and stopped shaving or plucking her eyebrows.

Edit: if you watch closely she practically mouths the whole phone call while it's playing like she has it memorized. Especially the "mmmm... bad at best"

Last edited:

glass_houses

Absolutely impartial.
kiwifarms.net
I am convinced that fat fuck really is Jen pretending her have herself on the phone.

View attachment 1400747

It's in the way her mouth is shaped (thick in the middle, thin at the edges), and how her front teeth show somewhat prominently like a rabbit's when she smiles. Also her nose looks the same (except ones fatter), but that's hard to tell due to the different head angles. I wonder if that's the same thick banded ring on her left ring finger for all these years? Perhaps even the same watch?

It really looks like she just ate herself to death and stopped shaving or plucking her eyebrows.

Edit: if you watch closely she practically mouths the whole phone call while it's playing like she has it memorized. Especially the "mmmm... bad at best"
tbh I don't see it.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1400747

Hopefully not, as the thought of a once kinda cute girl turning into.... that is pretty sad.

• Feels
Reactions: Syaoran Li
Tags
None