Trainwreck Dollieguts / Tearzah Hayes / Faedoll / Dollclaws and Bailey Lovell / David Caleb Balaski -

Wormcerealbowl

kiwifarms.net
Rate me late if this has already been discussed, my memory is shot, and perhaps I'm being a little ambitious, but it looks like T's using the last name Haze now, which is coincidentally the last name of Dolores Haze.
also known as Lolita
I assumed it’s a spin off their legal last name, Hayes. Probably a coincidence, though that is interesting.

Dorami

✿ Melon Bread Lover ✿
kiwifarms.net
I was looking through the comments of Chimerama's video again and found out Ponder Sprocket found out about it. Since she was brought up earlier in the thread I just thought I'd share it.
View attachment 1398620
Damn, Ponder, for the respectable figure that you are, you really like kicking em while they're down, don't you?

Since this is pretty much your thing, are you going to make a 2-hour movie about you crushing Tearzah-critical videos with FACTS and LOGIC? We would love to hear what you have to say because I'm sure text does not make your tone justice!

Xolanite

Too busy having nightmares at 4 AM
kiwifarms.net
Damn, Ponder, for the respectable figure that you are, you really like kicking em while they're down, don't you?

Since this is pretty much your thing, are you going to make a 2-hour movie about you crushing Tearzah-critical videos with FACTS and LOGIC? We would love to hear what you have to say because I'm sure text does not make your tone justice!
And make sure you bring your buds to back you up; can’t wait to see IcyHazard again :3

SixTrees

Knight of cancel culture
kiwifarms.net
I assumed it’s a spin off their legal last name, Hayes. Probably a coincidence, though that is interesting.
There was a selfie back in the thread somewhere that showed Tea owned a copy of Lolita, so it may not be fully coincidental.

I’m also fairly shocked that Tea has been a weeb in weebspaces for ages and only now seems to be discovering Sonico et al? Girl where you been

Jean_Porte

kiwifarms.net
Rate me late, but anyone enjoying watching the youtube videos on her being toxic in the art community?
I wish I could if videos weren't made by people who sounds 12 or Яetarded.
Speaking of tearzah related videos, I found this one (basically an art compilations of ash and elliott mostly made by a fan) and notice how they didn't even pick a single image from 2020. I think it's pretty telling.

Sea creature

Real sea boi hours
kiwifarms.net
I wish I could if videos weren't made by people who sounds 12 or Яetarded.
Speaking of tearzah related videos, I found this one (basically an art compilations of ash and elliott mostly made by a fan) and notice how they didn't even pick a single image from 2020. I think it's pretty telling.
I mean even her copycats copy her older art style with the sparkles uwu shit so that's also pretty telling as well.