Trainwreck Dollieguts / Tearzah Hayes / Faedoll / Dollclaws and Bailey Lovell / David Caleb Balaski -

Jane Hoe

ultimate lesbro
kiwifarms.net
1E5C75E1-0620-427A-BD5F-FFBA9F119763.jpeg
Thoughts? It doesn’t seem as totally ass as some of her other stuff. Been a long time since she’s posted anything other than an ultra-rough sketch, though.

edit: fun new game. Find your Tearzah birthday OC.
63617F7F-1EA4-48EC-B3CB-93CE1F00C400.png

I found a different one with a birthday extremely close to mine, but also with a last name extremely close to mine. Sp00ky

Last edited:

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
Thoughts? It doesn’t seem as totally ass as some of her other stuff. Been a long time since she’s posted anything other than an ultra-rough sketch, though.
Shrink the helmet hair, fix the hand it looks way to large and thick, adjust the breasts, and lower the hat so it looks like it's on the head. Otherwise it looks okay, At a glance there's no big issue besides the hand. Maybe give it even a patterned background to make it better.

Reactions: Azafran90

VforVincent

I need a smoke
kiwifarms.net

edit: fun new game. Find your Tearzah birthday OC.
View attachment 977712
I found a different one with a birthday extremely close to mine, but also with a last name extremely close to mine. Sp00ky
i mean, eh? I really don't like what she did with the arm that isn't posed. Like its glued to her body...

View attachment 977902View attachment 977911
Chibi commissions Nov. 2018   Chibi commissions Oct. 2019

More Bavid
View attachment 977904View attachment 977905
Man's got a snout
she regressed HARD. on par with rcdart.
edit: good job on hiding the other hand, Tea.
edit: shiet, sorry for the double post! didn't occur to me.

Last edited:
she regressed HARD. on par with rcdart.
While it's true that they have been on a downward trend, I don't particularly find the 2018 chibi to be any better than the 2019 one.
There is a similar amount of overall effort put in (read: very little) but it more just looks like they changed priorities around with their chibi commissions.

2018: More stylistically pleasing, variance in line density, more "extra" bits added, but very sloppy lineart.
2019: More uniform lineart, thinner single-width lines, no extra bits, less stylistically pleasing.

2018 is diarrhea with glitter and sparkles, and 2019 is a boring, plain, simple turd.
Both are still shit, either way.

17324421_uUT9g1dpxwZjH4R.png

Here is what appears to be a sketch commission, which was found on their Art tab on toyhouse.
Aside from their reliance on flipping and duplicating sections, and their usual problems with hands and feet, this one actually looks good.

17324920_QtyJmkCn9BbDzdS.png

Tea also seems to have given permission to the commissioner to color their sketch, which I find odd and amusing. Most artists I see hate having their work colored in by others, but at this point Tea is just letting their commissioners finish their art for them, knowing full well they'll give more of a shit and do a better job than they would.
Edit: Nevermind, I just noticed the section of hair that was missed at the bottom. To be fair, that also seems like a Tea mistake to make, so I'll let it slide.

Digital Thunder

Literal Sapiosexual
kiwifarms.net
Tea also seems to have given permission to the commissioner to color their sketch, which I find odd and amusing. Most artists I see hate having their work colored in by others, but at this point Tea is just letting their commissioners finish their art for them, knowing full well they'll give more of a shit and do a better job than they would.
Split lining/coloring drawings are things I've only seen done as cross-artist collabs or as a variation of art trading. It wouldn't even be weird in this case if Tea was doing the lines without being paid to do so.

Comparing Tea's art year-by-year's been said and done, but at least the 2017/2018 glitterpuke stage of her art was fun to pick apart with how over the top and (unintentionally) grotesque it was. Her current art is so dull it's starting to make me MOTI.

Last edited:

Girlycard

Yes! Suicide is a tactic.
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who feels like that has some unfortunate implications? Tea, answer me. Teeeeaaaaa.
I had the same thunkful moment over it. I think they're also forcibly in that Alice guy's cult and despise it too, if I'm remembering correctly.

A Jewish character murdered and experimented on then forced into another religion. Come on now, Tea. Now all you need is a new jew character that's a greedy banker demon.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino