Trainwreck Dollieguts / Tearzah Hayes / Faedoll / Dollclaws and Bailey Lovell / David Caleb Balaski -

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
"he attempted to seduce his mother, eventually turning on her during the sexual encounter and assaulting her with broken glass, mutilating her genitals as some form of revenge for her sexual abuse. " Just quickly reading over this backstory and that came out of nowhere. Tea wrote an autistic character who rapes and abuses his own brother but had also fucked his own mom before killing and mutilating her genitals.

What point does this serve when he's not even a main character?

THOTHunterAlice

Big tiddied demon hunter bf
kiwifarms.net
"he attempted to seduce his mother, eventually turning on her during the sexual encounter and assaulting her with broken glass, mutilating her genitals as some form of revenge for her sexual abuse. " Just quickly reading over this backstory and that came out of nowhere. Tea wrote an autistic character who rapes and abuses his own brother but had also fucked his own mom before killing and mutilating her genitals.

What point does this serve when he's not even a main character?
Edgy oc points to score. At least when vlad was the main love interest for ash, he did play a role ir was at least implied to play a role as a sub plot. But as of now, hes just edgy tumblr oc #5780321456790542.

vaguelyawful

unironic countryhumans ussr stan
kiwifarms.net
D43BA410-104C-446F-80AF-5F2A6ECD45AE.png

just wanted to ask your guys opinion on this, i checked and it’s definitely her art. seems like an improvement but it was a commission it looks like, which she’s known to laze out on. the realistic nose blends in a lot more with the style which is weird considering the past times she’s used this style with that realistic nose. is she attempting improvement?

Sylvie Paula Paula

Running at 500 "bi"s per minute
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1142144

just wanted to ask your guys opinion on this, i checked and it’s definitely her art. seems like an improvement but it was a commission it looks like, which she’s known to laze out on. the realistic nose blends in a lot more with the style which is weird considering the past times she’s used this style with that realistic nose. is she attempting improvement?
It's a commission, and while it looks good on surface level it's still the same old Tea. It just looks better than usual because it has the appearance of polished technique - the coloring is rough, the shading is lazy, and the blood looks awkward because of the usage of a basic eraser brush VS the brush Tea uses for blood. I know it's supposed to be a sketch, but it just looks... strange in some parts.

And honest opinion - I'm not a fan of the realistic noses, especially since Tea's stuck to doing anime-styled side views. More detail is probably put into those noses than most of the drawing, and unless somehow the nose is the focal point of the drawing, they shouldn't be so polished compared to the rest of Tea's generally unpolished drawings.

1581572596998.png
1581572674526.png

1581566113573.png1581566120059.png1581566796562.png

Last edited:

THOTHunterAlice

Big tiddied demon hunter bf
kiwifarms.net
  • Why is Bailey wearing mom jeans?
  • Why are we pretending that Emo Black and Emo Troon are real characters?
Spergy head canon time!

Bailey was a bitchy wine facebook mom who's husband would take 'business trips' with his hot busty blond 22 year old stacey secretary on a weekly basis in a previous life; hence why he's wearing mom jeans.

and emo troon and emo black person are actually being held hostage by ash, pretend to be ash's friend, and they have to do as the drooly says because ash has implanted a device that would make their head explode if they don't do as they are told.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
emo troon and emo black person are actually being held hostage by ash, pretend to be ash's friend, and they have to do as the drooly says because ash has implanted a device that would make their head explode if they don't do as they are told.
Make it an actual story about schizophrenia and make it so all the people who are obsessed with Ash don't even know she exists.

Sea creature

Real sea boi hours
kiwifarms.net
What fairytale's warning says on the very bottom rubs me the wrong way. Offer more than what their worth is listed as? Why not have the extra art that isn't uploaded already factored into their listed worth? Just seems shady. But I kek at anyone who wants to pay money for her ocs anyways lol.
I laugh at the "unless your wallet convinces me otherwise" part.

Jean_Porte

kiwifarms.net
body horror.png

Body horror isn't knives, guns or having 4 arms and who is going to be upset by knives or guns anyways except your religious mom?
paranormal ocs.png

Paranormal in what? Her ghosts and vampires OCs are drawn the same way as her normal OCs, they just have triangle teeth.
trauma.png

AKA random character being randomly crazy, it's more edgy than creepy tho.

The only accurate thing is the bright colour because god know how her draws take off your retina.

Last edited: