Documenting Ethan Oliver Ralph's Flagging History - Mundane Ralph is a Fat Flaggot. (Last updated on 04/22/2022)

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Then I got this from my lawyer who forwarded Ralph’s response;
I deleted the message because it contains information you don't want Ralph to have. If he does what I think he's going to do he's going to cost himself thousands for no reason. "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

Congrats on getting your channel back.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1632628535672.png

Ethan Oliver Ralph, dominated yet again.
How many Ls can he take? On October the first, he'll be appearing in traffic court for his reckless gunted driving, he'll be required to re-acquire his licence! He's quite literally back to the L plate! So many Ls for Jcaesar187.

A damn shame that he does the same thing ten-fold that Matt Jarbo used to do.
Fixed it for you.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Sam Losco

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?!
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I decided to check my lolcow email which I used for Mega too. On 9/28 I got this email:
Screenshot from 2021-10-26 21-25-33.png

The one flagged is part 1 of the Trovo 24hr stream. I think Ralph owns that email account to go with the YT channel. I doubt Kaz is flagging shit for him.

ElAbominacion

😭😭😭😭😤😤
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, Ralph had an alawg fired from his job. MrDeadMan blames Ralph for him being fired from CPS, a job he held for 7 years.

View attachment 2991149
Ralph's advantage as a low life is that he can do that with very little consequences. It's a good thing his consequence is getting popped out in a month or so, allegedly.