Trainwreck Dollieguts / Tearzah Hayes / Faedoll / Dollclaws and Bailey Lovell / David Caleb Balaski -

insanesanriobitxhez

kiwifarms.net
I was looking through the comments of Chimerama's video again and found out Ponder Sprocket found out about it. Since she was brought up earlier in the thread I just thought I'd share it.
View attachment 1398620
It'd be quite interesting to see Ponder make a video to try and defend Tearzah. I wonder if it will be like all the other Tearzah defence videos, with 0 effort put into it and Ponder not even bothering to use Tearzah's pronouns.

Also how was Chimerama victim-shaming?

Finrod Felagund

Cannot seem to stop rap-battling.
kiwifarms.net
It'd be quite interesting to see Ponder make a video to try and defend Tearzah. I wonder if it will be like all the other Tearzah defence videos, with 0 effort put into it and Ponder not even bothering to use Tearzah's pronouns.
Expect a golden word mine of asslicking the same way Ponder covered Spoctor's ass.

Anyway, Tea is back to posting on Deviantart.

[edit] So, where is it?
e.png

Caliante'

kiwifarms.net
handies_by_dreamalgia_de0167f-fullview.jpg

I really don't get this image at all, I genuinely don't understand it. Who's hands are those? Are they Ash's? And she's back at it again with the fucking nightmare fuel teeth. Even if she separated all of the black blobs with lines to at least give us an idea of what the original shape of it is supposed to be, I'm pretty sure most of us would be confused about what it is anyways. And holy shit, those fucking arms.

probably a lesbian

how do you do, fellow gays?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1404525
I really don't get this image at all, I genuinely don't understand it. Who's hands are those? Are they Ash's? And she's back at it again with the fucking nightmare fuel teeth. Even if she separated all of the black blobs with lines to at least give us an idea of what the original shape of it is supposed to be, I'm pretty sure most of us would be confused about what it is anyways. And holy shit, those fucking arms.
it's Tearzah, for all we know those could be Ash's legs.

Sylvie Paula Paula

He's wasting his life and killing his body
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1404525
Those are Abel's hands.

gloss

floor juice
kiwifarms.net
tea seems to be pretty fond of changing their username as of late. (trying to avoid association with the thread, perhaps?) so i've decided to make a list of all their previous/current usernames and names.

names:
tearzah hayes
salem haze

social media handles:
konzatsu
nekokamii
ametsuki
emocatgirl
feferi
faedoll
120mg
princedoll
dollclaws
dollieguts
tearzah
tearzart
ashkinoshita
cherubpaws
cherubicide
pawgirlsco
dreamalgia
plushgoth
bruisecult
plushlungs

nsfw handles:
holyfetish
deathgasms
ovulationation
lewddoll

if im missing any, please let me know! i'll also be updating this post with all their future username changes.

Last edited:

scp-webkinz

cant believe its almost 2011
kiwifarms.net
tea seems to be pretty fond of changing their username as of late. (trying to avoid association with the thread, perhaps?) so i've decided to make a list of all their previous/current usernames and names.

names:
tearzah hayes
salem haze

social media handles:
faedoll
dollclaws
dollieguts
tearzah
ashkinoshita
cherubpaws
pawgirlsco
dreamalgia

nsfw handles:
holyfetish
deathgasms
ovulationation

if im missing any, please let me know! i'll also be updating this post with all their future username changes.
been working on a carrd for the past few days so ive got a list of my own, pretty sure this is all of them:

dreamalgia
pawgirlsco
tearzah
dollieguts
faedoll
120mg
holyfetish
lewddoll
dollclaws
cherubpaws
cherubicide
ashkinoshita
ovulationation
deathgasms

Big Tiddy Bara

failed Chris's clone
kiwifarms.net
been working on a carrd for the past few days so ive got a list of my own, pretty sure this is all of them:

dreamalgia
pawgirlsco
tearzah
dollieguts
faedoll
120mg
holyfetish
lewddoll
dollclaws
cherubpaws
cherubicide
ashkinoshita
ovulationation
deathgasms
You missed some!

emocatgirl
ametsuki
nekokamii
tearzart (facebook)
konzatsu (this and previous ones were first mentioned on eighth page)
tearzahs (yes, spelled like this)
bruisecult
feferi (she goes by this on Fur Affinity, though it's just a Homestuck character's name)

Also I believe there was "plushlung" or plushlungs" for insta, could be wrong

Last edited: