Trainwreck Dollieguts / Tearzah Hayes / Salem Haze / Dreamalgia / Dollieguts / Faedoll / Dollclaws and Bailey Lovell / David Caleb Balaski - Creatively bankrupt and quickly degrading artist inspires copycats everywhere to read this thread

Glitter Shitter

Deathfat enthusiast and autist shitlad
kiwifarms.net
It still pains me to think that this actual assclown is getting top surgery when there’s others out there who probably need it legitimately more than she does. The medical system is a joke, and not a funny one either, just like Tea’s shitty tweet ‘funnies.’

Also love that the Ash art has an egg head the size of Texas and sausage fingers that just morph together, never change, Tea. 🤡

Frankly Unremarkable

kiwifarms.net
20201118_225340.jpg
Untitled459_20201118225539.png

Why the fuck to they draw the torsos so elongated when they draw large boobs? It's so painfully obvious they never draw guidelines or a base of anatomy and it hurts.

Edit: To avoid double posting, I'll just edit here. But I downloaded a couple weird voice video's off their twitter that I'm sure they will delete when they are sober again.

I have no fucking clue what is up with the weird accent one, but one of the videos is them talking about how they make money off their art and that's all that matters to them. Yikes.

Last edited:

Seleviva

This is a fucking shitshow
kiwifarms.net
20201118_225340.jpg
Untitled459_20201118225539.png

Why the fuck to they draw the torsos so elongated when they draw large boobs? It's so painfully obvious they never draw guidelines or a base of anatomy and it hurts.
To be honest, if she gave the character a bit smaller boobs the drawing would be okay-ish. She has shown us that she has the skills to do good art. It just sucks that she doesn't do it because of easy money when her following is like a fucking cult.

Has anyone kept track of her sales and how much she has sold art e.g. this past few months? I want to know if her sales have descended.

Kuromiisweets.

kiwifarms.net
It still pains me to think that this actual assclown is getting top surgery when there’s others out there who probably need it legitimately more than she does. The medical system is a joke, and not a funny one either, just like Tea’s shitty tweet ‘funnies.’

Also love that the Ash art has an egg head the size of Texas and sausage fingers that just morph together, never change, Tea. 🤡
I mean Noelle Stevenson from Shera got her tits looped off out of vanity.
Feels bad for the small minority that actually benifits from top surgery

NoFeline

Xenic, adjectⅳe: denot㏌g the presence of bacteria
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1737091View attachment 1737093
TBH that torso looks a lot better than the ugly little stunted ones she normally draws. She still has no idea how to draw a pelvis or fat rolls but it's an accidental improvement nonetheless.

Anyways that's the Lovedrool persona she stole again, isn't it?

PistachioJuice

kiwifarms.net
Wtf with the bumps in the stomach area? that's not how body fat or skin works
I didnt even notice those until you pointed them out. What are those.

Also, remember Bavid encouraging people to not to take testosterone? What if Tea starts on that bullshit too? Idk about T since she doesn't seem to be taking it (at least regularly) but i have a feeling if she does get her tits chopped off that she'll start crying about how it ruined her body and start claiming that people should not to get the surgery.

penis music

i have social anxienty and eat pussy eberyday
kiwifarms.net
Also, remember Bavid encouraging people to not to take testosterone? What if Tea starts on that bullshit too? Idk about T since she doesn't seem to be taking it (at least regularly) but i have a feeling if she does get her tits chopped off that she'll start crying about how it ruined her body and start claiming that people should not to get the surgery.
i have to wonder if they broke up because of the testosterone, honestly. bavid probably realized tea wasn't going to stay a ~cute sick emo chick uwu~ anymore and was going to go vcr-wolfe on him, and so he had to get out before her 2 working brain cells realized what for. that's my gay theory, anyway, that they broke up long before the weird shit with hiding the bavid OC and the twitter links etc.
i am both excited and scared for the surgery results, though. i just Know that shit's gonna get infected and tea will make "ouch oof me enboobs" tweets and some weird art about it where ash gets nipple necrosis or something

Seleviva

This is a fucking shitshow
kiwifarms.net
i have a feeling if she does get her tits chopped off that she'll start crying about how it ruined her body and start claiming that people should not to get the surgery
It's highly possible. Does she even know that when she gets her tits chopped off it's going to cause a hormone imbalance in her body?? At least that's what I've heard from some trans people and it's apparently really bad as well.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: NoFeline

Jean_Porte

kiwifarms.net
It's highly possible. Does she even know that when she gets her tits chopped off it's going to cause a hormone imbalance in her body?? At least that's what I've heard from some trans people and it's apparently really bad as well.

No it's fake, it can cause hormone imbalance but only if it's the uterus, titties don't produce anything, the only thing trenders do feel is regrets.

Maggotrash

kiwifarms.net
I didnt even notice those until you pointed them out. What are those.

I have a friend thats trans and he said he had to take T for at least 6 months before being allowed top surgery, idk if thats the case where Tearzah lives but She could of gone on T for that reason, or at least be pretending to take T to be allowed surgery maybe.

The Great Pancake

⋆ Lurking since 2017 ⋆
kiwifarms.net
I don't know. Besides the mouth, this one looks alright in comparison to her recent works?

Hello! I was wondering what brushes Salem uses, particularly the galaxy-esque one if anyone has that on hand. I'm really not interested in asking Salem directly. Thank you for your time, sorry if this is not the place to ask. Hope you have a nice day.
I don't know why you'd want it, but I'm pretty sure it's a simple airbrush tool in SAI 2 with the texture set to "Spread & Noise."

Sylvie Paula Paula

He's wasting his life and killing his body
kiwifarms.net
Hello! I was wondering what brushes Salem uses, particularly the galaxy-esque one if anyone has that on hand. I'm really not interested in asking Salem directly. Thank you for your time, sorry if this is not the place to ask. Hope you have a nice day.

Forgive the low quality, this is a direct screenshot from one of their videos. The brush, from my understanding, only works in Sai 2.

1606008023111.png

Min Size - 0%
Density - 78
Min Density - 75%
Dry Brush - 62