Trainwreck Dollieguts / Tearzah Hayes / Faedoll / Dollclaws and Bailey Lovell / David Caleb Balaski -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Sylvie Paula Paula

Running at 500 "bi"s per minute
kiwifarms.net
Can you please provide screenshots of this? Because I have not heard a word about her and bavid splitting. If anything, her moving to Pennsylvania where the boy tittied goblin originally was, sounded more like her being a few steps away from what will surely be a marriage made in hell and will last two weeks-tops.
IIRC Tea's mom also lives in Pennsylvania.

DAINTYOMEN

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_2020-02-11-06-29-48-1.png
Screenshot_2020-02-11-06-34-18-1.png

what is the deal with her face? going by her chin, the red lines should be where her face is, but its just..... not........ there? what is happening tea, i need answers.
also to avoid double-posting heres some FT art that i dont think ive seen posted on here
Screenshot_2020-02-10-23-10-22-1.png

the poor girl has some serious larms, the hands are just so damn large and the index finger is apparently now longer than the middle finger, thanks fairytale!
(also please forgive me for not knowing how to do the spoiler thing, i am VERY stupid.)

THOTHunterAlice

Big tiddied demon hunter bf
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1139608View attachment 1139609
what is the deal with her face? going by her chin, the red lines should be where her face is, but its just..... not........ there? what is happening tea, i need answers.
also to avoid double-posting heres some FT art that i dont think ive seen posted on here
View attachment 1139612
the poor girl has some serious larms, the hands are just so damn large and the index finger is apparently now longer than the middle finger, thanks fairytale!
(also please forgive me for not knowing how to do the spoiler thing, i am VERY stupid.)
Only positive thing I can say about fairytale's is that the color palette doesn't make me feel like I'm having a seizure. In tea's defense, there is such thing as a round face (which is the forehead, jawline, and cheeks are all roughly the same width), so maybe that's what's up with the clown.

• Agree
Reactions: DAINTYOMEN

Zippity Zappity Zop

Pepto-Bismol hotdogs
kiwifarms.net
She has good ideas at times but only on the surface level. She never really develops them to give them depth besides flat concepts. Her laziness is damaging her creativity.
True, If Tea actually took some time and effort to flesh out her characters they could be decent, if not good. Maybe if she actually fleshed out her characters she could probably make the 'Obscera' series bearable. Instead, she's gotta make her Oc's all "doll blood golly uwu"
But Idk, what do you think?

THOTHunterAlice

Big tiddied demon hunter bf
kiwifarms.net
True, If Tea actually took some time and effort to flesh out her characters they could be decent, if not good. Maybe if she actually fleshed out her characters she could probably make the 'Obscera' series bearable. Instead, she's gotta make her Oc's all "doll blood golly uwu"
But Idk, what do you think?
I do think that if she stopped piling on tumblrese labels and actually bothered to learn character writing 101 they could be passable or halfway good. Character writing 101 is this: person first, everything else second. By that I mean, regardless if your character is hetero, bi, or homosexual- they have to be a person first as in giving them a personality, beliefs, flaws, strengths and everything that makes a person or character interesting and that their being doesn't revolve around them being gay. In other words, making a gay character is this: a person who just so happens to be gay.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just read both of these. Bailey and Ash speak exactly the same. Extremely pretentious, how middle schoolers think smart/fancy people talk.

It's really laughable when you remember Bailey is supposed to sound like Bo Burnham so the voice + melodrama just comes off like she's being harassed by a campy faggot.

Mongolian_CoolRat

whoosh arthritis
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1139608View attachment 1139609
what is the deal with her face? going by her chin, the red lines should be where her face is, but its just..... not........ there?
not to defend tea but im pretty sure that's supposed to be the clothing folds from the "ruffle"haha collar and theres more than one face shape that doesn't go down like a v ,really nitpicky compared to everything else bad in the art

:story: :story: gonna b honest with some of you pointing out mistakes here are super autismo about item details or personality details of her characters thus making them more interesting than they actually are,in any other instance they'd be unremarkable

_(:3」∠)_

kiwifarms.net
It's been established that Tea has wayyy to many characters than she needs. She only cares about 2. 5 at most. Honestly? I think she could make a good chunk of change if she decided to sell all of the characters she doesn't use.
over 400 characters have profiles on her toyhouse. If she sold each at 5$ a piece, assuming all are bought, that's easily 2,000$.

She has no issue with selling adoptables. I don't understand how she decides whether a character is going to be an adoptable or an oc considering they all look the same and her ocs have little thought put into them.

The fact that she just sits on her shitty character horde instead of clearing out and making some money in the process is mind boggling to me.

Sylvie Paula Paula

Running at 500 "bi"s per minute
kiwifarms.net
It's been established that Tea has wayyy to many characters than she needs. She only cares about 2. 5 at most. Honestly? I think she could make a good chunk of change if she decided to sell all of the characters she doesn't use.
over 400 characters have profiles on her toyhouse. If she sold each at 5$ a piece, assuming all are bought, that's easily 2,000$.

She has no issue with selling adoptables. I don't understand how she decides whether a character is going to be an adoptable or an oc considering they all look the same and her ocs have little thought put into them.

The fact that she just sits on her shitty character horde instead of clearing out and making some money in the process is mind boggling to me.
Some people get easily attached to the character designs they make, and keep them even if they have no real use for them.

1581532171368.png

1581532211532.png