Dogs are funny when they dream -

MuuMuu Bunnylips

BOMBS?!
kiwifarms.net
I know. I love it. Never gets old.

One time, my first dog got so loud while dreaming that she actually full-on barked, woke herself up, and spent several bleary second stumbling around trying to figure out why she was suddenly on high alert.
She's a beagle, and they're pretty good when it comes to losing their shit. If she sees a fox she goes on for several minutes. And if she picks up a scent, she follows it while making this preoccupied sort of yipping sound, dragging me behind her. She's a lot stronger than she looks.

Beagles are awesome.

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's a beagle, and they're pretty good when it comes to losing their shit. If she sees a fox she goes on for several minutes. And if she picks up a scent, she follows it while making this preoccupied sort of yipping sound, dragging me behind her. She's a lot stronger than she looks.

Beagles are awesome.
Sounds like my dog with rabbits.

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ours doesn't often run, but will wuffle and do little gruff barks under his breath while he's asleep. He will break into a run occasionally, but the best one is when he rolls on his back and starts rolling back and forth from one side to the other, then wakes up and freezes for a moment with his legs in the air.

The 8 of Spades

If Only You Knew How HONK HONK Things Really Are
kiwifarms.net
I know. I love it. Never gets old.

One time, my first dog got so loud while dreaming that she actually full-on barked, woke herself up, and spent several bleary second stumbling around trying to figure out why she was suddenly on high alert.
My dog did something like that a few months ago lol. She was sleeping and farted so loudly it woke her up, after which she ran full tilt from the living room into the bedroom and back, slammed into the ground and started staring at her ass like it had betrayed her.

I'm having trouble actually typing this because I can't stop laughing when thinking about it.

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
kiwifarms.net
My Jack Russell likes to think he's the SHIT when it comes to being on alert. This dog has a full on Jason Bourne complex. The only issue with this is that he's actually thick as pigshit and sleeps so deeply I have occasionally believed him to be dead (srsly). When he's dreaming his perverted little dog sex dreams all I have to do is make a loud noise and he awakes with such ferocity that he has occasionally flipped himself off the bed. He also full on screams when he does it. I love dogs, they're just lolcows but loveable.

Inflatable Julay

tfw epic cringe makes u dab
kiwifarms.net
My dog is convinced that there are invisible squirrels in every tree around my house, as soon as I open the back door she will zoom out towards the closest tree and start yipping and barking at nothing. She runs from the back door to the tree so frequently that she has actually started to make a little pathway in my yard.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino