DOLLAR TREE HAUL!!!! - 05/31/19

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
Why does she have to worry about having a hair brush in different rooms? It's not like she'll waddle over to get it. She'll just yell at Becky to bring it to her.

Also people keep a hairbrush in their purse because most people have jobs and sometimes might have to fix their hair during the work day. I see why Al can't relate to this.

Did she hulk out while wearing that shirt?

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Hamber is like a disease spreading her hoarding all over the house, who remembers the Den before she moved in, she was suppose to record the videos in there, every time we see bits of that part of the house is like a scene from Hoarders Buried Alive... now she is spreading to the dinner table... the kitchen.... Eric and Ricky's toilet....
I wonder how long till that house turns into Rafe's, the smell is probably the same already.

Do you guys remember when Eric's poor nephew smelled The Beast??
Next scene a wild air freshener appeared on the table...

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Hamber is like a disease spreading her hoarding all over the house, who remembers the Den before she moved in, she was suppose to record the videos in there, every time we see bits of that part of the house is like a scene from Hoarders Buried Alive... now she is spreading to the dinner table... the kitchen.... Eric and Ricky's toilet....
I wonder how long till that house turns into Rafe's, the smell is probably the same already.

Do you guys remember when Eric's poor nephew smelled The Beast??
Next scene a wild air freshener appeared on the table...

View attachment 779915
You can ALWAYS depend on kids, particularly in that age bracket to spill the damn tea. They have no filter. It's actually beautiful because they'll tell you anything. It's like your own spy network only you have to be super careful what you say and do around them.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
Did she actually shop herself? Did she rent a scooter? If not, did she go on Facetime with Becky from her house and just have Becky go up and down the aisles and then she would screech "GET THAT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Also , no one thinks you are child-like. We said you were immature. Big difference

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
She didn't fucking walk anywhere. 30s of walking might kill her in that heat.

Fatty sent thumby-tard to get cheap shit while she was beached on pillow mountain.
I'm wondering if they deliver...

I'm soooooooo inspireeeeeeed, guise. I'm going to drive walk take an uber order online plenty of cheap chinesium crap at dollartree.com, and get plenty of chinesium cardboard and plastic containers to store it all in! I had no idea that was even a thing! Off I go! What would my life be like, without Amberlynn inspireeeeeen me?!?!?!

(I hate clutter. I declutter constantly. That cute Japanese lady on Netflix is an amatuer. Watching someone bring clutter into the house on purpose makes my left eye twitch uncontrollably.)

(Cluttered mind - cluttered house. Do the math for extra credit.)

Anyone else want to slap her with a shovel when she eye fucks herself with that cheap mirror, and does that model hand thing?

Note to the cops/feds - I'm kidddeeeeeen. I would never ruin a perfectly good shovel like that.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Mr Foster

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
Rofl

"her ears puckered up"

Assholes pucker Hamber, not ears

But since you aren't familiar with yours because you can't wipe your own ass I wouldn't expect you to know such details.

Guess Necky is the one to ask about that dainty little dirt star.

Edit because whiskey

Last edited:

むらさき

Lolcow Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Humblelynn was boring as hell and she went back to Cuntlynn but is too lazy to record her natural being a cunt every day life. So there's just nothing to keep you going anymore and nothing to engage with.

This is precisely why HXMBER's Live Streams are so popular. Haydurrs watching and commenting on our deathfat queen, in real time, is far more entertaining than her Saga of the Pillow Mountain.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
everyone wants her to vlog herself out in the world doing things like when she was with destiny, so naturally we get the haul without any of the riveting in-store dollar tree footage

can't she use her 10k youtube earnings to buy a green screen, record herself waddling in front of it, and then make becky get some interior shots of their local dollar tree while she picks out amber's crap?

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
Did she actually shop herself? Did she rent a scooter? If not, did she go on Facetime with Becky from her house and just have Becky go up and down the aisles and then she would screech "GET THAT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!‽

Also , no one thinks you are child-like. We said you were immature. Big difference
What we said: Immature
What she heard: Youthful, free-spirited, independent thinker, spontaneous

Chaos Is Me

kiwifarms.net
Where does she put all this stuff? The "container" she's saying she'll store knickknacks in ("a piece of gum, spare keys, a note from 8th grade"...so junk, not knickknacks) is literally a knickknack itself. Good job, you're going to store your junk in more junk - a beautiful metaphor for your entire life. We're building up to a hoarder saga...if she lives that long.

Turd Blossom

A mug-o-gravy a day keeps Lord Beetus away
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The apex consumer, that's still a title I think Amber deserves. It's like she's been engineered to consume, crave, spend, want and then pump out mountains of plastic trash for the kentucky landfills as quickly as she takes it in. I mean if you care about this sort of thing stop and think: How much waste does a person like Amber, Becky, or any of the other millions of morbidly obese in burgerland put out? They consume enough for 4-10 people (creating inflated demand for horrible products), and likewise produce as much garbage. They generally live in places like ass end nowhere Kentucky here, where there aint no recycling program, that shits going in a landfill or getting burned straight up into the atmosphere because someone just tossed all the trash in a pile for weeks, Eric...
The absolute wastefulness and overall disregard for her impact upon others is one of the few things that actually rustles my jimmies about Big Al.

I'd wager a guess that the both the Dollar Tree and Wommart have sthuuuper cyuuute reusable grocery bags, but it likely has never occurred to Al or Becky to buy and use one.

It shouldn't be surprising, as this is the same gorl who sat and proudly emptied a bunch of individual plastic water bottles into a plastic gallon water jug (meanwhile keeping a discarded hot/cold water dispenser in her junk room and a fridge that dispenses cold water which tasted perfectly fine when she filled all those Pioneer Woman cups with it, mind you).

But ffs, with the frequency that Becky goes to the store, the sheer amount of shit they buy and the fact that almost everything they eat is prepackaged (right down to Amber's individually wrapped baking potatoes) one can only imagine how much plastic they've contributed to Kentucky's landfills.
everyone wants her to vlog herself out in the world doing things like when she was with destiny, so naturally we get the haul without any of the riveting in-store dollar tree footage
Remember back in the day, recoiling in horror as Al would giddily scootypuff down the store aisles, screeching in delight as she put her grimy paws all over everything within reach? Imagine being told that you would come to miss that. It's pretty astonishing how sad and small Amber's world has become.

As depressing as this is, the notion that Becky and Eric handpicked this mountain of crap for our girl is thoroughly amusing.
"A mirror? Perfect!"
"Oh, a long lighter! That'll really help with Amber's crippling lighter phobia!"

And although Amber tried really hard to convince us all those cyuuute containers could be used for "earreen backs" and doodads, she's definitely gonna hide her candy stash in every single one.

Turd Blossom

A mug-o-gravy a day keeps Lord Beetus away
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her views are down by 50% and she’s bleeding subs left and right. The last time her monthly views were this low was last year. Her lazy ass undid a year’s worth of work.
No one gives a crap about her anymore. She’s so boring you can tell even watch her for the lulz.
al sb.png
Oh wow, you're not kidding. I doubt the sub loss bothers her too much, but her views dropping in half this past month is pretty dramatic.
Interestingly, she was easily pulling in 150k views per video a few months ago, but unless the title mentions food or weight, shes lucky to get 80k now.

As she informed us yesterday, the fact that twenty-one videos she manically made in the span of 8 days last week is coming down the pike, being doled out slowly over seven weeks doesn't bode well for our gorl.

I hope she enjoys the 7-week staycation that she's created for herself by making a shit-ton of low-effort prescheduled videos, because worse than criticism and backlash, Amber's videos are going to be met with apathy. Even the dedicated Ambabies aren't going to sit through weeks of her sitting at her oven chair and doing outdated YT challenges as she pretends she isn't growing a 6th chin and 4th buttcheek.

Tags
None