Culture DOJ reportedly preparing antitrust probe of Google -

omnihitler

kiwifarms.net

How can you even begin to deal with that level of crazy? Make American Mental Instituations Great Again.
That loon has his very own thread!

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I am going to be mad on the internet when that shit starts. I have come to terms with my shift to right wing, but I still sometimes wish I could rally the left to get rid of all the neoliberal corporate dick sucking cunts and go back to fighting for the disadvantaged.
If the past 5 years of trying to do just that worked, people like you and me wouldn't have made any shift toward the right wing in the first place. All we can count on is that us nazis keep growing in number, when you define nazi as anyone who doesn't worship these corporate monopolies.

This news is preliminary and it's the kind of thing I'll believe more when I see it, but I'm hopeful. Alphabet and the rest of silicon valley today have way more powerful monopolistic control than Microsoft did 20 years ago. Hell, Microsoft got dragged to congress over a fucking broswer bundle. Seems pathetically quaint by Current Year's standards but we are where we are.

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
If the past 5 years of trying to do just that worked, people like you and me wouldn't have made any shift toward the right wing in the first place. All we can count on is that us nazis keep growing in number, when you define nazi as anyone who doesn't worship these corporate monopolies.

This news is preliminary and it's the kind of thing I'll believe more when I see it, but I'm hopeful. Alphabet and the rest of silicon valley today have way more powerful monopolistic control than Microsoft did 20 years ago. Hell, Microsoft got dragged to congress over a fucking broswer bundle. Seems pathetically quaint by Current Year's standards but we are where we are.
A browser that wouldn't harvest your personal info, and you could delete it completely at-will if you wanted to....... just don't call MS support if your 3rd party Opera or Netscape crashed because they didn't support it. That was a monopoly to 1999...... where today, an automated bot will kick you off every corner of the internet if you say "There are only 2 genders" but that's not a monopoly, that's just the right side of history asserting itself in the free market!

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
I know there's been a lot of Google employee leak talk, but it looks like this guy is the real deal: he's releasing 950+ pages of documentation of how the algorithms are configured against conservative/republican data, as well as a laptop containing code.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know there's been a lot of Google employee leak talk, but it looks like this guy is the real deal: he's releasing 950+ pages of documentation of how the algorithms are configured against conservative/republican data, as well as a laptop containing code.

And on the same day that the FTC Chief is saying that he's more than willing to take a hammer to these Big Tech companies, no less.

pwnest injun

Management of Savagery
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking that same thing. Imagine being the $43k/yr earning FBI analyst who has to sit down with that troon who thinks he's an armless snake girl :( Breaks my damn heart on behalf of them.

I hope the guy who recently wrote that internal memo about the political landscape inside google turns states witness and just shits all over them from a great altitude.
I hope the Google campus ends like Jonestown.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino