Trainwreck Dollieguts / Tearzah Hayes / Faedoll / Dollclaws and Bailey Lovell / David Caleb Balaski -

Sea creature

Real sea boi hours
kiwifarms.net
You missed some!

emocatgirl
ametsuki
nekokamii
tearzart (facebook)
konzatsu (this and previous ones were first mentioned on eighth page)
tearzahs (yes, spelled like this)
bruisecult
feferi (she goes by this on Fur Affinity, though it's just a Homestuck character's name)

Also I believe there was "plushlung" or plushlungs" for insta, could be wrong
Plushgoth

scp-webkinz

cant believe its almost 2011
kiwifarms.net
You missed some!

emocatgirl
ametsuki
nekokamii
tearzart (facebook)
bruisecult
feferi (she goes by this on Fur Affinity, though it's just a Homestuck character's name)

Thanks, forgot about those ❤ . Once I finish the carrd I'll post it and you guys can tell me what I've missed.

100 dollhair$

married to an intersex komaeda kinnie <3
kiwifarms.net
You missed some!

emocatgirl
ametsuki
nekokamii
tearzart (facebook)
bruisecult

Hi, I'm new to kiwifarms so sorry if my message looks like shit.

But she use to go by the username "Princedoll" on instagram and another website (forgot which one it was)

Cutest Dirtbag

❤️ Professional stalker ❤️
kiwifarms.net
New "evil" e-girl OC. Doesn't she get tired of writing the same character over and over again?

Edit to avoid double posting: I noticed Fairytale and Tearzah aren't following each other on Toyhouse or even Twitter anymore. Rate me :optimistic: , but I hope this makes Fairytale stray away from Tearzah's art style and she can improve her art even a little bit.

Last edited:

Mountain Dew

Unmedicated Schizotypal Retard
kiwifarms.net
Horns completely fucked, ears rooted in totally different parts of the head...she has zero sense of 3D space even after working in Blender. I sure hope she didn't charge for 2 fullbodies with this obviously flipped sketch.
What the fuck is the shading on those hands? One of them is literally cut off? Also, yeah. If this thread has shown me one thing: It's that Tearzah has a penchant for being extremely shoddy on commissions. Like it's probably the most consistent thing about her art 'style.'

New "evil" e-girl OC. Doesn't she get tired of writing the same character over and over again?
No. She barely writes anyhow. I love how the profile is literally blank and has 8 favorites.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is that blurred out genitalia? :(
I was kind enough to throw a mosaic over the bright red dog cock wrapped in a fishnet. You're welcome :heart-full:
I love how the profile is literally blank and has 8 favorites.
If you want to know what suicidal ideation feels like just look at the kids that respond to her twitter posts flipping their shit over how "amazing" "perfect" "creative and original" Tearzah's art is and how it's totally #goals

queenofass

kiwifarms.net

Edit to avoid double posting: I noticed Fairytale and Tearzah aren't following each other on Toyhouse or even Twitter anymore. Rate me :optimistic: , but I hope this makes Fairytale stray away from Tearzah's art style and she can improve her art even a little bit.
I actually noticed that Fairytale had unfollowed Salem and became mutuals with Chimerama on twitter.

Aaa0aaa0

Internet Sticker Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I noticed Fairytale and Tearzah aren't following each other on Toyhouse or even Twitter anymore. Rate me :optimistic: , but I hope this makes Fairytale stray away from Tearzah's art style and she can improve her art even a little bit.
I feel you, but implying fairytale can get her own head out of her own ass is optimistic as fuck :(
Salem, do you look up anatomy like at all? References? Something??
She does every so often, but at that point she gives up and traces the reference image anyway.

kermit clown kin

shoves avocado toast in my rectum
kiwifarms.net
You missed some!

emocatgirl
ametsuki
nekokamii
tearzart (facebook)
bruisecult

her deviantart account for traced anime base dolls used to be Auradeux

madethistocomment

welcome to god's mosh pit
kiwifarms.net
Fucking hell, her NSFW twitter is the thing of nightmares.

Spoilered for NSFW image
I genuinely can't tell which is more horrifying, the foot, the vagina, or the goddawful anatomy.

kill it with fire.jpg

Caption: POV: you ARE the gynecologist

Edit: Apparently this is late, sorry! I haven't been on the thread in a while so I didn't realize.

Last edited:

Finrod Felagund

Cannot seem to stop rap-battling.
kiwifarms.net
checked fairy's new twitter, i didn't see tearzah being followed by her. if im wrong, correct me please.
Double checked, can confirm Tea's handle is nowhere to be found. Here's to hoping Fairytale could fully dissociate from Tea's influence artwork-wise :optimistic: :drink:

Also, the domain for the Tearzah website has changed to https://salemhaze.com/

Jean_Porte

kiwifarms.net
checked fairy's new twitter, i didn't see tearzah being followed by her. if im wrong, correct me please.
Isn't because Tearzah's lack of reaction to BLM? Losing friend for politics identities sucks but as someone like Tea, it's better for FT and her art progress, I had no idea they were best friends, we never seen them talking on social media and the only thing tea did to FT is stolen characters design.

scp-webkinz

cant believe its almost 2011
kiwifarms.net
Isn't because Tearzah's lack of reaction to BLM? Losing friend for politics identities sucks but as someone like Tea, it's better for FT and her art progress, I had no idea they were best friends, we never seen them talking on social media and the only thing tea did to FT is stolen characters design.
FT actually stole the design from Tea, if you're referring to primrose. FT just deleted old art of her primrose knockoff to make it look like the design is much older than Teas.