Does Chris care about Veterans/Remembrance Day? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mst3kluv

Herr Chandler liebt saure Gurken
kiwifarms.net
I know Chris doesn't know very much about the news and current events, but did he ever honour his father's bravery as a veteran on this day?
I know in Canada, Remembrance Day is a bigger event than Veterans Day. We wear poppies and host big ceremonies across provinces. Throughout my K-12 years had Remembrance Day assemblies. In my high school, a couple of veterans came to speak to us (One was from WWII!!) and talk about what they experienced. We had to dress nicely and there was no clapping at all.

Did Chris's school ever have that kind of event? How did he ever learn about his Dad in the war?

Pikonic

Pre Merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OP has the best name ever! Your weapons are useless against him.

Despite having a father who served. Dumbass probably saw it as many Americans see Veterans Day and Memorial Day, a day off from school.
Or from going to wor---never mind.

A-№1

A Hobo With Options
kiwifarms.net
Only if he wants to get into a store that's closed for the holiday.

Other than that he won't even notice, much less care.

A-Stump

Dr Robotdick
kiwifarms.net
He used the Twin Towers as an example as to how weak Clyde Cash was in his mind. Draw your conclusions as to how genuinely patriotic he is.

Joan Nyan

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course not. Veteran's day is about respecting veterans, something :stupid: is clearly incapable of.

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
If I could just stop people misquoting "In Flanders Fields," that would be a sign of respect right there. The poppies blow in line 1. They don't "grow" until the end of the poem. Admittedly the Royal Mint got calls from people having the same problem when the poem was honored on the Canadian ten-dollar bill, so it's a common enough mistake, but... Lt. Col. John McCrae, I'M WORKIN' ON IT.

R

RP 520

kiwifarms.net
He will only care if he can figure out a way to exploit it to get some sort of benefit out of it and-or china, which he will ultimately fail at it. Much like his 9/11 postings. Otherwise no.

The Doctor

kiwifarms.net
Of course he doesn't. Veterans are all mostly males, and all males who aren't himself, Bob, Santa, Jesus, Godbear, the President, All the World Leaders and ALL male acquaintances from the past and present are all JERKS.

Plus, OPL doesn't strike me as the patriotic kind, he doesn't really know jack shit about American history nor does he care, This is the same man(baby) who claims to be a true American, yet doesn't know the words to the national anthem.

You could sit there and tell him about the bravery of US troops who fought in those wars, who gave their lives and all you'd get from Chris would be a "Hmm... Yeah" because he doesn't care. Sure, those JERKS might have given their lives for America before he was born, but what have they done for him recently?

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris doesn't care about anyone or anything but Chris. He doesn't care about the taxpayers who support his lifestyle, why would he care about the soldiers who defend him?

The Knife

Magnificent Witch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris probably has only the vaguest idea of what military service is or how it applies to him. To him, Bob serving in Korea means something like "a long time ago my dad had a job that involved going overseas." If he understood more than that, it's because he saw a couple of M*A*S*H* reruns.

Grand Number of Pounds

Sonichu fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris doesn't care. I don't even know if he realizes Bob served in the interwar period between WWII and Korea, Chris thinks his dad was a WWII vet, and that he served somewhere in Europe. The dummy doesn't even know Korea is in East Asia.

It's a shame he never learned anything from Bob. Bob was a flawed man, for sure, but he had some unique experiences, like being in North Korea before the war. It's a shame Chris never asked Bob to tell him stories about his time overseas, but like we were talking about in another thread, Chris doesn't care about other cultures. Chris truly is a dull person, aside from his antics and oddball beliefs.

Mourning Dove

Zenaida macroura
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Veteran's day is probably like any other day at 14 BLC: eat, sleep, wallow in their own misery. Their last paper calender they used is probably from 2009 or something and is probably lost in the hoard somewhere.

LordCustos3

Guvking Stalbjer
kiwifarms.net
A-Stump said:
He used the Twin Towers as an example as to how weak Clyde Cash was in his mind. Draw your conclusions as to how genuinely patriotic he is.

Chris has no loyalty to 'murika....just to the Divine Peoples Republic of CWCville.

mst3kluv

Herr Chandler liebt saure Gurken
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Chris knows that there are and were woman that were part of the military. Back then there were only nurses and a few jet controllers ( I can't remember the term for that.) Knowing Chris he probably thought there were cheerleaders on the battlefields or something idiotic to do with da WOMAN'S RIGHTS. :tomgirl:

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
Not to sound insensitive because I care and all but, most Americans just see Veterans day as a free day off from work/school, and I don't blame them because nobody really talks about Veterans day at all. That's certainly why I enjoyed veterans day as a boy, so it would be really dumb to be mad at Chris for not being all respectful or whatever. I didn't do anything today. Anyone here who is all "WHEN I WAS A BOY I CARED!!" is probably lying, like if you say that and you aren't lying I apologize, but unless I had a good reason to believe you, I think your lying so you can be "better than Chris" about something.

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
GrandNumberOfPounds said:
Chris doesn't care. I don't even know if he realizes Bob served in the interwar period between WWII and Korea, Chris thinks his dad was a WWII vet, and that he served somewhere in Europe. The dummy doesn't even know Korea is in East Asia.

It's a shame he never learned anything from Bob. Bob was a flawed man, for sure, but he had some unique experiences, like being in North Korea before the war. It's a shame Chris never asked Bob to tell him stories about his time overseas, but like we were talking about in another thread, Chris doesn't care about other cultures. Chris truly is a dull person, aside from his antics and oddball beliefs.

My Dad served in Vietnam. I used to love to hear stories of my Dad during the war. I idolized my Old Man. To see how Chris treated Bob, how selfish he was, disgusts me. He didn't care about Bob until he died. I'm not saying he didn't love Bob, but he didn't seem to take much interest in him or his life experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.