DOLLAR TREE HAUL!!!! - 05/31/19

Hamberlard Raid

fingerblast my shower jelly papi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, even though a full recap has been provided, here are my highlights... it is a tradition at this point lmao
  • Twinkie's ears are going to pucker when she hears the treat barrel being oscillated
  • tries to be relatable by buying a storage jar
  • buys "longer candles" to handle the burning "safety situation"
  • loves the authenticity of writing on paper
  • "suhhcahlentt" plant
  • "little cactus situation"
  • rolls her eyes at the thought of using liquid makeup remover
  • extra sturdy hairbrush to comb through her demon grease locks
  • "I brush my hair at the most random times you guisssssse"
  • got llama stickers
  • has to find a quirky reason for everything she buys to make this misery more "bearable"
  • in last video, she claims that her bedroom is too dark and dreary but now she purchases a sleeping mask because her room is too "braht"
  • acts as if she is trying to sell each item to us, trying to get that brand deal, y'all
  • eyefucks herself in the little mirror
  • Becky got a new "pichur" frame
  • whas thyat uhhh wahyiteeee duvvvvvvvvvv outsahd nouhhhhhhhhhhhh, iz thyat evan reyallllll?!!!!???!11?
  • got a smoothie book, they actually look delicious and that is because she did not make them
  • got a new "pichur" book, I love art y'all
  • got dry-erase paddles for a video idea
  • imagine the arm fupa flap sightings when this video gets filmed, get your ☪ ready
  • fin

2Puss2Post

kiwifarms.net
Her attitude about Becky's storage thing is just so foul too. Just thinking about it puts a bad taste in my mouth. She's so rude about her apparent love of her lahf. Making so many excuses...saying it's a "man" thing. Gorl that could be used to store beads or little things like?? Not just nails and shit. She's such a miserable person. I can't fathom spending more than a few minutes in her company, stank notwithstanding.

toilet_rainbow

like a floof bomb in your face
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for making me cry laughing in public like a lunatic!!!
Thank you! I got another verse for ya, then!

Baby I hear you in the morning
Baby I hear you at nightfall
Sometimes to be near the binge monster is to be unable to bear your shit
My love, have I mentioned my dead nephew yet?
And can I buy another Nick t shirt today?

(Alt last lines: My love, have I mentioned my dead nephew today? / I'm a few years (much older) than him!)

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Family Dollar (or is it Dollar General? It's def not Dollar Tree) is the store that's right next to their house. I agree that Becky bought all that shit. At best Amberlynn waited in the car but odds are she didn't even leave the house. Dollar Tree's aisles are too narrow and there are no scootypuffs. It goes without saying that she didn't set foot in that store.

Usually when she goes somewhere, even if Becky goes in Amberlynn is exhausted. The fact that she seems "manic" here tells me she's excited not for the junk but for the fast food that Becky got after Dollar Tree. She was rushing to film this before her fries got cold yall.

e: I don't usually get butthurt like this but goddamn this bitch is making thousands of dollars a month with this content---hauling dollar store garbage that she didn't even pick out herself. all while living in one of the legit poorest states in the nation and possibly the worst county in that state. Gross.

Last edited:

Becky's Cock n Balls

Male Lesbian Intersex Transgender
kiwifarms.net
Family Dollar (or is it Dollar General? It's def not Dollar Tree) is the store that's right next to their house. I agree that Becky bought all that shit. At best Amberlynn waited in the car but odds are she didn't even leave the house. Dollar Tree's aisles are too narrow and there are no scootypuffs. It goes without saying that she didn't set foot in that store.

Usually when she goes somewhere, even if Becky goes in Amberlynn is exhausted. The fact that she seems "manic" here tells me she's excited not for the junk but for the fast food that Becky got after Dollar Tree. She was rushing to film this before her fries got cold yall.

e: I don't usually get butthurt like this but goddamn this bitch is making thousands of dollars a month with this content---hauling dollar store garbage that she didn't even pick out herself. all while living in one of the legit poorest states in the nation and possibly the worst county in that state. Gross.

There is no way that Amberlynn would record a video before eating fast food.
I doubt that she has ever even waited until she got home, or out of the parking lot, before stuffing her gob full of fries. That is to say when she would fit in the car.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 779588
You can't convince me that Becky flosses just because Fat AL bought floss sticks.
I'm almost certain that Becky doesn't floss. The number one indicator is her inflamed gums. I bet if she were to floss right now, her gums would bleed like Amber on her period. Those floss picks that Becky bought are not an ideal way to floss your teeth. They're basically made for lazy people which I guess is perfect for these two.

Who knows the last time these two went to the dentist? It has to have been years for Amber, probably more recently for Becky. In fact, I faintly remember a video or two where Amber talked about Becky going to the dentist - I could very easily be wrong. It's recommended that you go to the dentist every 6 months for a cleaning and check-up. Amber could easily pay out of pocket for these services for both herself and Becky. I know it sounds like I'm selling a pipe dream, because that's what is. We all know Amber is lazy, can't fit in the chair, doesn't wanna cough up the dough, etc, etc. But her mouth has got to be filled with cavities and I wouldn't be surprised if in a couple years she has to start getting teeth pulled. Her teeth look pretty dodgy already, like Chantal's. A total eyesore.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I'm almost certain that Becky doesn't floss. The number one indicator is her inflamed gums. I bet if she were to floss right now, her gums would bleed like AOn her period. Those floss picks that Becky bought are not an ideal way to floss your teeth. They're basically made for lazy people which I guess is perfect for these two.

Who knows the last time these two went to the dentist? It has to have been years for Amber, probably more recently for Becky. In fact, I faintly remember a video or two where Amber talked about Becky going to the dentist - I could very easily be wrong. It's recommended that you go to the dentist every 6 months for a cleaning and check-up. Amber could easily pay out of pocket for these services for both herself and Becky. I know it sounds like I'm selling a pipe dream, because that's what is. We all know Amber is lazy, can't fit in the chair, doesn't wanna cough up the dough, etc, etc. But her mouth has got to be filled with cavities and I wouldn't be surprised if in a couple years she has to start getting teeth pulled. Her teeth look pretty dodgy already, like Chantal's. A total eyesore.
Hamber states that she went to the dentist when she was 17 or 18 and remains firmly convinced that she never has to go again. I imagine the last time she went was when she was a ward of the state since that would have been part of the whole deal.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
I know we've been here over and over, but it still always gets me just a little shocked, frustrated, ANGRY etc. Just the way Amber lives, and how she shops the same way she eats, the same way she does everything. Quality is an alien concept, she does not understand the meaning. Quantity is the only thing that matters. If you eat cheap trash food faster you get MORE food! You can get a mountain of cheap garbage made by slave children in the third world you're never going to use, but MORE is all that matters!

The apex consumer, that's still a title I think Amber deserves. It's like she's been engineered to consume, crave, spend, want and then pump out mountains of plastic trash for the kentucky landfills as quickly as she takes it in. I mean if you care about this sort of thing stop and think: How much waste does a person like Amber, Becky, or any of the other millions of morbidly obese in burgerland put out? They consume enough for 4-10 people (creating inflated demand for horrible products), and likewise produce as much garbage. They generally live in places like ass end nowhere Kentucky here, where there aint no recycling program, that shits going in a landfill or getting burned straight up into the atmosphere because someone just tossed all the trash in a pile for weeks, Eric...

Tags
None