Trainwreck Dollieguts / Tearzah Hayes / Salem Haze / Dreamalgia / Dollieguts / Faedoll / Dollclaws and Bailey Lovell / David Caleb Balaski - Creatively bankrupt and quickly degrading artist inspires copycats everywhere to read this thread

Err0r

kiwifarms.net
I found more new tearzah art
Screenshot_20201108-131438.jpg
Screenshot_20201108-131506.jpg
Screenshot_20201108-131525.jpg
Screenshot_20201108-131425.jpg

Jean_Porte

kiwifarms.net
Her complete lack of effort is exhausting.
fatigue.png
:heart-empty:

If you fix the legs and add more details to the dress october 2016 will be far better.

Last edited:

Glitter Shitter

Deathfat enthusiast and autist shitlad
kiwifarms.net
WTF I hate ME!ME!ME! now :(

Considering the song's about a dude who breaks up with his girlfriend to do nothing but jack off all day, I think we can safely say life imitates art. I still miss Bavid.
bavid was the "best" part of the shitfest and now he's gone. tea is going downhill.
I said this before too, I miss seeing dumbass posts from that creepy ass intersex lesbian LARPing pedofuck. Salem’s just boring and her art gets worse and worse. Those ugly eyes she draws is what really solidified that for me.

Speaking of Salem, she’s getting top surgery but has she even been taking her T consistently? You’d think being an obnoxious attention seeking troon she’d post every time she takes her T shots. I’ve only recalled seeing her take 1.

Doppio Vinegar

kumatora thigh enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Salem, she’s getting top surgery but has she even been taking her T consistently? You’d think being an obnoxious attention seeking troon she’d post every time she takes her T shots. I’ve only recalled seeing her take 1.
If her selfies are anything to go by, not at all. She should be having way more acne and ungodly amounts of body hair. The only lush body hair we've seen are her underarms... unfortunately. Remember, she wants to be a cute enby, so we shouldn't expect her to want to risk emasculating her body. Enbies are only allowed to be dainty and feminine.

Reactions: ScrapBuyer

Piss Faggot

I'm a thirsty little flower....
kiwifarms.net
If her selfies are anything to go by, not at all. She should be having way more acne and ungodly amounts of body hair. The only lush body hair we've seen are her underarms... unfortunately. Remember, she wants to be a cute enby, so we shouldn't expect her to want to risk emasculating her body. Enbies are only allowed to be dainty and feminine.
How long has she claimed to be on T? Apologies that I'm That Guy who forgets when things happened, lol.

Functioning on the assumption she isn't lying about it ... if she's doing low dose injections [Also assuming she isn't wussing out on taking it weekly.] it might just being taking her a longer time to show any effects. Someone I know personally has barely changed because the dosages have been so small, even after a year and a half-ish, though lacking consistency of intake.

Not saying I'd put it past her to lie about it, but unless she's stated a specific dosage I'm unsurprised by a lack of immediate change.

Edit: Though, feel free to correct me if my assumptions are wrong.

Last edited:

GayestTrap

Give tequila for dick
kiwifarms.net

PistachioJuice

kiwifarms.net
Give me those clocks if this has already been mention but have we covered the fact she’s got a picrew up?

I think this is a worthy replacement for her commission work— you can get something that’s soulless, looks nothing like your character and it’s all for the low cost of 0 dollars
Yeah it's already been mentioned but you're absolutely spot on about the commission work. At this point her customers might as well just use her picrew lmao.

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
Looking at these drawings remind me that Ash supposedly has 3B hair. Which is the funniest thing to consider when Ash's hair is just a dingy pom pom glued to her head.

View attachment 1720412
View attachment 1720413
Bitch what? Granted I have no idea how Tea would actually show hair like this in any feasible way since her current style is like zero detail, but I always though Ash's hair was supposed to look like... well, there are pretty types of unruly wavy hair that i guess it could conceivably be, but honestly i assumed given the rest of Ash's character that it was just unwashed greasy coarse white girl hair like Tea herself.

Sea creature

Real sea boi hours
kiwifarms.net
Found a new Tea copycat from dear Stwawbwewymilk's circle of friends. To no one's surprise, like their idols they love drawing child dicks.
Dollitears

I wish I had not looked, cause despite it being drawn children I still feel like I'll be out on the FBI watch list.

NoFeline

Xenic, adjectⅳe: denot㏌g the presence of bacteria
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stawbwewwymilk is also known as apeachydoll, right? The girl who had the OC with 'schizophrenia' that thought it bled chocolate milk? And orbited puppychan?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but she said she was trying to improve herself... hanging out with these sort of people does not look like improving yourself...
No, it's the pedo troon who said even if a trans woman is attracted to real life children you're not allowed to call them a pedophile because actually, you're only doing it because you're transphobic.

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
No, it's the pedo troon who said even if a trans woman is attracted to real life children you're not allowed to call them a pedophile because actually, you're only doing it because you're transphobic.
I thought stwawbwewy's excuse was also that she was a CSA survivor and that her drawing actual CP was her 'coping'. Not like it helps when they're a sick fuck. Still that's disturbing for a Tea copycat to have her in her friend group. Hella nasty.

• Optimistic
Reactions: exhausted