Dollar Tree Haul :lipsmack: - 06/29/20 -

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
so, has anyone tried this great thing AL is on to now? Does anyone actually have this product from the beauty box? feeling like any moisturizer would have made her skin soft... but AL seems to swear by it..she wants to start her own hair conditioner for the face business.
I wouldn't even risk it. She must have some dry ass skin because conditioner usually has oil in it. I wouldn't want to fuck up my skin but apparentl yit works wonders on her super sensitive face.

bolthmeandbecky

kiwifarms.net
So in “how i got super soft skin” video she said that her “cosmetologist friend” (not even smart enough to make up a dermatologist friend) talked her into putting fucking conditioner on her face and she was super scared, but now she just randomly thought of it one day. How stupid do you have to be not to be able to keep up with a simple lie. That’s why I don’t get why people think she’s faking cancer.

TomatilloSalsa

kiwifarms.net
I think the little pineapple plate is one of those things you're supposed to keep rings and earrings on to keep them organized or keep them from getting lost.

I expect AL to try to eat it in a painkiller-induced delirium when she's recovering from surgery.

Aww cute gray bowels to put more of her brown sloppy recipes into. How horrifying.
The surgeon doing her hysterectomy will probably get a good look at her bowels and be able to see what color they are (gray is definitely a possibility).

Becky and crayons.:story: You can’t make this shit up.
She could at least get her some "adult" supplies. Drawing is a perfectly acceptable hobby and I'll even allow coloring since sometimes doing a fairly repetitive physical task can help with managing stress (see also: knitting). But get Becky some colored pencils or some Prismacolor illustration markers. Crayons just send a message that you don't trust her not to get ink on clothes/furniture or poke her eyes out with anything sharp.

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Walk? WALK? She doesn't have to leave the house if it's right around the corner. She has Becks bring her a fresh plastic bottle of water, bring in several trays of snacks for the hideously taxing process of talking Becky through the store, then dispatches Becks to git 'er done! Becks has her instructions. She's to slowly make her way down the aisles scanning every item to her phone until something shiny catches Amber's attention, she quickly swallows whatever she's munching on & shrieks: "Stop! NO, the next shelf up, you dumbass! Yeah, that thing. I don't CARE if we already have 7. This one is PINK & has SPARKLES! It's super-cute!"

Hours later, a worn out Becky will stagger into the house, dying for a pee & drink of water but alas - piercing shrieks from the bedbound behemoth will propel her, resigned into the bedroom where the 2 bags will be pounced on & without a 'thank you', she'll be scolded for not having brought in fresh snacks & a drink.

That's how I see it going down.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Walk? WALK? She doesn't have to leave the house if it's right around the corner. She has Becks bring her a fresh plastic bottle of water, bring in several trays of snacks for the hideously taxing process of talking Becky through the store, then dispatches Becks to git 'er done! Becks has her instructions. She's to slowly make her way down the aisles scanning every item to her phone until something shiny catches Amber's attention, she quickly swallows whatever she's munching on & shrieks: "Stop! NO, the next shelf up, you dumbass! Yeah, that thing. I don't CARE if we already have 7. This one is PINK & has SPARKLES! It's super-cute!"

Hours later, a worn out Becky will stagger into the house, dying for a pee & drink of water but alas - piercing shrieks from the bedbound behemoth will propel her, resigned into the bedroom where the 2 bags will be pounced on & without a 'thank you', she'll be scolded for not having brought in fresh snacks & a drink.

That's how I see it going down.
Amber won't buy it unless she can grasp it in her beetus mittens and fondle or point to it for an indefinite amount of time. You new here? Have you not seen her scooty- puffin' through Womart?

FUCKIN' EVERYTHANG "kewt" gets pawed by the beetus fangers. No way in hell she leaves these life-shattering purchase decisions up to Benzo Becky.

Unless, of course, Becky is now wearing a body cam and shock collar. Dollar Tree shit is WAY important!

The 8 of Spades

The Internet is a Dangerous Place.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
she fatsplains to us why we should wear gloves in public and brags about how she didn't go out in public (but it's fine because she had d&d come on over to her and some of becky's friends)

some fav screencaps of mine

View attachment 1416282View attachment 1416283View attachment 1416284View attachment 1416285View attachment 1416286View attachment 1416287View attachment 1416288

she got a fucking recipe book with pictures!!! wtf woman you heard of google?

and she got a pasta recipe book. thought pasta is a trigger food for her but w/e
20200629_211719.jpg

sketch1593479963671.png

20200629_212107.jpg

20200629_212147.jpg

20200629_212235.jpg

bobafelty

mucky mucky bing bong
kiwifarms.net
According to other channels I’ve watched complaining about it, the YouTube algorithm is not kind to channels that use any “covid” terminology. Advertisers don’t want to be on channels talking about the pandemic, so more likely to get demonetized if you use the bad covid words. Probably why Big Al is watching her words.

Tags
None