Trainwreck Dollieguts / Tearzah Hayes / Faedoll / Dollclaws and Bailey Lovell / David Caleb Balaski -

CuntSnack

Your Pet Cat
kiwifarms.net
^ this is the behavior of someone with thin skin or is trying to hide some shady shit. Anyone who has a backbone and doesn't need to hide anything wouldn't do this.
He likely either doesn't know his accounts have been removed, or he's been reading the thread and lying low on social media until he gets mostly support from his tween fans and his not-a-boy partner. Also, have some Tearzah art.

16429203_7vwiMs4AWqO3tSi.png

16431464_EELsQYUshQZOpYX.jpg

16442547_vvf897BX2CxcIoE.png

16443328_dimr2E3LRRYupEh.jpg

THOTHunterAlice

Twinkety Cricket
kiwifarms.net

YaNastyBoy

DOBLE PEENIE ESPESYAL
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 924815
(Rem.michi)
Lmao can they even take actual action to take this court for a character design or serve a cease and desist for this? I think I know who it is but idk because I've seen at least 7 Alden look-alike designs on Instagram and deviantart
Rem.michi is now my favorite orbiter.
Bless their cotton heart and the hilarity that comes from them.

Edit:
Dreadlocks eyelashes are in lmao.
6BBE1D6A-47BA-4313-B42F-6B26CD15B3E1.jpeg

Last edited:

Sylvie Paula Paula

Running at 500 "bi"s per minute
kiwifarms.net
I enjoy the art improvement but its still so incredibly bland and apparently 150 people like bland art
You can't stray too far from the norm if you're copying Tearzah. You lose your audience that way. You must be completely predictable, at all times.

Gah, is it just me or does it look like someone put little balls of shit on his bare eyelids? The lack of overlap is not doing the character any favors. Also the lack of definition in the irises is rubbing me the wrong way.

Edit: lack of overlap on the eyelashes.
Poor Alden's soul got stolen by us mean Kiwis the second Rem stepped on here.

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
He likely either doesn't know his accounts have been removed, or he's been reading the thread and lying low on social media until he gets mostly support from his tween fans and his not-a-boy partner. Also, have some Tearzah art.

What the hell is going on with the second one’s head? It looks like a skinny, slightly flattering but still pretty grim depiction of modern Chris-chan.

insertexcessivescreamingh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
kiwifarms.net
She's starting to look more and more like Bavid everyday.
that might be because of the camera. apparently a camera can “add 10 pounds” depending on what type it is. phone cameras make people look thinner while cameras like that can make people look chunky. that, and or tea is putting on weight again

alaspooryorick

kiwifarms.net
These designs require so little thought and effort that I'm not surprised she can pump them out. For one she draws symbolically: she doesn't know how to draw what she sees, but she can draw a cartoon "symbol" of that object. This is a common beginner crutch that stunts your growth as an artist, but makes for faster drawings.
Her character concepts are randomly generated and and most of her drawing symbols have been stolen from better artists. She just has to scramble them together, steal a hairstyle and character outfit from a pinterest board, add a basic color palette from tumblr and call it a day. No creativity, no artistic effort, and no brain power is needed for her work.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino