doing my makeup|grwm 05/13/20 -

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Left eye's tryin' to run away, Al..better rope it back in.
I hate these trollish vids of hers where she's trying to rile up the haydurs. As if she's not insufferable enough normally.
And she wants y'all to watch her old vids so she can make more money. Says to go watch old vids like 5 times. Nobody needs to watch her old vids as they are exactly the same as the new crap she's squeezing out....

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
So, this is going to be just like the 100 days of uploading.
Prior to that, she'd gone on a diet and exercise kick, lost about 25lbs, then disappeared for 2 weeks. During that time she filmed enough content to calculatedly fuck up her timeline and allow her to gain back the weight.
This is exactly the same, except this time, she's got a larger amount of weight to regain, so is allowing herself to go truly off the rails.
Her life will forever be a cycle of minor success and self sabotage. It has to be because Amber knows the only thing remotely unique about her is the fact she's morbidly obese. She HAS to stay that way or she gets no attention... or money.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I mean, the makeup isn't bad, per se, but it's not exactly compelling viewing. Kind of like spreading butter on toast; congrats, you buttered that toast, but did we really need you to demonstrate how the toast was buttered?

She didn't cake on the makeup, but she totally buttered her face.
Hasn’t she done a make-up video before, and why this one any different? She is just rehashing old ideas at this point.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
I mean, the makeup isn't bad, per se, but it's not exactly compelling viewing. Kind of like spreading butter on toast; congrats, you buttered that toast, but did we really need you to demonstrate how the toast was buttered?

She didn't cake on the makeup, but she totally buttered her face.
I agree its not spectacular or horrible it's just so....pointless? and I don't mean because of COVID it would be pointless if all this shit wasn't happening. NO ONE notices that she is or isn't wearing makeup because their brains are so overloaded by her sheer bulbous freak show size.

In my opinion, there isn't any vast difference between her slathering on makeup or not having any on at all, makeup is meant to enhance your features and not cover-up your face and if your face is perfectly spherical there is nothing at all to enhance. Her lips are thin because they are stretched across her face and weighed down by fat, her eyes look small and piggish because of all her face fat, her cheeks are not-existent because of the lard packed around her skull, her eyebrows aren't there because they are stretched so thin.

As usual, she focuses on superficial shallow shit instead of actually producing some sort of content that makes it seem she isn't a 30-year-old acting like she is 16. Or gives an iota of a fuck about herself and those around her. And I don't mean emotional damage I mean cleaning up the mess of her dying in that house (which is probably going to happen), and that's speaking from experience. It is a PAIN in the ass when someone dies at home because it's automatically treated as a homicide until it can be ruled otherwise, there endless paperwork, fees, burial expenses, possible bio-clean up etc.

Last edited:

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Some idiot in the YouTube comments told her to focus on skin care and invest in some Crème de la Mer because that will help the morbidly obese pig who eats poorly and doesn’t bathe.

Although maybe she was someone from here and is trying to make beautygurulynn buy bougier than Tatcha.

You know our gorl is the type to need to buy the lightest foundation and will cry about pale people struggles.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Some idiot in the YouTube comments told her to focus on skin care and invest in some Crème de la Mer because that will help the morbidly obese pig who eats poorly and doesn’t bathe.

Although maybe she was someone from here and is trying to make beautygurulynn buy bougier than Tatcha.

You know our gorl is the type to need to buy the lightest foundation and will cry about pale people struggles.
I checked the Creme de la Mer website and one ounce of moisturizer cost $180 (free shipping). I would not be surprised if she buys some.

Tags
None