10 grand a month but:

* she co-rents an "average" house in Shitsville, KY
* owns a single nondescript car
* does 97% of her shopping at wommart, including her furniture
* never goes out except to eat out, go to the movies, or to wommart
* eats out at Mickey D's and cheap chain style restaurants
* her and Becky wear shit-tier clothes
* owns cheap jewelry
* goes on vacay about once a year and spends nothing extra but hotel, gas, and grubhub surcharges
* has shit-tiered hauls like this one

Gorl better have a bank statement with at least $30k in it or she's doing something seriously wrong.

AbyssStarer

kiwifarms.net
The book she got is, unsurprisingly, mindless pop literature
1566519169487.png
The kindle version is $12, reviews are mixed to negative. Apparently the MC is very whiny, people who like it say it's just for the dog angle.
10/10 Hamber-appealing book. She'll like it if she actually does reed it. She's pretty immobile so it is pretty likely she picked up reading these kinds of light and "fun" books.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 903055
The kindle version is $12, reviews are mixed to negative. Apparently the MC is very whiny, people who like it say it's just for the dog angle.
10/10 Hamber-appealing book. She'll like it if she actually does reed it. She's pretty immobile so it is pretty likely she picked up reading these kinds of light and "fun" books.
And now I learned that morbidly obese people pass time by reading pop literature other than eating and staring at the ceiling. That's really depressing. Most people would rather be adventurous one way or another.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
10 grand a month but:

* owns cheap jewelry
* goes on vacay about once a year and spends nothing extra but hotel, gas, and grubhub surcharges

Gorl better have a bank statement with at least $30k in it or she's doing something seriously wrong.
For her to make the max Social Blade estimate you need to have in mind that most of her views need to be in full with all adds (the 10 in each video) watched (at least 30secs of each add) by the victim viewer .
I found that :
Around 15% of viewers on average watch the requisite 30 seconds of a video ad to count for payment. This means that for 1,000 views, 150 people are likely to watch an ad
Note that this is an average channel, not a channel mainly watched by "haydurs".

YOUR MOM

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.
kiwifarms.net
Do any non- shit tier clothes come in size XXXXXXL though?

Edit: also the 6x is too fucking small, the 5x dresses are shirts. Wtf size is she really? Why won't this bitch just confirm the 600 that we already know?

Last edited:

bev

kiwifarms.net
Do any non- shit tier clothes come in size XXXXXXL though?

Edit: also the 6x is too fucking small, the 5x dresses are shirts. Wtf size is she really? Why won't this bitch just confirm the 600 that we already know?
Yes, in India.
IN THE WILD
People Are Knitting Giant Sweaters To Keep Rescued Elephants Cozy

It makes them so happy!

BY STEPHEN MESSENGER
PUBLISHED ON 01/18/2017

Cozy winter garments, made with love, are a bit like hugs that you can wear. And these lucky elephants clearly couldn't be happier to feel that warm embrace from people who took the time to care.

A cold snap is underway across northern India, home to the Wildlife SOS Elephant Conservation and Care Center, and everyone is feeling the chill.

Fortunately, the sanctuary's pachyderm residents, each of whom was rescued from a sad life of exploitation and abuse, aren't having to face the freezing temperatures unprotected.

As it turns out, a group of big-hearted local villagers have been knitting giant sweaters to keep the elephants warm.

Roger Allen

Creating custom-knit clothing for the largest land mammals on earth is no quick and easy task - but the volunteers did it with a smile. Wildlife SOS cofounder Kartick Satyanarayan told The Dodo that it took about four weeks for them to make each one.

Still, the knitters didn't skimp on adding colorful flair to the elephants' new duds.

Roger Allen

So, far three of the sanctuary's 23 rescued elephants have been gifted sweaters of their own - but if all goes well, the others might be sporting a similar style next year.

In the meantime, these warm (albeit less fashionable) blankets will keep them cozy through the winter.

Wildlife SOS

Making sure these animals are happy and comfortable is what the sanctuary is all about - especially considering all the hardships they've been through.

Roger Allen

"It is important to keep our elephants protected from the bitter cold during this extreme winter, as they are weak and vulnerable having suffered so much abuse making them susceptible to ailments such as pneumonia," Satyanarayan said in a release. " The cold also aggravates their arthritis which is a common issue that our rescued elephants have to deal with."

We're so glad they're finding relief.

Click here to buy a blanket for an elephant at Wildlife SOS, or follow this link to learn about other ways to help.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 903055
Imagine being 30 yrs old and still reading poorly written 'coming of age' novels about being expected to be an adult and the chaos/confusion/self discovery that often unsues when you're in your early 20s.

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh, even the most ardent, well-educated reader takes on shit-tier lit from time to time. We all have books we know are garbage but garbage can be fun. The real thing to hold against her is that she will not read it - if it isn’t a rom com with a sexy female lead, a mental stand in for how Amber sees herself despite the extra 470 pounds, she has no use for it. She’s reached maximum sloth, short of actually dying. If she isn’t doing her fucking nails, given all the time she has on her swollen beetus paws, she’s not reading a book, be it high lit or Bridget Jones.

When I see these videos, I really wonder who the actual dummy is, ALR or the gays.

They literally let this woman take over their house.

Unfortunately, I know what it's like to live and clean a hoarders house. It's not worth the rent she pays for. Especially when you don't even get to live in half the house.

After hoaders clean their house, they're always so surprised (and in denial) at all the damage done to it. I guess they're lucky, one out of those four dummies actually cleans.

The gays definitely get the shitty end of Amber's wiping stick though.
I think about this and believe the gays were so loyal to Becky that they let themselves be fucked over. I suspect the payment arrangements were the only way Becky could convince them to let Amber move in..

According to insiders, Becky and Amber have never had sex. Amber had a long history of fucking over ugly lesbians (no shade, we can’t all be Kate Winslett) on the spectrum. She’d destroyed the apartment she shared with Destiny by permitting Twinkie and the cats to shit and piss everywhere. She was already demonstrating problems with hygiene and had fallen in the shower, requiring help from Destiny. She refused to work a proper job, had no interests outside food, had no family contacts or friendships that lasted for longer than however logs she’s known Krystle, who is very simple herself. Becky is either so desperate or stupid that she didn’t see the signs and the fags trusted her, especially if Amber was all, “Let me prove how great I am, I’ll pay almost all the bills.”

I am related by marriage to a dude who reminds me of Rickie. He’s not ever gonna split the atom (nor am I), and he’s beyond country, but he’s hard working, kind to a fault, polite, keeps a tidy but humble home and loves to engage in hospitality. If he’s getting up for a drink, he asks everyone if they need something. You get sick, he’s mowing your yard. And he never expects anything in return because he’s just an uncomplicated, extremely good guy. He never holds a grudge and forgives easily. And as irritating and lazy as Eric strikes us, he and Rickie have a dynamic that works for them. We often mock the rental - the gross paint color, the inexplicable layout, the Walmart level decor. But given that three absolutely useless adults live there, the kitchen is fairly clean, the living area tidy, and all because Rickie takes care of it. We’ve seen Becky’s sister’s trailer, the disgrace of Dana’s family trailer, and anyone from the Dirty South has seen how some low-rent country folk live. For the area and the overall economics, Rickie keeps a nice house.

Amber was firmly ensconced in the house before the fags really understood the deal they had made. But Rickie is a nice man. I cannot imagine him telling his friend that she needs to choose between the livestock she is dating and them. So he sucks it up.

I think that Amber has a grifter capacity to read her audience and she manipulated Becky, understanding the dynamics Becky had with her friends. The blame can be distributed among them all, because they are all adults with agency, but I cut the fags some slack. They could put their feet down but they love Becky, in spite of what she has done to them. And in the end, when the paramedics are taking an axe to the walls to get Amber’s dead carcass off pillow mountain, Rickie will be the first to start cleaning the mess because he’ll feel sad for his idiot friend. Hopefully Eric will be filming it.

Shit, I’m all full of feels. But yeah, the fags got the bad end of this deal and I suspect care for Becky was as much a decision factor in letting Amber as money.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
10 grand a month but:

* owns cheap jewelry

I have a feeling she pays a large portion of the rent and that is her bargaining chip - when she was clearing out the 'den' she said something along the lines of - Part of the deal of her moving in was that she got the den

They make adult diapers in that size, so I assume somewhere bariatric clothing exists.
Kasey has implied or at least not denied that Amber uses pads....

Eh, even the most ardent, well-educated reader takes on shit-tier lit from time to time. We all have books we know are garbage but garbage can be fun. The real thing to hold against her is that she will not read it - if it isn’t a rom com with a sexy female lead, a mental stand in for how Amber sees herself despite the extra 470 pounds, she has no use for it. She’s reached maximum sloth, short of actually dying. If she isn’t doing her fucking nails, given all the time she has on her swollen beetus paws, she’s not reading a book, be it high lit or Bridget Jones.

I think about this and believe the gays were so loyal to Becky that they let themselves be fucked over. I suspect the payment arrangements were the only way Becky could convince them to let Amber move in..

