Trainwreck Dollieguts / Tearzah Hayes / Salem Haze / Dreamalgia / Dollieguts / Faedoll / Dollclaws and Bailey Lovell / David Caleb Balaski - Creatively bankrupt and quickly degrading artist inspires copycats everywhere to read this thread

Kewowu

U can't bully me cuz I have 34 mental illnesses
kiwifarms.net
Hello! I was wondering what brushes Salem uses, particularly the galaxy-esque one if anyone has that on hand. I'm really not interested in asking Salem directly. Thank you for your time, sorry if this is not the place to ask. Hope you have a nice day.
Boy, if you cant get the brushes for your copycat art from the person your copying, might as well get it from the next best place, huh

bjdgutz

uwu
kiwifarms.net
I don't know. Besides the mouth, this one looks alright in comparison to her recent works?

I don't know why you'd want it, but I'm pretty sure it's a simple airbrush tool in SAI 2 with the texture set to "Spread & Noise."
I don't know. Besides the mouth, this one looks alright in comparison to her recent works?

I don't know why you'd want it, but I'm pretty sure it's a simple airbrush tool in SAI 2 with the texture set to "Spread & Noise."
Thank you both for your time! For some reason, I thought it was something special lol? Dunno why they're trying so hard to hide it.

Fission Mailed

cOwOna
kiwifarms.net
Thank you both for your time! For some reason, I thought it was something special lol? Dunno why they're trying so hard to hide it.
The galaxy brush is something she got off google. Won’t ever link to it when asked, just says to google galaxy brush SAI and it’s there. Idk if it is but I never could find it. you could easily recreate it, though.

divider

kiwifarms.net
wrt t and top, sometimes being on t for more than 6 months prior to surgery depends entirely on the surgeon/your therapist/your insurance. & you have to be off of T for 2 weeks before surgery as well iirc.
listening to those vid clips from a few posts back has me surprised that their voice isnt deeper after 2/3 (? i honestly dont remember) months on T, because usually you at least start to sound like a 12 year old then. my guess is that salem’s on a low dose.
ik this is mostly speculation, sorry if its off-topic or power-leveling.
(also since i’ve seen it brought up & can’t remember if its been answered, nipple grafts can be optional and opting out can sometimes make the surgery cheaper. no matter what they ask for in terms of scar shape though, i highly doubt they’ll get the 45 degree slopes they want)

Amputechture

It lacks a human pulse...
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think this has been posted here yet, so here’s a second account of Bavid’s. Last active at the end of October. Still mutuals on Twitter.

Attachments

• 737F74EF-BA52-48C5-9D7E-AEAF1336C99E.jpeg
    737F74EF-BA52-48C5-9D7E-AEAF1336C99E.jpeg
    250 KB · Views: 78
  • 0B853097-6770-4C06-B8D8-DB370CA7AA75.jpeg
    0B853097-6770-4C06-B8D8-DB370CA7AA75.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 76

Seleviva

This is a fucking shitshow
kiwifarms.net
listening to those vid clips from a few posts back has me surprised that their voice isnt deeper after 2/3 (? i honestly dont remember) months on T, because usually you at least start to sound like a 12 year old then
I have no idea if I'm right on this one but you can have a deep voice even before taking any T. The secret to that is to learn to speak from your throat/lungs instead of mouth like most women do.
Know this one woman who started taking T around in june/july and her voice isn't deep at all because she hasn't learned how to speak and she mostly sounds like a swj right now lol, I know few trans people who are both pre T and they both can talk really low.

Jean_Porte

kiwifarms.net
I don’t think this has been posted here yet, so here’s a second account of Bavid’s. Last active at the end of October. Still mutuals on Twitter.
I really love the bugs bunny's twitter background, this guy know he will never find another girlfriend who let him live in her house doing nothing and cook all his meals.

Last edited:

Piss Faggot

I'm a thirsty little flower....
kiwifarms.net
its almost time
Oh that scar is a lot more noticeable than I thought it be. Well, if pretending it's cool is the only thing that makes her feel better, so be it. Lol.

she sure did gain weight, huh? i wonder if her eating disorder is back
Assuming she is indeed on testosterone it's not out of the picture to assume the hunger it can cause has made her overeat or reignite the flames of an eating disorder. Idk. The second puberty breaks the weak willed.

Also....is it bad part of me is hoping this testosterone and top surgery stuff, are things she's truly doing for herself and not for internet attention? I'm sure the aftermath of this in the scenario Tearzah regrets everything would provide plenty of laughs, but I think I'd end up feeling a bit sad for her.

bjdgutz

uwu
kiwifarms.net
Oh that scar is a lot more noticeable than I thought it be. Well, if pretending it's cool is the only thing that makes her feel better, so be it. Lol.

Assuming she is indeed on testosterone it's not out of the picture to assume the hunger it can cause has made her overeat or reignite the flames of an eating disorder. Idk. The second puberty breaks the weak willed.

Also....is it bad part of me is hoping this testosterone and top surgery stuff, are things she's truly doing for herself and not for internet attention? I'm sure the aftermath of this in the scenario Tearzah regrets everything would provide plenty of laughs, but I think I'd end up feeling a bit sad for her.
If it helps you, it's a lot easier to chop 'em off than to continue binding. As in, if Salem gets dysphoric about it, it's much easier to stuff than it is to bind.

Personally how I don't feel bad about it, is that I think of everything as a learning experience. So if top surgery/testosterone doesn't work out for Salem, at least then they know for sure who they are and who they're not. That way, Salem doesn't have to ever think about what-ifs.

Pannacotta Fugo

You shit-brained idiot!
kiwifarms.net
Personally how I don't feel bad about it, is that I think of everything as a learning experience. So if top surgery/testosterone doesn't work out for Salem, at least then they know for sure who they are and who they're not. That way, Salem doesn't have to ever think about what-ifs.

Yeah sure, amputating your body part is a great learning experience that Salem definitely won't regret once the delusions blow over. What the fuck lmao.

Amputechture

It lacks a human pulse...
kiwifarms.net
How do we know this is actually a bavid account? Besides being mutuals with tea on twitter.
Mutuals with Tea, both accounts use a gas mask profile picture, mentions of once being a komaeda kinnie, mention of an eyebrow piercing, same “randum xD!!” humor, same typing style, same interests, also this tweet that was posted after my post
EB76DDC3-0AA8-4D4A-8D13-89F5781E77ED.jpeg

54DEE8E4-5900-4B15-BFDC-28EB1FBD1F7F.jpeg
29730B55-93CC-4BF6-A04B-5174809D2B42.jpeg
40E584D9-00BB-4202-BF06-CF6D5425570E.jpeg

E5390672-E527-4B0E-A50C-CC3DE52B5154.jpeg

Last edited: