Dollar Tree Haul :lipsmack: - 06/29/20 -

faggotprincess

Hamber death bet: December 2020
kiwifarms.net
She could at least get her some "adult" supplies. Drawing is a perfectly acceptable hobby and I'll even allow coloring since sometimes doing a fairly repetitive physical task can help with managing stress (see also: knitting). But get Becky some colored pencils or some Prismacolor illustration markers. Crayons just send a message that you don't trust her not to get ink on clothes/furniture or poke her eyes out with anything sharp.
Becky with prismacolours or copics legit made me laugh. Colouring in my little pony dollar store colouringbooks with real people art supplies.

There are washable markers if anyone was worried about the table she's colouring on.

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
Walk? WALK? She doesn't have to leave the house if it's right around the corner. She has Becks bring her a fresh plastic bottle of water, bring in several trays of snacks for the hideously taxing process of talking Becky through the store, then dispatches Becks to git 'er done! Becks has her instructions. She's to slowly make her way down the aisles scanning every item to her phone until something shiny catches Amber's attention, she quickly swallows whatever she's munching on & shrieks: "Stop! NO, the next shelf up, you dumbass! Yeah, that thing. I don't CARE if we already have 7. This one is PINK & has SPARKLES! It's super-cute!"

Hours later, a worn out Becky will stagger into the house, dying for a pee & drink of water but alas - piercing shrieks from the bedbound behemoth will propel her, resigned into the bedroom where the 2 bags will be pounced on & without a 'thank you', she'll be scolded for not having brought in fresh snacks & a drink.

That's how I see it going down.
Can you imagine how frustrating it must be to have to wall through a store filming everything for your fat gf to recreationally shop from her bed? Ugh

“imagine looking fat and gaunt at the same time”
#amberlynn can’t win

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
A lot of the stuff are random odds and ends but they sell dish soap, tinfoil,
She could use some of that.

Her "the way I see it" stuff would not be surprising from, say, a five year old. But from an adult? It's inexcusable. We've been living with this shit for half a year now. There's no reason for any adult not to know the methods of transmission and proper PPE/hygiene routines. The whole time she was blathering on about this, the more I was thinking about her scootying through Wommart or Kroger, touching every fucking thing with her nasty beetus paws, including times she was sick. Spare us your declarations on epidemiology, DoctorLynn. Or, should I say, given the way you put your filthy and disease-ridden mitts on everything, ViraLynn.

A genuine personal account of the mental, physical & emotional struggles could be helpful to many
Whoa whoa whoa. I'm gonna have to stop you right there. Since when does InspirationaLynn ever manage to be of any use to anyone about some ailment?

So in “how i got super soft skin” video she said that her “cosmetologist friend” (not even smart enough to make up a dermatologist friend) talked her into putting fucking conditioner on her face and she was super scared, but now she just randomly thought of it one day. How stupid do you have to be not to be able to keep up with a simple lie. That’s why I don’t get why people think she’s faking cancer.
Pathological liars don't care about inconsistencies.

The surgeon doing her hysterectomy will probably get a good look at her bowels and be able to see what color they are (gray is definitely a possibility).
I'm going to go with her favorite home cooked meal color: beige.

do you think she walks to the dollar store, or has her driver drop her off
She doesn't even walk her dog. There's no way she would walk to the FD that's literally right behind their house.

Y'all sure she doesn't have brain cancer instead of uterine cancer? It might explain some of her stupidity and terrible grammar.
Fat squeezing her brain pan.

" small but growing body of evidence showing that obesity is linked to brain shrinkage and memory deficits. This research suggests that obesity may contribute to the development of neurodegenerative conditions such as Alzheimer’s Disease. "

Why does she call it “the sickness”! Does she think that means she won’t get it because she didn’t say the name of “the sickness”?
She's worried about getting demonetized for mentioning COVID or Coronavirus.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
I don't get why Amber doesn't just say "the pandemic" like everyone else on YouTube.

No Dollar Tree I've even been in has scooters. I don't think she would be able to walk that much.
The Dollar Trees I've been to are generally pretty cramped, as well. Not TJMaxx narrow, but Amber can't even get through a door like a normal person. She'd bump her shelf ass on everything trying to waddle through the aisles and endcaps.

Freckles

kiwifarms.net
Just thought of something: didn't she buy a little toolbox before, filled with a bunch of stuff, to give to "your father or your brother, or any man" and then realized what a sexist statement that was, as if no women need tools or fittings and such? Not every woman is a dainty, 500-pound princess.
Yeah, filled to the brim with sugarfree sweets, for Becky's dad I think.

Fuck, I hate myself for knowing that. Just how long have I been trapped down this shit rabbit hole?

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, filled to the brim with sugarfree sweets, for Becky's dad I think.

Fuck, I hate myself for knowing that. Just how long have I been trapped down this shit rabbit hole?
Dudegorl, since I'm the one who brought it up, clearly we are both deep into the Amberverse. Our only hope is that she kicks it so we can escape the black-hole like cosmic structure sucking us in further and further before it reduces our brains to shredded wheat and then turns our bodies inside out.

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
Just thought of something: didn't she buy a little toolbox before, filled with a bunch of stuff, to give to "your father or your brother, or any man" and then realized what a sexist statement that was, as if no women need tools or fittings and such? Not every woman is a dainty, 500-pound princess.
Yeah, only this one wasn't full of Texas Roadhouse gift cards

YOUR MOM

China incubates plagues.
kiwifarms.net
so, has anyone tried this great thing AL is on to now? Does anyone actually have this product from the beauty box? feeling like any moisturizer would have made her skin soft... but AL seems to swear by it..she wants to start her own hair conditioner for the face business.
I have it. It's not that good with my hair, definitely not worth paying extra for. I will not be putting it on my face though even for experimental purposes. That's retarded.

faggotprincess

Hamber death bet: December 2020
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None