DOLLAR TREE HAUL!!!! - 05/31/19

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she is giving us 7 weeks of prerecorded garbage so she can surprise us with the biggest weight loss in history.

The first video after that will be her looking like a model and proving that she looks indeed way hotter than all her haydurs combined.

Wouldn't that be something?

But it will never happen, twinkie has 10x the willpower hambert has.

Your vids are down 50% views gorl, get them layyyygs out. Or the fag shanty happy train is going to have a abrupt reality check.

Yes I'll take my optimistic rantings, but it's cathartic to imagine the fall of deathfat rome.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maaaybe she's trying to squirrell away a huge backlog of old stupid shit so she can keep posting videos even while she's off filming her MSHPL saga?
:optimistic: :optimistic: :optimistic:

This is my new favorite ALR conspiracy theory. Travel to Texas + 30 days on Dr. Now's diet + travel back to Kentucky juuuuuuust about fits seven weeks. Plus, she disappeared for a while there, didn't she? I wonder what that was about, because we know it wasn't just a break for mental -- whatever Liarlynn says about anything, ever, is the one thing it definitely *isn't*.

angela_mariac

kiwifarms.net
So finally the earning reduce of the past months is making effect... from wallmart to one dollar store.... i just hope this less money earning make an effect on the others and they finally manage to rid out from her...

• Optimistic
Reactions: MissyMissyMila

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Maaaybe she's trying to squirrell away a huge backlog of old stupid shit so she can keep posting videos even while she's off filming her MSHPL saga?
:optimistic: :optimistic: :optimistic:
It is getting to be that time of year where she generally pulls this shit. Remember how long we were in Lexington doing absolutely nothing of value? I think she was at least a month behind by the end of that saga.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Amber is self-aware enough to notice that all the people in her life are typically her mate's family/friends, not hers. When she makes friends, she can't keep them, so she just takes over her GF's family and friends. But she acts like, if anything, they're more her friends than Becky's/Destiny's, etc. It starts out as, 'our friends' and she ends up just saying, 'my friends'. Everyone at her Halloween party had to have been Becky-adjacent (the guys, Hannah, Rafe, whomever else). The gift bag thing just reminded me of that, like, who are the people in their lives who are there for/because of Amber?

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
I doubt her channel will last long. The quality is plummeting and it was never very high in the first place. Her views are down by 50% and she’s bleeding subs left and right. The last time her monthly views were this low was last year. Her lazy ass undid a year’s worth of work.

No one gives a crap about her anymore. She’s so boring you can tell even watch her for the lulz.
I did enjoy the video where she walked to the tree and back so we got to see the full body shot horror. We need more of that, less of sit down bullshit where she squishes her fat to make it look like she's got boobs.

aerostar88

all around me are millennial faces
kiwifarms.net
Since every thing is a dollar, you can spend $20 and feel like you got soooooo many things.

Man, this is such an Amber thing to say. Her shopping habits closely mirror her eating habits in the sense that she needs to feel like she is getting a large quantity regardless of the quality. She is happy to waste hundreds of dollars on useless crap each month, yet refuses to spend money on things like insurance and therapy because they don't offer the instant gratification of more pens and floss picks than most gorls could ever dream of. It's sad because you know this shit is so deeply rooted in that desire to have things in adulthood she couldn't have in childhood. Even if her food issues were addressed :optimistic: she would need so much professional help to get out of her true addiction: consumption.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
Some posts earlier in the thread were shocked at the idea of a Dollar Tree haul, but you'd be surprised at the results if you searched "dollar tree haul" on YouTube. It's a whole community. DT haulers even watch other haulers' videos to find more items they want to track down at their local stores, even going to different Dollar Tree locations in their areas if one store doesn't carry the item(s). I stumbled upon this by looking for random vloggers for unintentional ASMR. It's pretty much entirely lonely middle-aged women, some of whom are also very fat, all trying to fill a hole in their lives with copious amounts of cheap junk, just like Amber.

Cuck Duck

Ducky Mo Ducky Momo, he's your very best friend!
kiwifarms.net
Before I read the recap i just wanna say I disagree
She looks really happy in the thumbnail to me--
Okay I checked on YouTube where the play button didn't block it and it looked kinda awkward bUT

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
Some posts earlier in the thread were shocked at the idea of a Dollar Tree haul, but you'd be surprised at the results if you searched "dollar tree haul" on YouTube. It's a whole community. DT haulers even watch other haulers' videos to find more items they want to track down at their local stores, even going to different Dollar Tree locations in their areas if one store doesn't carry the item(s). I stumbled upon this by looking for random vloggers for unintentional ASMR. It's pretty much entirely lonely middle-aged women, some of whom are also very fat, all trying to fill a hole in their lives with copious amounts of cheap junk, just like Amber.

That right there is why I wished minimalism was taught in grade school at art classes at least. To me, we are heading towards a minimalist lifestyle gradually as a necessity and most of us don't know that. Amberlynn would panic at the thought of minimalism.

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
So.... looking forward to the next video, it'll be a Mukbang.. c'mon, we know it's comin.

Amber has only 3 kinds of video. Consumerist Crap Hauls, FEEDING TIME, and Watch 10 minute of Nothing with Ads. We've already done the hauls, the 10 minutes of nothing, so there's really only one place for this to go next.
I'm still crossing my fingers that she's going to get pissed at the hate/lack of views and post a new Chick-Fil-A full menu mukbang instead of finishing up her pre-recorded garbage. A gorl can dream.

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
I'm still crossing my fingers that she's going to get pissed at the hate/lack of views and post a new Chick-Fil-A full menu mukbang instead of finishing up her pre-recorded garbage. A gorl can dream.
I have full faith in the feeders who pay for the mookbungs will wave enough cash in front of her snout, that your dreams will come true. This nonsense is just filler before the real content gets requested.

Reactions: Snufkin kin

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
Dollar tree mukbang when?

Watching her attempt to gorge herself on some of the weird foodstuffs from there could be hilarious or horrifying.
I would like to see her eat weird canned fish imported from China that wouldn't pass an FDA test. Like when people are warned not to buy Chinese dog treats from the dollar store because they'll poison your dog.... would Al do that to Twinkie?

Reactions: ImJustAbitSwollen

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I actually get the idea of a Dollar tree haul video thing in a way..

But not with Hamber..below is how I expect a normal person to do it..

'Hey gang, we're going to make a full meal with four courses for four....by only spending 20 dollars at a dollar store!'

THAT would be an interesting video you know? Or 'How to make theme appropriate party favour bags with only ten dollars!' etc etc

This is random trash.

Tags
None