Careercow Dominic Vanner / Britbong / Eggbong / Manlytears - 30 year old NEET Livestreamer/Second Life "Troll", Pets Toy Alpacas All Day for Fun

JaredFogle

kiwifarms.net
Don't worry Dominic we won't tell anyone you still come on here and obsess and mald over what people on the internet say about you. And no matter how many times you throw the p word around just know people have exposed you for being a creep yourself.. Don't you think it's a little hypocritical when you dated someone underage? He also can't get rid of that video posted on that Japanese website because they would more then likely laugh at him:

1620349049107.png

What's a matter Midget? Still seething of the forum thread poking fun at your sad and depressing life as a 30 year old manlet living with their parents? If I were you I would of killed myself by now.. Luckily I'm not you.

B-b-b-b-bonus feature: Why are you so obsessed over Colossal still trying to get his attention? You do know he and the other people who have literally exposed you for the faggot you are have stopped giving you the attention you so crave to the point where they just move on with their lives.. Something you should consider doing instead of bringing up drama over and over despite you saying "I wont bring up the drama anymore cause it's boring". You're areal snooze fest.

1620349239537.png

I know you're here btw otherwise why would you be talking about a certain forum and restricting your discord ONCE AGAIN to donators only? Got something to hide little guy?

Steven Dawson

kiwifarms.net
I'm willing to make the argument that there's nothing wrong with living with parent(s) to all the way up to your 30s.

But you're a loser if you don't have a job/career set up, which Dom clearly doesn't.
I suppose the main thing is, Dominic has no friends. He has a few virtual online friends... but he doesnt see anyone face to face. He has no real friends.
If he did, he'd probably be living independently with a much better life.

His shitty personality and lack of any social skills means he's doomed.

The constant complaining/blaming others for things too is a clear sign he's very unhappy with his life. He has nothing going on, no money, nothing to look forward to.
Instead of getting off his ass and sorting it out, he just cries and blames everyone else.

Even Chris Chan is doing more with his life than Dom.

ManyFace

kiwifarms.net
Britbong just got a 3 day ban from Trovo.

lol.png

banned.png

haha.png

Britbong was banned for the usual reasons:

Being homophobic.
Being a racist.
Attacking people on Trovo.

Now he is complaining that they have it out for him.

This is getting silly now Dominic. You really need to get a grip.

Edit:

Dominic is also ban evading for the 100th time on Dlive, YouTube and Twitch.

ban evading on dlive.png

ban evading on YouTube again.png

Update.

Dominic's Dlive account just got banned.

and it's gone.png

Last edited:

JaredFogle

kiwifarms.net
Apparently britbong is being "DMCA'd" on twitter once again by what he claims is "superhound"

1620785402591.png

Gonna say this but how easy is it to DMCA yourself? I mean, the twitter copyright system is so easy to do to yourself it wouldn't take much,

1620785414193.png

Calling bullshit on this he has constantly talked about copyright striking other people and he knows how to abuse it. I've seen him to
it to twitter users and alot more.. This guy is so full of shit LMAO all I'm gonna say is you probably deserve to be banned you are after
all ban evading and you always cry about people ban evading sounds a tad hypocritical lmao.

Can't wait till you're booted off twitter for the 1000000th time.

EDIT: He deleted these posts this moron thinks that deleting them will get rid of any evidence.. Too late I screencapped it all
Dominic. You keep lying over and over and you act like the victim you're not the victim lol.

Still crying about his trovo ban:

1620787513410.png

Don't worry little guy I'm sure you'll have other sites you can go to.. Why do you keep deleting your tweets buddy? I mean, it can't
surely mean you're guilty or anything.. I'm sure a guilty man wouldn't delete his own tweets... This is so incredibly funny watching
this sad freak have a mental break down on the internet every other day and write paragraphs about how he's "being stalked" and then
backpeddling by saying he isn't going to talk about that "same" drama. He just can't help himself he's broken literally. The mind of a
30 year old living with his parents what a sad life.

At the end of the day you'll always be the same sad fuck that nobody will remember still grasping that last shred of clout for attention.

Still seething and malding over Bowblax:

1620788746288.png

Sprate Header

All My Homies Hate You Are Mom
kiwifarms.net
Still crying about his trovo ban:

View attachment 2162451

Don't worry little guy I'm sure you'll have other sites you can go to.. Why do you keep deleting your tweets buddy? I mean, it can't
surely mean you're guilty or anything.. I'm sure a guilty man wouldn't delete his own tweets... This is so incredibly funny watching
this sad freak have a mental break down on the internet every other day and write paragraphs about how he's "being stalked" and then
backpeddling by saying he isn't going to talk about that "same" drama. He just can't help himself he's broken literally. The mind of a
30 year old living with his parents what a sad life.

At the end of the day you'll always be the same sad fuck that nobody will remember still grasping that last shred of clout for attention.

Still seething and malding over Bowblax:

View attachment 2162492

I wonder what could be making him lash out at Bowblax? 🤔
Defamation4.PNG

Defamation5.PNG

Defamation1.PNG

Defamation2.PNG

Defamation3.PNG

Could it be that his defamation complaints from February on Bowblax aren't in effect anymore? And you can search up the videos about him and go watch them right now?
MrBTFO_Indeed.PNG

Well, whatever the case, definitely don't watch these two videos.

JaredFogle

kiwifarms.net

ManyFace

kiwifarms.net
It just keeps getting better and better:
View attachment 2162859

"I'm not employed I live with my parents so that's not a bad thing". Imagine being so proud of the fact that you live with your parents at the age of 30; And being so prude that you think having a job is something to be proud of the guys absolutely lost it. He's gone off the wall.
Dominic has lost the plot. He is in total denial about his life and how bad it is.

He can't get over 100 people to watch him anymore when he streams and he only makes £20-£30 per stream as well. The time has come for Dominic to go out and get a real job and stop freeloading off his parents.

Steven Dawson

kiwifarms.net
It just keeps getting better and better:
View attachment 2162859

"I'm not employed I live with my parents so that's not a bad thing". Imagine being so proud of the fact that you live with your parents at the age of 30; And being so prude that you think having a job is something to be proud of the guys absolutely lost it. He's gone off the wall.
He's so delusional. He gets paid much much less than a toilet cleaner or a McDonalds worker. He can't drive, he doesnt have the money or balls to travel anywhere.... Wow what a great life living in your mum and dads house doing nothing. Except going to the muslim shithole Turkey every few years and sleeping in the same room as your mummy and daddy LMAO.

He's that delusional he thinks his life is superior to anyone elses. I can drive anywhere I want, whenever I want. I've travelled to Europe, the USA, Japan, all over the place without a dent in my finances.
Completely mentally ill at this point, in denial, pretending his life is great when in reality he's accomplished pretty much nothing in 33 years of life.

You're 33 and your parents still buy your food for you, wash your underwear and take you on cheapo package holidays to shitty Turkey.

He left school around 17 years ago. That was 6205 days ago. Assuming he's awake for 10 hours a day at least, that's 62,050 hours he's had of "unlimited free time". And he's spent it making a few mildly successful videos on a banned account and streaming to 100 people lol.

Also, I spend about 2 minutes a week checking this thread so I can get a quick laugh at your life Dominic.

Last edited:

tits-Burnell

kiwifarms.net
Dominic has lost the plot. He is in total denial about his life and how bad it is.

He can't get over 100 people to watch him anymore when he streams and he only makes £20-£30 per stream as well. The time has come for Dominic to go out and get a real job and stop freeloading off his parents.
It doesn't seem like he has the capacity to get a job, much less holding one down. I'm sure there is some kind of support center or network for those with Autism nearby which would at least try and teach some basic life skills, however he does seem to be rather low functioning, so perhaps even this is too advanced.

He likes to frame the NEET lifestyle as a choice (in his mind it probably sounds much less embarrassing to be cared for by your parents at 33 if it's by his own free volition - it's not btw) where as he isn't capable of living alone; he isn't capable of caring for himself.

I don't think his future has ever been a particularly bright one, but even the reality that is an assisted care facility when his parents can no longer carry that burden is laughably bleak.

Steven Dawson

kiwifarms.net
It doesn't seem like he has the capacity to get a job, much less holding one down. I'm sure there is some kind of support center or network for those with Autism nearby which would at least try and teach some basic life skills, however he does seem to be rather low functioning, so perhaps even this is too advanced.

He likes to frame the NEET lifestyle as a choice (in his mind it probably sounds much less embarrassing to be cared for by your parents at 33 if it's by his own free volition - it's not btw) where as he isn't capable of living alone; he isn't capable of caring for himself.

I don't think his future has ever been a particularly bright one, but even the reality that is an assisted care facility when his parents can no longer carry that burden is laughably bleak.
I think his emotional and neurological development stopped around the time he left secondary school; and I dont think he's capable of going past that point.

JaredFogle

kiwifarms.net
Dominic is unstable yet again:

1620874498817.png

1620874512181.png

1620874620516.png

1620874633201.png

1620874644453.png

Salty over his recent ban on both trovo and Dread Hunger because he thought it would be good idea to get banned then evade the same ban and say he did nothing he literally recorded himself greifing the game this is beyond a joke now Dominic. Why can't you just take it like a ma.. Oh wait you're not a man you're a midget.

Why is he still after all these years still going after Ali? I mean the guy doesn't even care about Dominic at this point. if anything Ali thinks you're a joke aswell You should really give up on trying to get attention nobody is going to follow you and your shitty streams you're becoming more and more irrelevant Dom >:biggrin:

1620874527220.png

Wait didn't you send your "fans" to go harass JMAA? Didn't your fans dox him and harass his workplace and father? You've been harassing JMAA for years and trying to get him deplatformed and his games removed you sad faggot lol.

1620874544676.png

Well well. Would you look at that. Even Twitter sees past your bs and they said enough is enough. You should really give it up and start flipping burgers for a living that's all you'll probably be good at lol.

1620874848667.png

At the end of the day Dominic nobody takes you seriously stop crying so hard you're literally malding :evil:

JaredFogle

kiwifarms.net

I honestly for the life of me don't get it.

1620958563341.png

So when he reports someone it's ok. But when we report him were his "stalkers" this absolute mentality baffles me. The guy has NO grip on reality whatsoever and cries when someone does something to him in which he does the same. The full blown capacity of mental gymnastics is just incredibly unfathomable. He can report people but nobody can report him or else you've been stalking him for years supposedly.

Anyways, reporting is nothing really just wait out your fucking ban and continue on it's what like 12 hours or something for the first ban then like 24 hours for the second? The guy can't live without twitter he needs his platform to sponge off of or else he has nothing to contaminate and spread the drama involved with him,. How else is he going to harass game developers, streamers and old friends like colossal and keemstar? This is his only motive for joining these websites. So he can trash talk on twitter and feel good about it despite only being 5' something and lonely he will never ever score again.

Times like these I wish Kopy or his other arch enemies would come back lol.

Steven Dawson

kiwifarms.net
Dominic is now sporting a stylish "60 year old woman" hairstyle, paired with reddit glasses.

He truly has become the exact type of person he used to make fun of. He's currently been streaming for 2.5 hours and he's still moaning about past drama.
I wonder if he's been dying his hair too, his hair is supposed to be a medium brown kinda colour. Got some greys Dom?

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    197.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 2021-05-15 21_42_01-Trovo.png
    2021-05-15 21_42_01-Trovo.png
    200.1 KB · Views: 58
  • unknown2.png
    unknown2.png
    318.5 KB · Views: 56

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Since this threads been bumped I want to say "please stop trolling britbong"
Which was a well deserved word filter britbong got since he'd try to raid /cow/ here's some of his /cow/ threads, this Op needs a rewrite.
1 - >>213805 (Archive: https://archive.fo/A4Out)

2 - >>231173 (Archive: https://archive.fo/5VrXi)

3 - >>233775 (Archive: https://archive.fo/a8K0L)

4 - >>234902 (Archive: https://archive.fo/irn5C)

5 - >>236200 (Archive: https://archive.fo/rCy0i)

6 - >>237389 (Archive: https://archive.fo/Rb5gG)

7 - >>239759 (Archive: https://archive.fo/7XpQk)

Figger Nucker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since this threads been bumped I want to say "please stop trolling britbong"
Which was a well deserved word filter britbong got since he'd try to raid /cow/ here's some of his /cow/ threads, this Op needs a rewrite.
1 - >>213805 (Archive: https://archive.fo/A4Out)

2 - >>231173 (Archive: https://archive.fo/5VrXi)

3 - >>233775 (Archive: https://archive.fo/a8K0L)

4 - >>234902 (Archive: https://archive.fo/irn5C)

5 - >>236200 (Archive: https://archive.fo/rCy0i)

6 - >>237389 (Archive: https://archive.fo/Rb5gG)

7 - >>239759 (Archive: https://archive.fo/7XpQk)
The OP and title could use a re-write to include some of his new aliases. There was at least 50 threads about him on /cow/ although some of that was him and JMAA spamming the threads.

Dominic is now sporting a stylish "60 year old woman" hairstyle, paired with reddit glasses.

He truly has become the exact type of person he used to make fun of. He's currently been streaming for 2.5 hours and he's still moaning about past drama.
I wonder if he's been dying his hair too, his hair is supposed to be a medium brown kinda colour. Got some greys Dom?
As much as I loath to defend him, aren't all barbers and etc still closed in the UK? God knows I look like a friggin' mountain man thanks to the COVID restrictions in my city.