Trainwreck Dollieguts / Tearzah Hayes / Faedoll / Dollclaws and Bailey Lovell / David Caleb Balaski -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Miel67

PFurrie and Villain apologist uvu
kiwifarms.net

_(:3」∠)_

kiwifarms.net
Looong time lurker, first time poster, Y'all get the gist. Since he was brought up, I'm really disappointed Bailey hasn't been interesting in a long time. I miss laughing at his creepy ass :(
It's been stated before, but neither have done anything slightly of note for a while. It's surprising this thread can stay as active as it does, but that's only thanks to Tearzah's lazy, lazy ass art and copycats.

Jane Hoe

unknown individual 69
kiwifarms.net
2D62C28B-7D10-4601-AA11-149011B767D9.jpeg
do you wonder if Tea actually reads the thread? like here she’s drawn the image so that the hand interacts with the guys hair, sort of, badly, and that was a criticism that a few people had been talking about a few pages back.
sometimes i wonder if we’re a bit sad looking, following an artist who doesnt really do lolcow stuff anymore and only offers mediocre art. then again, i think the attraction nowadays is moreso the copycats than tea themself. :thoink:

smelly sock

kiwifarms.net
hey. i want to thank you guys for this post. it makes me realize how much of a bad person tearzah is.
i wasn't really aware until i saw someone mention drama about it, and ive just unfollowed them because of it, and i thank you guys for making me very well aware of who this person is.
also, what the fuck is that thing on the left? it has no ears and tail.. yet has animal anatomy? what

BigSIIIIIP

kiwifarms.net
In a recent video tea made, she sounds more lively, she has more emotion when speaking, it kinda makes me think she fakes that "flat voice" shit to get special brownie points, She already puts self harm scars and random mental illnesses or disorders etc. on her characters, it's quite pathetic to say the least. As someone who suffers mental illness, it kinda makes me disgusted that people like tea use such stuff for an aesthetic. And i think she romantices BPD and depression, and treats it as if its like something you wear like a clothing piece. It's really no doubt when people with actual mental illness don't get taken serious. Tea should make her characters more interesting instead of giving them mental illnesses etc. to make them "interesting" BPD ain't a personality tea, sorry to tell you.

Sharkpants

kiwifarms.net
I really don't get why Tearzah hordes so many "characters" period. Most of them don't even have a personality and its not like they have unique designs considering they pretty much all look the same. Exactly how many mentally ill soft uwu babies do you need?

I don't think they're ever going to be relavent to the "story" Tearzah claims to be making either. She clearly doesn't care about drawing any oc besides Ash and maybe Bailey or Elliot if we're lucky.

I really can't fathom why Tearzah does this aside from severe brain damage

Bon Bon

My name is Amanda Hugankiss, this is my story.
kiwifarms.net
I really don't get why Tearzah hordes so many "characters" period. Most of them don't even have a personality and its not like they have unique designs considering they pretty much all look the same. Exactly how many mentally ill soft uwu babies do you need?

I don't think they're ever going to be relavent to the "story" Tearzah claims to be making either. She clearly doesn't care about drawing any oc besides Ash and maybe Bailey or Elliot if we're lucky.

I really can't fathom why Tearzah does this aside from severe brain damage
it's pretty common
a lot of artists without much/any actual consumable work (cartoonists, animators, fine artists) just pump out "characters" as an outlet of expression
it's weird but it do be that way

Jean_Porte

kiwifarms.net
In a recent video tea made, she sounds more lively, she has more emotion when speaking, it kinda makes me think she fakes that "flat voice" shit to get special brownie points, She already puts self harm scars and random mental illnesses or disorders etc. on her characters, it's quite pathetic to say the least. As someone who suffers mental illness, it kinda makes me disgusted that people like tea use such stuff for an aesthetic. And i think she romantices BPD and depression, and treats it as if its like something you wear like a clothing piece. It's really no doubt when people with actual mental illness don't get taken serious. Tea should make her characters more interesting instead of giving them mental illnesses etc. to make them "interesting" BPD ain't a personality tea, sorry to tell you.
Of course she sounds lively, she's just like every others people in the word: She's is normal. She started using that sad babie doll uwu voice to give herself a style and then it started to tire her out, she pretend that she took medication that magically turned her old babie doll voice into a normal maiden voice, and her gullible audiences believe it anyway. She never had a flat effect in the first place, just compare her very first video where she talks, she sounded normal back then, she just found an excuse to make it look believable because... Mental illness is quirky!!!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: NoFeline

Teriyaki 69

Test My Gangster
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1138080
do you wonder if Tea actually reads the thread? like here she’s drawn the image so that the hand interacts with the guys hair, sort of, badly, and that was a criticism that a few people had been talking about a few pages back.
sometimes i wonder if we’re a bit sad looking, following an artist who doesnt really do lolcow stuff anymore and only offers mediocre art. then again, i think the attraction nowadays is moreso the copycats than tea themself. :thoink:
If she is reading, I have another critique for her

Stop giving your characters whale teeth. If you're going for the uncanny/horror look just use normal, but exaggerated teeth. Those are freaky enough without putting piano keys in their mouth

THOTHunterAlice

The dimensional merge is about to happen!
kiwifarms.net
hopefully will post soon again but i'm pretty sure either she is in a poly relationship with david or she finally got rid of him, a week ago saw her profile on a dating app in her region or i'm dumb and slow on reading updates about them breaking up
Can you please provide screenshots of this? Because I have not heard a word about her and bavid splitting. If anything, her moving to Pennsylvania where the boy tittied goblin originally was, sounded more like her being a few steps away from what will surely be a marriage made in hell and will last two weeks-tops.

CuntSnack

Your Pet Cat
kiwifarms.net
hopefully will post soon again but i'm pretty sure either she is in a poly relationship with david or she finally got rid of him, a week ago saw her profile on a dating app in her region or i'm dumb and slow on reading updates about them breaking up
Can you please provide screenshots of this? Because I have not heard a word about her and bavid splitting. If anything, her moving to Pennsylvania where the boy tittied goblin originally was, sounded more like her being a few steps away from what will surely be a marriage made in hell and will last two weeks-tops.

Apparently according to both of them it was ''looking for friends'', but agreed, add screenshots.