DOLLAR TREE HAUL!!!! - 05/31/19

DarkSydePundit

Anime was a mistake
kiwifarms.net
I doubt her channel will last long. The quality is plummeting and it was never very high in the first place. Her views are down by 50% and she’s bleeding subs left and right. The last time her monthly views were this low was last year. Her lazy ass undid a year’s worth of work.

No one gives a crap about her anymore. She’s so boring you can tell even watch her for the lulz.
She can always show her legs to get back on track

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
I hadn't started checking until Monday, but all of her videos seem to be uploaded at exactly noon. Forgive me for not knowing anything about Youtube from a broadcaster's perspective, but is there a way to queue your videos so that they're automatically put up at the date/time you choose?

And if so...can we conclude that in the beginning of May, Amber recorded maybe two or three days worth of content, somewhat edited them, then stretched them out to be release 11 minutes every few days so she wouldn't have to lift a finger until her pre-filmed garbage ran out?

If so, it's no wonder Amber loves Youtube again. She hasn't had to do an ounce of work since her "cook with me" video--she hasn't even had to touch the upload button. Our gorl may be too exceptional to select thumbnails, but she has her moments of brilliance (if she's motivated by laziness). I have a feeling it's going to be a while before we see anything remotely current from her, aside from her social media bitching.

(not like this is new information to anyone, I'm mostly just floored by the idea that she can't even be bothered to upload them herself.)

RemoveKebab

Ssssshhhhh I said ssssshhhhhhh. Tee Hee!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hadn't started checking until Monday, but all of her videos seem to be uploaded at exactly noon. Forgive me for not knowing anything about Youtube from a broadcaster's perspective, but is there a way to queue your videos so that they're automatically put up at the date/time you choose?

And if so...can we conclude that in the beginning of May, Amber recorded maybe two or three days worth of content, somewhat edited them, then stretched them out to be release 11 minutes every few days so she wouldn't have to lift a finger until her pre-filmed garbage ran out?

If so, it's no wonder Amber loves Youtube again. She hasn't had to do an ounce of work since her "cook with me" video--she hasn't even had to touch the upload button. Our gorl may be too exceptional to select thumbnails, but she has her moments of brilliance (if she's motivated by laziness). I have a feeling it's going to be a while before we see anything remotely current from her, aside from her social media bitching.

(not like this is new information to anyone, I'm mostly just floored by the idea that she can't even be bothered to upload them herself.)
Yes you can automatically schedule your video for release at a certain day and time. Amber's current schedule is MWF @ 12pm EDT.

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
Also is it just me or is she manic as FUCK in this video?? Like holy shit gorl slow down.
She seriously is. I hate to call it manic since she’s already on social media insisting YET AGAIN she’s totally bipolar you guiiise, but she’s certainly in a good mood. I wonder what happened. Maybe they took a trip to the Dollar Tree after going to the Cheesecake Factory and snorting some of that sweet sweet orange chicken dust?

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
I truly believe that Eric and Becky took a walk to Dollar Tree and purchased those items for her.

I would love to see the video Eric could have taken. They would be laughing it up, while picking out items Amber would love. Eric making snide remarks about every item. Holding up items they should buy for her, but that she would not appreciate. i.e. a long handled ass wiper gadget. If only.

Hamberlard Raid

fingerblast my shower jelly papi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes you can automatically schedule your video for release at a certain day and time. Amber's current schedule is MWF @ 12pm EDT.
You can also premiere your videos at a certain time in a livestream format. I'd love to see our gorl's reactions being typed out in real-time. Maybe this can be part of her new exercise regiment?

Reactions: ImJustAbitSwollen

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Friendly reminder; the dollar store is about a 30 second walk from the fag shanty. So she waddled approximately two times as far as she did in her last video and dropped a whole twenty bucks to bring you this quality content. Slay!

She didn't fucking walk anywhere. 30s of walking might kill her in that heat.

Fatty sent thumby-tard to get cheap shit while she was beached on pillow mountain.

Tags
None