$ (DOGE) Dogecoin - wow

shameful existence

on herself she had no pity
kiwifarms.net
Today's stream. Thought this was worth clipping.

Edit: but yeah, this too.
ether.png

Last edited:

PaleTay

kiwifarms.net
I am speaking with one of the hodler and the dude told me he made $900 with $250 but he won't sell because it's the future bro. I was like wut.
There were a couple times when I was debating putting in a couple hundred just in the event that Doge exploded but decided against it (which was a mistake). I'd be fine with risking the $250 as insurance against it being memed to $100 a Dogecoin or something equally ridiculous happening.

Ok nevermind I'm fucking stupid.

I also made decent money on dogecoin and bought when it was about .18. I was very new to investing, though, and the volatility really spooked me so I sold pretty early. It is definitely hard not to feel like you lost money, but you have to keep in mind you did make a profit and try to be satisfied with that and not develop FOMO—which is a dangerous mentality when gambling and could very easily lead to financial ruin.

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
I also made decent money on dogecoin and bought when it was about .18. I was very new to investing, though, and the volatility really spooked me so I sold pretty early. It is definitely hard not to feel like you lost money, but you have to keep in mind you did make a profit and try to be satisfied with that and not develop FOMO—which is a dangerous mentality when gambling and could very easily lead to financial ruin.
That’s not investing, that’s speculating. And there is nothing wrong with taking profit early.