According to insiders, Becky and Amber have never had sex. Amber had a long history of fucking over ugly lesbians (no shade, we can’t all be Kate Winslett) on the spectrum. She’d destroyed the apartment she shared with Destiny by permitting Twinkie and the cats to shit and piss everywhere. She was already demonstrating problems with hygiene and had fallen in the shower, requiring help from Destiny. She refused to work a proper job, had no interests outside food, had no family contacts or friendships that lasted for longer than however logs she’s known Krystle, who is very simple herself. Becky is either so desperate or stupid that she didn’t see the signs and the fags trusted her, especially if Amber was all, “Let me prove how great I am, I’ll pay almost all the bills.”

I am related by marriage to a dude who reminds me of Rickie. He’s not ever gonna split the atom (nor am I), and he’s beyond country, but he’s hard working, kind to a fault, polite, keeps a tidy but humble home and loves to engage in hospitality. If he’s getting up for a drink, he asks everyone if they need something. You get sick, he’s mowing your yard. And he never expects anything in return because he’s just an uncomplicated, extremely good guy. He never holds a grudge and forgives easily. And as irritating and lazy as Eric strikes us, he and Rickie have a dynamic that works for them. We often mock the rental - the gross paint color, the inexplicable layout, the Walmart level decor. But given that three absolutely useless adults live there, the kitchen is fairly clean, the living area tidy, and all because Rickie takes care of it. We’ve seen Becky’s sister’s trailer, the disgrace of Dana’s family trailer, and anyone from the Dirty South has seen how some low-rent country folk live. For the area and the overall economics, Rickie keeps a nice house.

Amber was firmly ensconced in the house before the fags really understood the deal they had made. But Rickie is a nice man. I cannot imagine him telling his friend that she needs to choose between the livestock she is dating and them. So he sucks it up.

I think that Amber has a grifter capacity to read her audience and she manipulated Becky, understanding the dynamics Becky had with her friends. The blame can be distributed among them all, because they are all adults with agency, but I cut the fags some slack. They could put their feet down but they love Becky, in spite of what she has done to them. And in the end, when the paramedics are taking an axe to the walls to get Amber’s dead carcass off pillow mountain, Rickie will be the first to start cleaning the mess because he’ll feel sad for his idiot friend. Hopefully Eric will be filming it.

Shit, I’m all full of feels. But yeah, the fags got the bad end of this deal and I suspect care for Becky was as much a decision factor in letting Amber as money.
I agree with all that has been said (I will gloss over the 'fags' term because the whole post is bang on what I think}. It actually made me sad how well it summed it up because I really do like Rickie - Amber has to go, one way or another, but she is not going to go quietly and not without attempting to shame all of them

They make adult diapers in that size, so I assume somewhere bariatric clothing exists.
One day she will have to accept that she has no choice but to wear a moomoo. I really want to feel sorry for her, recently I was 3st (42lbs) overweight and I felt awful both health wise and my self confidence - I can not imagine the horror of waking up in her body every morning and knowing how much hard work is involved in getting down to anything close to a healthy weight - but then she destroys any inkling of compassion I attempt to have with her attitude -

• TMI
Reactions: Tastes Like Power

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree with all that has been said (I will gloss over the 'fags' term because the whole post is bang on what I think}. It actually made me sad how well it summed it up because I really do like Rickie - Amber has to go, one way or another, but she is not going to go quietly and not without attempting to shame all of them
Some of us here call Rickie and his Muppet “fags” from a place of mild affection, plus we’re pretty unPC. Most of us here like or sympathize with Rickie and even have a grudging like for Eric when he shares candids of Amber, though he is pretty irritating overall. But we do often append “fag” onto all kinds of addresses - new-fag being an example.

Also, you can respond to multiple comments in a single post, which is encouraged. You probably can’t edit your posts yet because you’re new but I bet if we summon @emspex she can be talked into merging your three consecutive posts into one. Additionally, consider going back and reading the thread for newcomers. It will help you assimilate faster in terms of board rules and customs.

And I agree - Amber will very likely try to play the victim when she leaves. All I can hope is that if she makes such a foolhardy decision that it inspires instant reprisals. You know they have so much they can share about how gross and horrible Amber is. It would be glorious m.ilk flowing for months.

Last edited:

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net

I agree completely about the house. Amber would be living in complete squalor by now if left on her own. She was already well into it with the last apartment that had an animal shit/piss room. If the men left tomorrow, I guarantee the shitting room would return within a few months.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino