Trainwreck Dollieguts / Tearzah Hayes / Salem Haze / Dreamalgia / Dollieguts / Faedoll / Dollclaws and Bailey Lovell / David Caleb Balaski - Creatively bankrupt and quickly degrading artist inspires copycats everywhere to read this thread

helegie

today, my ass
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20201115-182410.png

Surprised nobody vomited (again) at her "funny tweets". Anyways...
Link: https://twitter.com/dreamalgia/status/1326586643818688514?s=19

Open the tweet to find an old thread friend! ♥️

Frankly Unremarkable

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20201115-095927.jpg

You know, this sale supposedly ended almost two weeks ago. How lazy can you be to not change a pinned tweet when the sale is expired?

20201115_100239.jpg

Only new art I found on their twitter. What is going on with this shading? Is it supposed to be backlit?

Screenshot_20201115-100517.jpg

Obviously traced hands and a sleeve cuff that has no other side. The usual quality today, I guess.

Qajinima022

Wishing to become numb
kiwifarms.net
I've been gone for weeks, and Tearzah is still going downhill art wise. But I would be preaching to the choir at this point.

NoFeline

Xenic, adjectⅳe: denot㏌g the presence of bacteria
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
and try to find a way to go back and regain breasts or start stuffing bras in order to cope with dysphoria.
I just remembered when she was found to be stuffing a year or so ago, some kind of silicon insert that people were saying looked like a boiled egg peeking out of her bra.

Now, I'm not saying AFAB trans never take advantage of female sex appeal-- but it's not the kind of shit you do on the internet for attention while you're whining about how much you hate your tits.