DOLLAR TREE HAUL 8/22/19 -

AllCISPeople

Where's my fucking Cool Aid?
kiwifarms.net
Don't fucking watch this, the dullness is overpowering.

What gorl got:

-Some super cyote mechanical pencils
-Brain teaser puzzle since our gorl is bedbound and can't do anything that isn't within direct reach
-A candle she says she'll never use, like everything she buys
-Faux garbage flowers
-Dog and cat shedding glove brush. How exactly are colors "cute"?
-Reading light which will probably break
-Bought tea which she's not a fan of. What?
-Garbage soup storage container
-Rainbow lip gloss
-Magnetic clips and gorl doesn't know if they're supposed to be magnetic on the back or "magnetic when they close". Gorl, if they're clips they don't NEED to be magnetic when they close.
-Storage bins to put all of her new garbage in
-Cross words activity book which will end up beneath the pile of journals
-More pens because she "needed some black ones", sure Jan.
-More useless garbage food containers to pile up on the thousands they already have

Interlude:
"THIS HAUL IS REALLY THINGS I ACTUALLY NEEDED!"

and finally:
-Book called "Jonathan Unleashed"

Amber's Onion

kiwifarms.net
One of the biggest reasons why I can't stand Amber is that she' so gd disingenuous. She exaggerates like a preeschooler in a school play. Like at 2:52 when she talks about how her animals shed. Who talks like this? Who is she trying to convince? Herself or us? Fuck off, Amber and don't come back until you've decided to be truthful and can show true, believable emotions and have actual opinions, not just copying and mimicking.

edited cause typo

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20190822-122741.png
Childrens pencils? Check
Screenshot_20190822-122758.pngScreenshot_20190822-122810.png
Outsmarted by a $1 puzzle for 10 yr olds lol
Screenshot_20190822-122850.png
"Fat"
Screenshot_20190822-122932.png
Her new scrubbin' mitt, with added dead flesh removal pad
Screenshot_20190822-122859.png
giant misshapen noggin
Screenshot_20190822-122946.pngScreenshot_20190822-123018.png
readerlynn y'all
Screenshot_20190822-123041.png
waiting to catch a load if you know what I mean
Screenshot_20190822-123044.png
Nothing says "tea connesuir" like $1 fruit flavored dollar store tea
Screenshot_20190822-123051.png
Still waiting for that load
Screenshot_20190822-123106.pngScreenshot_20190822-123148.png
Sniff
Screenshot_20190822-123153.pngScreenshot_20190822-123201.png
lipgloss on a pig
Screenshot_20190822-123211.pngScreenshot_20190822-123219.pngScreenshot_20190822-123231.png
"the stench of my puss"
Screenshot_20190822-123934.png
Destiny and Dana are gonna really appreciate it when you give these to them for moving back
Screenshot_20190822-123953.png
#furmamaof2019
Screenshot_20190822-124002.png
Beckys cocknballs are thiiiis biiig

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
I do prefer real flowers.
In the 4 years I've been watching she has yet to leave the grocery store with a bouquet of flowers.

Storage container for leftover soup.
In 4 years I have never seen her eat leftovers nor have I seen her leftovers in the fridge.

A mitt for the pets I have never seen her brush.

Magnets for MY refrigerator. She repeated MY refrigerator. Wow!

Off camera, Becky pick up the puzzle book I dropped.

Does she expect us to believe she walked to the car, stuffed herself in, rode a block, struggled to get out of the car, walked around the store and then repeated the process all again to get home?

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I do prefer real flowers.
In the 4 years I've been watching she has yet to leave the grocery store with a bouquet of flowers.
You know, I don't think I've ever seen her purchase flowers. I could be wrong, but I think maybe Dusty gifted her with a single gas station rose once. I get the distinct feeling that if she were to come into contact with fresh cut flowers they'd automatically wilt and be swarmed by flies.

Actual photo of sunflowers when Hamber is laying in a field of them asking why me?

whammy

I’m Connor, the android sent by Cyberlife.
kiwifarms.net
glad to see healthylynn is making efforts to avoid caffeine, one of the most natural, effective, and safe appetite suppressants.

you know, now that i think of it, big al has insinuated that she cares about calories, caffeine, sodium content, nutrients, etc but never sugar. she has not once remarked on her sugar intake, nor she made the association that a pint of ben and jerry’s every night topped off with a party size bag of potato chips and a full-sized candy bar may be contributing to her inability to fall asleep? she has shown so many signs of somebody who has excessively blood high sugar. her growing brain fog, her iconic dark knuckles, her slow healing wounds, her increasing appetite, that nerve pain that she claimed she once had and then she stopped bitching about because everyone was saying she was diabetic. she said she gets UTIs from holding in her pee, implying it’s often enough that getting up is a hassle.

sugar should be her first priority, next to calories. if twinkie stoor’s neglected toenails were to slice into her hamhock of a foot some day, our gorl would be lucky if she kept it. i refuse to believe she isn’t diabetic, or at least pre-diabetic, with her diet over the last 28 years.

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
The more she signals she can read the more I believe she can't. Anything she brags about I automatically think the opposite is true.

Wipe herself? No way t rex arms.
On a diet? The weight gain says otherwise.
570 lbs? Jupiter face says nope.
Loves the butler? Not as much as butter.
Kind and caring? Gorl please.
Cleans herself? The cockroaches and grease tell me otherwise.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
glad to see healthylynn is making efforts to avoid caffeine, one of the most natural, effective, and safe appetite suppressants.

you know, now that i think of it, big al has insinuated that she cares about calories, caffeine, sodium content, nutrients, etc but never sugar. she has not once remarked on her sugar intake, nor she made the association that a pint of ben and jerry’s every night topped off with a party size bag of potato chips and a full-sized candy bar may be contributing to her inability to fall asleep? she has shown so many signs of somebody who has excessively blood high sugar. her growing brain fog, her iconic dark knuckles, her slow healing wounds, her increasing appetite, that nerve pain that she claimed she once had and then she stopped bitching about because everyone was saying she was diabetic. she said she gets UTIs from holding in her pee, implying it’s often enough that getting up is a hassle.

sugar should be her first priority, next to calories. if twinkie stoor’s neglected toenails were to slice into her hamhock of a foot some day, our gorl would be lucky if she kept it. i refuse to believe she isn’t diabetic, or at least pre-diabetic, with her diet over the last 28 years.
Indeed. What's a good guess on her daily sugar intake? 200 grams? 250? A single pint of ice cream usually has around 40-70. And this is on top of her massive rice addiction. Her body cannot possibly handle all this sugar and simple carbs.

She stopped complaining about her foot pain sometime in the last 6 months. It wouldn't surprise me if it's simply unable to relay pain to her anymore thanks to the beetus.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino