Trainwreck Dollieguts / Tearzah Hayes / Faedoll / Dollclaws and Bailey Lovell / David Caleb Balaski -

Finrod Felagund

Cannot seem to stop rap-battling.
kiwifarms.net
Tea now has around 391 characters, passing the 365 mark.

View attachment 927395
A gut feeling tells me the 420th character would be a weed dealer.

She's starting to look more and more like Bavid everyday.
Ngl I came back looking at this scared. The resemblance is absolutely uncanny that you can shoop Bavid's face on it.

And a new video:
Looking back at the time gaps between previous videos, it seems that she could churn out just as many videos between commission work and still be able to go to college (is she still studying?) and work on individual Soundcloud tracks as well as the planned game(s). Seriously, whatever's rushing her, I can see why her time management has to be taken into account for the minimal effort on the majority of the artwork she pumps out.

Last edited:

insertexcessivescreamingh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
kiwifarms.net
A gut feeling tells me the 420th character would be a weed dealer.

Ngl I came back looking at this scared. The resemblance is absolutely uncanny that you can shoop Bavid's face on it.

And a new video:
Looking back at the time gaps between previous videos, it seems that she could churn out just as many videos between commission work and still be able to go to college (is she still studying?) and work on individual Soundcloud tracks as well as the planned game(s). Seriously, whatever's rushing her, I can see why her time management has to be taken into account for the minimal effort on the majority of the artwork she pumps out.
i mean if i/anyone else kept shitting out that many ocs at once, then yeah the 420th oc better be a weed dealer. though, i wonder who tea's 69th oc was 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: Sylvie Paula Paula

denpakei

It's not all so bad!
kiwifarms.net

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1567943645300.png

Right, so if OC #69 came out 3 years and 3 months ago, then ever since then she has been shitting out new OCs on average at least one every 3.7 days.

Imagine the creative burnout that would cause if these were anything more than cardboard cutouts.

rabbitgay

lobotomy chic
kiwifarms.net
Terrible lifestyle choices and bavid the incel king's influence. He's like a lovecraftian monster.
Tbh, Tea's always been chubby up until a couple of years ago. In this video* she says she lost 60 lbs from developing hyperthyroidism, and then developed issues with body image after the fact. Before that, she claims she ate a lot out of boredom or for comfort.

It wouldn't surprise me if:
a) her hyperthyroidism has swung to the other the end of the pendulum and become hypothyroidism, which is pretty common (called Hashimoto's disease) and would cause weight gain if you're used to eating a lot without consequence.
b) she started binge/stress eating again to cope with supporting/living with Bavid the Freeloader. Plus Bavid got fat first, why would Tea feel obligated to maintain her appearance if he isn't?

* I don't know how to archive videos, pls forgive

alotofbats

i have a lot of bats
kiwifarms.net
does anyone know what happened to teas personal insta account? i cant find it, either they deleted it or changed the username.

edit: maybe i should have worded it better, i meant the instagram account where they post pics of themself, not their art account lol sorry guys

Last edited:

kiwifarms.net
does anyone know what happened to teas personal insta account? i cant find it, either they deleted it or changed the username.
7DB3D13F-590F-46AE-9DAF-7D94D79BC9FD.jpeg

seems fine

also to avoid double posting

tea: makes 1367282929 new characters at once
tea’s old and forgotten ocs:0FAF2277-63DB-47E6-B53E-0162091396A7.jpeg

Sylvie Paula Paula

Running at 500 "bi"s per minute
kiwifarms.net

kiwifarms.net

edit: maybe i should have worded it better, i meant the instagram account where they post pics of themself, not their art account lol sorry guys
their personal insta? do you remember what their old username was?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino