Careercow Dominic Vanner / Britbong / Eggbong / Manlytears - 30 year old NEET Livestreamer/Second Life "Troll", Pets Toy Alpacas All Day for Fun

ManletPower

kiwifarms.net
Dominic is now sporting a stylish "60 year old woman" hairstyle, paired with reddit glasses.

He truly has become the exact type of person he used to make fun of. He's currently been streaming for 2.5 hours and he's still moaning about past drama.
I wonder if he's been dying his hair too, his hair is supposed to be a medium brown kinda colour. Got some greys Dom?
He looks like some crazy aunt

Sprate Header

All My Homies Hate You Are Mom
kiwifarms.net
John Swan, recently returning to Twitter after his big scandal with Dream, has stated he is planning to make a video on the DMCA troll targeting Nicholas DeOrio et al. While this person could conceivably be another of the psychotic no-lives that endlessly a-log them, like Anonymous Gene or maybe FuturisticHub, the group has stated/implied in the past they believe this person to be our friend Dominic, most likely because of the similar targeting of people like Rusty Cage, a colleague of Colossal.

(Note: DeOrio has already been unsuspended thanks to Keemstar making some calls, Vanner on suicide-watch)
JohnSwan1.PNG

JohnSwan2.PNG

(Link) (Archive)

Might be worth it to keep a lookout for that video in the near future, maybe some behind the scenes stuff about Dom could be revealed? Do any of you have any insight on this?

Barbarus

VAE VICTIS!
kiwifarms.net
Wait, if it's the first time he's ever been here - why would a mod disable his account for no reason whatsoever? Or maybe it's the fact that this is another one of his alt accounts and he's trying to ban evade?
The mods have all but given up on this thread because of a selection group of retards shitting it up beyond saving, constantly running ops and mass reporting and trolling plans. Mods ban new accounts of socks and britbong related accounts as soon as they catch them as they do not interact with any of the site other than this thread and are more hassle than worth keeping. You can ask littledominc who has been banned about 10 times so far. Dominic has obviously used a name with a reference or something similar and a mod has flagged and banned it.

Figger Nucker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The mods have all but given up on this thread because of a selection group of retards shitting it up beyond saving, constantly running ops and mass reporting and trolling plans. Mods ban new accounts of socks and britbong related accounts as soon as they catch them as they do not interact with any of the site other than this thread and are more hassle than worth keeping. You can ask littledominc who has been banned about 10 times so far. Dominic has obviously used a name with a reference or something similar and a mod has flagged and banned it.
It's technically two threads. He shits up JMAA's thread with autistic drivel whenever he gets a chance.

Sausage Mcmuffin

kiwifarms.net
I think Dominic might have a terminal illness.

View attachment 2192626

YIKES!
The greasy unkempt hair, the sunken in eyes that are dark underneath due to lack of sleep, crying/depression. He even looks more pale now which I didn’t think was even possible. He’s clearly on his last leg, I don’t think he will last much longer if he keeps living like he is now. I’d feel bad for him if he wasn’t such an asshole, but he deserves everything that is coming to him.

ManyFace

kiwifarms.net
This just in!

Dominic has been banned again from Trovo.

he's big mad lol.png Screenshot 2021-05-24 205132.png

Dominic. You do this to yourself.

His ban was for the following reasons:

Being homophobic
Being racist
Threatening the Trovo staff

1621886516389.png

It's not bullshit! You went against the ToS on Trovo and complained when then found out.

Dominic. You're unreal in how you think. You really are. I would tell you to get a grip but there is no point anymore. 40 is fast approaching and you are still going to be living with your parents.

It's like Kopy said years ago " You're a deadbeat, a bum and a parasite living off your parents" Let that sink in Dominic.

Last edited:

JaredFogle

kiwifarms.net
Can't say I'm too surprised this moron got banned he keeps going after people on twitter.

1621889016469.png

The manlet seeks so much attention he doesn't notice he only ends up making himself look bad at the end of the day and that's always going to be
The fact of the matter.. I guarantee his next ban will be on twitter more then likely the way he goes with the shit he does it will only be a matter of time before the loser is gone.

I have actually taken the liberty of making a wiki since he hates them so much: https://vannerpedia.miraheze.org/ lets see how long it takes him to take this wiki down I'm counting down the hours manlet don't worry I expect you to report this site. :)