Trainwreck Dollieguts / Tearzah Hayes / Faedoll / Dollclaws and Bailey Lovell / David Caleb Balaski -

scp-webkinz

cant believe its almost 2011
kiwifarms.net
This is weird, they already had an iPad that they used to do experimental commissions with. Did they break it or just decide to upgrade it?
I just checked my messages with them and it was only a year ago, around February, when the old one was bought. It makes me wonder just how much they make on commissions to be able to afford all these things.
the iPad pro has a larger screen and more sensitivity. no idea why she would need to upgrade if she already had an iPad though.

but tea does make a boatload on commissions. look at how many she posts in a day and look at her toyhouse art too. im guessing she does atleast 1 commission every day and can probably make $900 easy.

Finrod Felagund

Cannot seem to stop rap-battling.
kiwifarms.net
This is weird, they already had an iPad that they used to do experimental commissions with. Did they break it or just decide to upgrade it?
I just checked my messages with them and it was only a year ago, around February, when the old one was bought. It makes me wonder just how much they make on commissions to be able to afford all these things.
the iPad pro has a larger screen and more sensitivity. no idea why she would need to upgrade if she already had an iPad though.

but tea does make a boatload on commissions. look at how many she posts in a day and look at her toyhouse art too. im guessing she does atleast 1 commission every day and can probably make $900 easy.
Don't forget she's also and still earning those Youtube bucks. She didn't demonetize her videos after leaving.

Big Tiddy Bara

kiwifarms.net
New portion of art monstrosities of choice!
EYedQMNXYAIRF11.jpeg

She drew herself with acne and facial hair, she speaks about having acne... I wonder what happens to her self-image if when T actually starts taking T? :thinking:
EYfCq0NX0AA7l5x.jpeg

Back to older days when Ash had tiny waist yet barrel thighs, only with love handles now. If she clearly enjoys drawing these body types and slips into drawing them anyway, why pretending to be something you're not, someone less fetishistic?
EYfmF9tXQAAJ7sp.jpeg

That's a whole new level: let alone those arms and legs, Tea didn't even bother to make horns a little symmertical! :story:

• Informative
  • DRINK!
Reactions: Nadeko and NoFeline

Aaa0aaa0

Internet Sticker Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious: do any of you armchair psychologist have an idea of what Salem/Tea's diagnosed with, and what they're making up?

So far, the list theyve claimed includes:
  • autism
  • bpd
  • schizophrenia
  • anxiety
  • an eating disorder (i forgot which one but this is one they havent shown evidence to the contrary of)
And a few other ones not listed here. The autism and schizophrenia one are incompatible (and she was getting medication for the later so she is probably closer to that) but beyond that I suppose it's anyone's game?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Nadeko

dororo

bloody oath, this is a whopper
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious: do any of you armchair psychologist have an idea of what Salem/Tea's diagnosed with, and what they're making up?

So far, the list theyve claimed includes:
  • autism
  • bpd
  • schizophrenia
  • anxiety
  • an eating disorder (i forgot which one but this is one they havent shown evidence to the contrary of)
And a few other ones not listed here. The autism and schizophrenia one are incompatible (and she was getting medication for the later so she is probably closer to that) but beyond that I suppose it's anyone's game?
pretty sure the eating disorder one was binge eating disorder.

cuckyoin

kiwifarms.net
long time lurker first time poster blah blah, but has anyone been checking her youtube chanel recently?
do let me know if someone alredy posted something abt it, but i couldn't find anything in the past pages, soo..

apparently she uploaded a video where she shows us her totally real medical documents (which are assumed to be 'diagnostic impressions' which is what you get when you're still waiting for a proper diagnosis? i'm not 100% sure). i dunno about you guys, but some of the typos on her documents look really sus to me (see's, using 'patients' instead of 'patient's' multiple times, etc). also "fairy assertive" lmao.. because as we all know, professionals often mix up words like "very" and "fairy" in official documents (or ig it could be 'fairly' but still). i'm not from the us though so i could be wrong.

can anyone from the 'muricas confirm if these are actually real or not? imo, it doesn't matter if they're real or nah, since they still are an explanation for how she behaves, not an exuse.

Princess Kenny

kawaii enby lesbian uwu
kiwifarms.net
long time lurker first time poster blah blah, but has anyone been checking her youtube chanel recently?
do let me know if someone alredy posted something abt it, but i couldn't find anything in the past pages, soo..

apparently she uploaded a video where she shows us her totally real medical documents (which are assumed to be 'diagnostic impressions' which is what you get when you're still waiting for a proper diagnosis? i'm not 100% sure). i dunno about you guys, but some of the typos on her documents look really sus to me (see's, using 'patients' instead of 'patient's' multiple times, etc). also "fairy assertive" lmao.. because as we all know, professionals often mix up words like "very" and "fairy" in official documents (or ig it could be 'fairly' but still). i'm not from the us though so i could be wrong.

can anyone from the 'muricas confirm if these are actually real or not? imo, it doesn't matter if they're real or nah, since they still are an explanation for how she behaves, not an exuse.
View attachment 1311606
Go to page 340 and its been discussed there

poopalia

Hear me out, what if I was Hitler's bf hehe uwu <3
kiwifarms.net
The way that Prozac is capitalized like that is actually correct, as certain medications have specific capitalizations in medical documents to make it easier for healthcare workers to read off the names. (ex, niCARdipine, medroxyPROGESTERone, DULoxetine, etc.)

There's plenty of other sloppy work in the rest of the document though.
I'm just going to show an example of a couple of my diagnosis papers. I live in the US, but this is by no means what every document looks like. It all depends on the hospital/company and state. I don't like showing stuff like this because it's personal but for the sake of debunking whether or not those documents are real, I deem it might be helpful. Also, I have an example of PROzac's spelling just to clear things up.
1590156756879.png

1590157260250.png

On most documents I have, my middle name is referred to, whether it be my full middle name or just the first letter. Take what you will, this might be useless, but at least I tried. (Sorry if this formatting is shit)

Last edited:

Fission Mailed

cOwOna
kiwifarms.net

If the new one is really so great I can understand upgrading, then. I assume her old one was also the newest one when it was bought, but if not that’d mean buying a whole new Apple Pencil since the old one doesn’t work with this years or the one before it. With that kind of cash I couldn’t blame her for buying a new one, especially if her last one wasn’t a pro. But if it wasn’t a pro that means she did need to buy another pencil since the other iPads still use the first gen pencil($99), and the new pros use the second gen($129 or so).

and I can believe those files are correct, since lots of doctors dictate everything by word. Mine does that and nobody bothers to fix the mistakes, so they can end up with weird misspellings like that. And even when there’s someone correcting them, they miss things a lot and it still ends up reading weird. I’m not saying that it couldn’t be fake, but that it’s not impossible to look like that.

shittyrem

kiwifarms.net
A lolcow I hope to see become a thread later but lumistarbun staring to become a orbiter and I am not the least amount surprised. gets a shit commission piece and suddenly art style changes
lums.PNG

The stark difference between the lastest artstyle to after discovering tea, straight up completely forgets eyebrows and having an actual skintone and thinking drooling is cute
lumsd.PNG

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
A lolcow I hope to see become a thread later but lumistarbun staring to become a orbiter and I am not the least amount surprised. gets a shit commission piece and suddenly art style changes
View attachment 1313227
The stark difference between the lastest artstyle to after discovering tea, straight up completely forgets eyebrows and having an actual skintone and thinking drooling is cute
View attachment 1313228
Given how Lumistar faked a pregnancy and abortion, stalked her ex and lied about him raping her, threatened to ruin him for breaking up, and generally being a psycho cunt I'm not shocked she's going down the path of becoming a Tearzah orbiter. They're both shitty fucking people.

Dorami

✿ Melon Bread Lover ✿
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1313227
View attachment 1313228
I think Lumistarbun is still a minor? I think minors are one of the very few limits found in this website's rules (because, supposedly, kids get better as they grow up).

But I would not be surprised if she were to get her own thread if she does not get her shit together soon enough (because pretty sure she is not that far away from turning 18 anyways). There is already a lot of archived material on her insanity and she could make another trainwreck thread even if you weren't to count her as a Tearzah orbiter.

Fission Mailed

cOwOna
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1313227
View attachment 1313228
What’s the drama with this girl? These are just the first few comments on her DeviantArt
(edit- it says she’s faked her death and threatened to kill herself in one of the comments, but idk where to find out more)
11D25AEB-98E9-454E-888C-AABD22C8AF2F.pngAB106400-04AB-47BF-BC17-A4548DA51B78.png26EBCAC1-057D-4BF4-9AF9-9FEA38C3C040.png4C3BD995-40A0-4CDD-BA94-8ADFE3ADE88D.png

Aaa0aaa0

Internet Sticker Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
What’s the drama with this girl? These are just the first few comments on her DeviantArt
(edit- it says she’s faked her death and threatened to kill herself in one of the comments, but idk where to find out more)
View attachment 1313311View attachment 1313312View attachment 1313313View attachment 1313314
This is the same feeling as a psychic in a movie coming up to a haunted place, sniffing the air, touching the ground, and saying "something terrible happened here" with the 1000 yard stare.

This is such a fucking buried dumpster fire to find in the middle of unremarkable copycats holy fuck

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's all over youtube right now. I keep being recommended them but I only ended up watching one and by god it is a trainwreck,

Finrod Felagund

Cannot seem to stop rap-battling.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1313227
View attachment 1313228
Given how Lumistar faked a pregnancy and abortion, stalked her ex and lied about him raping her, threatened to ruin him for breaking up, and generally being a psycho cunt I'm not shocked she's going down the path of becoming a Tearzah orbiter. They're both shitty fucking people.
It's hard to double confirm Lumi taking the orbiter route because she went and DFE'd across all her social media amidst the controversy surrounding her, but I'd dare agree she's thread-worthy.

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
Going to let you all know Lumistar is only 16 currently. This is publicly known because she can't shut up. While she's thread worthy she is a minor living in presumably the U.S. But if it could be allowed it's very crazy and worth a schizocow since she's said she has BPD or Bipolar Disorder, not actually diagnosed but if her online is anything to go off of it's possible she certainly has something.

Edit: I remembered a few other things from videos done when all this was hot and fresh.

View attachment 1313311View attachment 1313312View attachment 1313313View attachment 1313314
There's video evidence of her also saying it in discord calls with her former friends and the boyfriend she is believed to still be stalking that she did suicide bait, she also threatened to cut herself multiple times to multiple people, she lied about a former friend of her's being a pedo (This was in the original video that ended up showing her lunacy), this is also the call where she says she'll ruin the ex's online reputation and make him pay, she made upwards of 7 discords to try and talk to him, she's mentioned being pregnant with his kid (He denies that) and then saying it was aborted but then saying she lied about the abortion and she is still pregnant, there's also smaller bullshit about her stealing character designs and dumb shit mixed in with the larger crazier shit. She doxxed her ex and then tried to say he had doxxed her. The list of general bullshit this teen has done rivals that of infamous animator Birdie.

Last edited: