Trainwreck Dollieguts / Tearzah Hayes / Faedoll / Dollclaws and Bailey Lovell / David Caleb Balaski -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

fleas in my brain

kiwifarms.net
Happy 300, I took a peek around Fairytale's Twitter. Imagine paying for this.

View attachment 1146713View attachment 1146714

This one is a WIP apparently, but it's light years better than any of her other "finished" works.
View attachment 1146716

And, of course, a "spicie" picture of Melony from Pokemon. I'm not DM'ing her for the full picture.
View attachment 1146718
The bra that the short-haired demon in the first pic is wearing looks painfully too small. Like, my boobs ache just looking at it. They really couldn’t find a good reference pic for underwear, huh? Not amongst the thousands of Aerie and Victorias Secret advertisements? :roll:

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate to say it but I think FT can officially be considered better than Tearzah.
1581824790169.png
1581825401636.png
1581824822887.png

The left might be a clusterfuck, but at least she demonstrates some level of competency in drawing profiles (compare to the Tearzabomination to the right) and more real variation in body types. FT's art may have no direction to it but when was the last time Tearzah put even half as much effort? Even improvements that she directly stated would be made she has gone back on, like her promise to work on making Ash and Elliot look like adults, but is now drawing them as shotas/lolis again.
1581825618324.png
1581825653275.png

I'd like to note that the left image is titled, "Twinky Little Body". Yeah.

2369Baby

Drooling dollkin uwu
kiwifarms.net
if making ash/elliot look like their age was so hard, tea could have just said it was because of their demon sides or whatever the fuck.
also i am now realising how lop sided that hair pulling ash is
1581858422732.png

Last edited:

Pucca

kiwifarms.net
Happy 300, I took a peek around Fairytale's Twitter. Imagine paying for this.

View attachment 1146713View attachment 1146714

This one is a WIP apparently, but it's light years better than any of her other "finished" works.
View attachment 1146716

And, of course, a "spicie" picture of Melony from Pokemon. I'm not DM'ing her for the full picture.
View attachment 1146718
One thing I'm really happy about is the fact that the upper lip doesn't touch the nose in these drawings.

BigSIIIIIP

kiwifarms.net
It's so crazy how FT is trying to improve on her art, and tries to take criticism. She even puts more effort into her art, still, not a fan of her or her art but good that shes trying to improve. Tea? yeah she isn't improving a bit, try harder tea, or you know? give up completely on art, because you're really lazy with it, shows how much you "care" for it.

_(:3」∠)_

kiwifarms.net
It's so crazy how FT is trying to improve on her art, and tries to take criticism. She even puts more effort into her art, still, not a fan of her or her art but good that shes trying to improve. Tea? yeah she isn't improving a bit, try harder tea, or you know? give up completely on art, because you're really lazy with it, shows how much you "care" for it.
I can't get over how long tea admitted she takes on each piece of art. Since her most commonly commissioned option seemes to be the fullbody flatcolor option, imagine paying someone 45$ just for them to spend less than 30 min on your piece.

Pucca

kiwifarms.net
I can't get over how long tea admitted she takes on each piece of art. Since her most commonly commissioned option seemes to be the fullbody flatcolor option, imagine paying someone 45$ just for them to spend less than 30 min on your piece.
Me neither.
If you paid someone else 45 dollars for a piece, I'm absolutely certain they would spend at least hours trying to make it, you know... Look nice so the commissioner gets their money's worth.
Once again it all comes down to Tearzah getting lazy and just wanting to constantly pump out mediocre art. I wish they'd just pick up their ass for once and put in some effort again. Their drawings with some actual thought put into them were at least more fun to jab at.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1582033439368.png

When you want to hide your face in your hands and cry because your entire head became a hairball but you don't know where your face is anymore
1582033751950.png

Can't believe I'm being forced to say the old one was better.

Edit:
1582034015959.png

Just noticed she put ribs on his stomach. Oh lord...
Things that haven't been uploaded yet (to my knowledge)
You missed this...
commission....
1582034335738.png

1582035278469.png

1582035291420.png
1582035310077.png

I think I need another break from this thread *sigh*

Last edited:

BigSIIIIIP

kiwifarms.net
If i was blind and didn't know what tea is known for, and actually liked her art and i payed her like 45$ for one piece, and it came out all wrong, the lineart and coloring etc. i would be pissed and would have wanted a refund. I cant imagine paying tea at all, commissioning tea is so embarassing holy hell