Trainwreck Dollieguts / Tearzah Hayes / Faedoll / Dollclaws and Bailey Lovell / David Caleb Balaski -

2369Baby

Drooling dollkin uwu
kiwifarms.net
Can we take a moment to talk about how FT writes an entire essay of a disclaimer before you can even get to her OCs?

View attachment 1130008

If you have to write 5 paragraphs explaining why it’s okay that your ocs are edgy then maybe they aren’t as developed as you think they are :geek: Thomas Harris didn’t have to preface Red Dragon with a 5 page disclaimer that Hannibal Lecter is bad and does bad things

//probably late, I’ve lurked this thread for ages but all of Tea’s copycats blend together for me

EDIT: Anyone want to explain how tf this works to me? Lol
View attachment 1130053

Is the OC from our planet or not make up your mind
Also lmao at “mix”, makes the OC sound like a dog or something. Unfortunate implications are woke
this insinuates that me, a native american , is an alien to her. also that oc is not an alien.
theyre breathing oxygen from a plant. so either she has an unexplained solarsystem or she really is exceptional

THOTHunterAlice

Big tiddied demon hunter bf
kiwifarms.net
this insinuates that me, a native american , is an alien to her. also that oc is not an alien.
theyre breathing oxygen from a plant. so either she has an unexplained solarsystem or she really is exceptional
I'll place my first born on it being the latter, since the stupid broad still hasn't figured out how to draw lips that don't look like a bloated asshole.

DAINTYOMEN

kiwifarms.net
i'd love to see tea draw a proper side profile. i can't even imagine it would suit their "style" but i just wanna see them TRY to actually seperate the nose from the mouth.

edit: seriously, what is this? just a top lip? the character doesn't even have a mouth so why bother drawing a lip? how can i even be sure its a lip? what is this tea??? i need answers.
edit 2: also, jesus, that forehead is so crowded.
Screenshot_2020-02-05-01-35-18-1.png

Last edited:

SixTrees

Neurotypically hindered
kiwifarms.net
I’m not accusing Tea of tracing, but I can’t help but be suspicious when the perspective on the legs at the bottom is semi decent meanwhile the foot looks like this

26E0FFE0-6548-4790-B377-F85DA585D64F.jpeg

Maybe it’s just the way the lineart is done but the whole thing (especially the hands) looks so traced to me? I dunno

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Are tearzah and bailey still dating? I bet a breakup would be in the thread somewhere but its massive, after two days I'm on like page 60 lol

I'll be shocked if they lasted several years....

Jane Hoe

unknown individual 69
kiwifarms.net
Are tearzah and bailey still dating? I bet a breakup would be in the thread somewhere but its massive, after two days I'm on like page 60 lol

I'll be shocked if they lasted several years....
They're still together. The relationship has turned rather uneventful far as I can tell. I believe Bailey is @milkgurgle over on Twitter but don't expect anything too exciting.

Highway Hypnosis

Verified Anime Girl
kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for whoever commissioned this.
What the hell is going on here... both bodies look like their spines've been snapped. But is this really a commissioned drawing? It looks a lot like her OCs.
1580965568783.png
1580965606390.png

Also how come the whole picture is shaded with color except for these parts? The whole thing has fuckups along the way, but this one is like staring into the void of Vantablack fabric the inside of these shorts/skirts are made out of.

THOTHunterAlice

kiwifarms.net
Living the dorime moment
View attachment 1134390

Cursed blender pieces
That has got to be the worst interpretation/derivation of the pieta I have seen. The madonna figure isn't even looking at who is the stand in for jesus, she's still using stark black and white and there's this glow which makes it harder to look at.

Sharkpants

kiwifarms.net
sdfgh.jpg

Michelangelo's_Pieta_5450_cut_out_black.jpg

I really wish Tearzah would draw Ash not looking directly at the viewer for once, especially in this redraw. She could have at least made Ash's eyes point towards the twink. It would made this image a lot less boring and flat.

sdfgh~2.jpg

Also the way this veil really bothers me because I know for a fact that Ash's hair isn't that flat. Either Ash has a gigantic alien head or those curls on their head are extremely solid

Last edited:

THOTHunterAlice

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1134931
View attachment 1134880
I really wish Tearzah would draw Ash not looking directly at the viewer for once, especially in this redraw. She could have at least made Ash's eyes point towards the twink. It would made this image a lot less boring and flat.

View attachment 1134889
Also the way this veil really bothers me because I know for a fact that Ash's hair isn't that flat. Either Ash has a gigantic alien head or those curls on their head are extremely solid
Not to be an asshole but that isn't ash. Ash has bobbed hair while this chick's hair is much longer and the face is a little more oval shaped, while ash's is rounder.

• Optimistic
Reactions: NoFeline