Dollar Tree Haul :lipsmack: - 06/29/20 -

DavieJones714

i read it for the articles
kiwifarms.net
I'm under the impression the whale doesn't want to go to the store bc of Wuflu. Going to the store is only part of the risk. See that big bag of madeinchinabitch shit, allllll that needs to be wiped down. And, if Becky isn't protected sufficiently when she parades around town, then all is for naught. Gash cancer seems to be treating her well, otherwise.
ALR's contribution to the world:
amber trash.jpg

Discopumps

kiwifarms.net
I’m pregnant atm and it pissed me right off how she announced the name of Beckys unborn niece. What level of social retardation do you have to have? Beckys sister doesn’t want anything to do with her videos, what is she doing announcing something so personal like that? Its for the parents to share when the fuck they want to. Maybe I’m just super sensitive but GORL, just because you sold your soul for yt coin doesn’t mean everyone you know has to be sucked into your shitty over sharing life.

Last edited:

Sparkle Friendo

If Kai's tears could talk
kiwifarms.net
Ok I really dont wanna watch this one.... WHY THE BABY SOCKS!!!

Odd that she dances around the word 'CoVD' - saying the word doesn't bring it into the house & I've heard tons of others on YouTube use the word. What's really odd, is for all that she shrinks from saying CoVD, she's got no problem throwing the word 'cancer' out, anytime she can work it into a sentence.
Its cuz YouTube demonitises videos for talking about it... I think they dont do it anymore but Hamber doesnt want to take any chances, she wants that YT COINNNN

Y'all sure she doesn't have brain cancer instead of uterine cancer? It might explain some of her stupidity and terrible grammar.
Nah that's just the fat accumulation starting to hinder the connections between her brain cells

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede & Plantation Wedding Venue
kiwifarms.net
Does amber think that if Becky gets it that she can't pass it to her?

That's what I was wondering.
The survival rates of covid mixed with morbid obesity are abysmal.

I'm sure someone who still colors with crayons totally takes all the proper precautions when they go out during a worldwide pandemic.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They should be using delivery services exclusively & not going out at all. Both Becky & Amber are at higher risk due to FAT & related health issues as it is & 6 months into this pandemic, there's very little you can't get delivered.

Becky has an extra consideration. She should be avoiding all outside contacts, no matter how brief or superficial if she's regularly visiting her mother. To not be doing so is beyond the pale.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
I’m pregnant atm and it pissed me right off how she announced the name of Beckys unborn niece. What level of social retardation do you have to have? Beckys sister doesn’t want anything to do with her videos, what is she doing announcing something so personal like that? Its for the parents to share when the fuck they want to. Maybe I’m just super sensitive but GORL, just because you sold your soul for yt coin doesn’t mean everyone you know has to be sucked into your shitty over sharing life.
Nah, our gorl likes to get into everyone's good graces by showering them with gifts or paying some of their utilities, but I didn't think Amber will be as cheap as getting stuff from Dollar Tree for that.

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net
I think this is starting to become the first time a lolcow/someone on the internet is actually making me mad. PL, but a family member recently was diagnosed with cancer, and I think the proximity in time between that and how shitty Amber is being about her health and diagnosis and audience is actually making me dislike her. What the fuck is this video? I genuinely don't get why this would be made. It's not like it's clickbait because who wants to see people buy stuff from a dollar store? If it's trolling I don't exactly know who it's trolling. This whole thing is just absurd and annoying.

Amira Rose

Observer of Trash
kiwifarms.net
"The best decision I've ever made was putting conditioner onto my face." -ALR 2020

She's really dumb....Dermatologists everywhere are shrieking.

Odd that she dances around the word 'CoVD' - saying the word doesn't bring it into the house & I've heard tons of others on YouTube use the word. What's really odd, is for all that she shrinks from saying CoVD, she's got no problem throwing the word 'cancer' out, anytime she can work it into a sentence.
Why does she call it “the sickness”! Does she think that means she won’t get it because she didn’t say the name of “the sickness”?
I don't get why Amber doesn't just say "the pandemic" like everyone else on YouTube.
Youtubers are not allowed to say COVID or Coronavirus without the risk of getting demonitized. https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/4/2...itive-subjects-advertising-guidelines-revenue

So in “how i got super soft skin” video she said that her “cosmetologist friend” (not even smart enough to make up a dermatologist friend) talked her into putting fucking conditioner on her face and she was super scared, but now she just randomly thought of it one day. How stupid do you have to be not to be able to keep up with a simple lie. That’s why I don’t get why people think she’s faking cancer.

She had to have made that up or saw someone online do it. There is no way anyone in either field would suggest something so stupid.

They should be using delivery services exclusively & not going out at all. Both Becky & Amber are at higher risk due to FAT & related health issues as it is & 6 months into this pandemic, there's very little you can't get delivered.
I don't know how Amber & Becky have avoided Kung Flu so far. Amber touching everything in stores and you know she never washes her naturally dirty Portuguese beetus paws.
Yeah, but Amber is so healthy you guys. Stop being such a haydur.

She's still alive?

*sigh*

Maybe not for long.

Dr.Research

Dissertation Topic: Lolcows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You don't want countless randos to know your unborn kids name, maybe before you've told the rest of your family? Or wouldn't want the kay-utest, finest quality dollar store socks for the baby??

Selfish gorl.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's been buying already boiled eggs since 2016

10:02 in case timestamp doesn't work
Pre boiled ayygs have got to be the laziest thing I have ever seen. I guess she hasn't seen the cute egg cookers available on Amazon. But who am I kidding? The tiny bit of work that goes into boiling eggs in a pot of water is too much for our gorl. I feel like packaged boiled eggs would taste funky also.

I do recommend the egg cookers, though. Peeling eggs cooked in one of them is much easier, and the thing is so goddam cute!
51NhL58ebWL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Tags
None