Careercow Dominic Vanner / Britbong / Eggbong / Manlytears - 30 year old NEET Livestreamer/Second Life "Troll", Pets Toy Alpacas All Day for Fun

ManyFace

kiwifarms.net
After trying to make a name for himself as Neetlife, Dominic has now decided to go back to his old name britbong.

big mistake.png
Screenshot 2021-05-25 053531.png

I think this is a grave mistake on Dominic's part.

ps. Dominic doesn't want to get banned on twitter but he is replying to AugieRFC .

So mad .png ........png

Also he admits that the neetlife account is his account ( in the voice clip ) but doesn't want to change it back to britbong because he will get banned.

Edit: I will re-upload the voice clip because it doesn't seem to work. (A bit like Dominic haha)

Last edited:

Figger Nucker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
man i legit read one hundred pages about this guy and what i find funny is just how this guy has no self awareness. he portrays himself publicly in one of two ways either this ironic chad troll or a complete victim. idk i just find it funny the clashing imagery of that
Yeah it's really weird. He cries about his dox being posted, but doxed his ex. He'll cry about Augie bullying him or whatever but he openly bullied JMAA who's an actual retard. It's pretty obvious and it's why no one buys his bullshit despite it being a wonderful fertilizer.

Steven Dawson

kiwifarms.net
For years he raided peoples streams. Now if someone raids him, he cries.
For years he trolled in online games/screamed nigger down the mic to get people banned off streaming sites. Now if someone does that to him, he cries.
For years he made fun of peoples appearances. Now if someone does it to him, he cries.

All the guy does is contradict himself. He has no content, his streams are 90% him moaning about the same people and the same things.
He's going to be a whiny boring bitch through the rest of his 30s' his 40s and forever.

It was funny giving him a taste of his own medicine in Gmod and GTA RP when he had the courage to stream those games. I just played back his old nigger raids back to him and he'd get all upset.

Sprate Header

All My Homies Hate You Are Mom
kiwifarms.net
For years he raided peoples streams. Now if someone raids him, he cries.
For years he trolled in online games/screamed nigger down the mic to get people banned off streaming sites. Now if someone does that to him, he cries.
For years he made fun of peoples appearances. Now if someone does it to him, he cries.

All the guy does is contradict himself. He has no content, his streams are 90% him moaning about the same people and the same things.
He's going to be a whiny boring bitch through the rest of his 30s' his 40s and forever.

It was funny giving him a taste of his own medicine in Gmod and GTA RP when he had the courage to stream those games. I just played back his old nigger raids back to him and he'd get all upset.
Do you by chance have any clips of the Gmod or GTA RP streams? That sounds pretty funny

And do any of you thread-regulars here plan on compiling all the stuff that's happened since the thread was made and rewriting the OP? Because it seriously needs it, and you guys are probably the most qualified for that.

Steven Dawson

kiwifarms.net
Do you by chance have any clips of the Gmod or GTA RP streams? That sounds pretty funny

And do any of you thread-regulars here plan on compiling all the stuff that's happened since the thread was made and rewriting the OP? Because it seriously needs it, and you guys are probably the most qualified for that.
I might do somewhere i'll have to have a look. I remember one time he said I was gonna get taken to court as well haha

ManyFace

kiwifarms.net
It would appear that Dominic has made three YouTube accounts.
They are the following:

Neet Lives Matter. (He uploads new videos from his streams)
uploads new videos on this channel.png
BritbongBackup. (He uploads old Second life videos on this account)
uploads old second life videos on the account.png
Neet Life. (He streams live on this account every other day)
streams on this.png

I must say the fact you have to leave comments on your OWN channel just to make it look like you have more fans than you actually do. That's very sad Dominic. Very sad indeed.

three channels .png

Sprate Header

All My Homies Hate You Are Mom
kiwifarms.net
They are the following:

View attachment 2210625
View attachment 2210622
View attachment 2210635

I must say the fact you have to leave comments on your OWN channel just to make it look like you have more fans than you actually do. That's very sad Dominic. Very sad indeed.

View attachment 2210614
He didn't even heart the comment by the actual viewer, lol. Has something happened behind the scenes that's given him the confidence to set back up on YouTube?

ManyFace

kiwifarms.net
Dominic believes that he is untouchable. This is clearly not the case as I have lost count of how many streaming platforms he has been banned from. Seriously, There are so many lmao.

If anyone has the time here is a game you can play. Name all the platforms that britbong has been banned from.
He didn't even heart the comment by the actual viewer, lol. Has something happened behind the scenes that's given him the confidence to set back up on YouTube?

Maldron the Assassin

kiwifarms.net
They are the following:

View attachment 2210625
View attachment 2210622
View attachment 2210635

View attachment 2210614
This is depressing. What new low will this man sink to to avoid getting a job?

Worlds Most Based Man

33 years old, Lives in Mother's attic
kiwifarms.net
I caught britbong trying to shill himself on /pol/ yesterday, he was also trying to get people to false DMCA Brittany Venti. https://archive.md/5mlfI
Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png

This guy hit the nail right on the coffin. He's still obsessed with people he used to know from several years ago, he can't move on. He's the definition of a broken record.

Screenshot_5.png

tits-Burnell

kiwifarms.net
Well after a while of talking with FC2 it looks like they took Dominic's shitty DMCA off my video:

HAAHAAHA Suck shit Dominic your DMCA's won't work pedophile can't hide what you did.
Told you it would be back. Enjoy
It's quite ironic that in the video linked, he would categorize that 17 year old girl catfishing him for a few months as "sad", when he has spent the better part of his adult years (which has been quite substantial at this point, considering he is almost 35) carrying out campaigns of keyboard smashing, breast swaying and hairline receding pettiness against some randoms who have had the audacity to laugh at him in the past.

I think it's the manic hypocrisy that differentiates him from some of the other lolcows.