Careercow Dominic Vanner / Britbong / Eggbong / Manlytears - 30 year old NEET Livestreamer/Second Life "Troll", Pets Toy Alpacas All Day for Fun

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

JaredFogle

kiwifarms.net
LMAO

81987a2424b959d0fc1c0a83ffd22b73.png

So what we have here is our old friend Dominic using yet ANOTHER sock puppet account on reddit to defend himself. Oh the irony. Also, the best way to tell it's legitimately him is by watching his most recent stream where he went onto reddit and started talking about people shit talking him over the drama. He literally said the same things here he is using an account to pretend he knows britbong or is a fan of him.

Incase he deletes his comments: https://archive.md/tu9ul

Why do you sock puppet on redddit there little guy? Gonna have to snitch on you for evading yet another ban and there's nothing you can do about` it. Shouldn't be snitching on others and then crying when people snitch on you lol..

tits-Burnell

kiwifarms.net
LMAO

View attachment 2232954

So what we have here is our old friend Dominic using yet ANOTHER sock puppet account on reddit to defend himself. Oh the irony. Also, the best way to tell it's legitimately him is by watching his most recent stream where he went onto reddit and started talking about people shit talking him over the drama. He literally said the same things here he is using an account to pretend he knows britbong or is a fan of him.

Incase he deletes his comments: https://archive.md/tu9ul

Why do you sock puppet on redddit there little guy? Gonna have to snitch on you for evading yet another ban and there's nothing you can do about` it. Shouldn't be snitching on others and then crying when people snitch on you lol..
Lol in one of his replies he is threatening to search through someones account to identify who has said his name. Karen Vanner.

The internet is not designed for someone with skin so thin.

Maldron the Assassin

kiwifarms.net
The thing is it's not just Dominic shitting up these threads. They've stated it should just get purged out of the faggotry but decided that the thread was unmoddable.
I caught britbong trying to shill himself on /pol/ yesterday, he was also trying to get people to false DMCA Brittany Venti. https://archive.md/5mlfI
View attachment 2224554
View attachment 2224555View attachment 2224557View attachment 2224558

This guy hit the nail right on the coffin. He's still obsessed with people he used to know from several years ago, he can't move on. He's the definition of a broken record.

View attachment 2224560
I saw him trying the shill himself on /v/ recently as well. Get a job, Dom.

JaredFogle

kiwifarms.net
Some more admissible evidence on twitter:
6500afa641f304f8b67706825cbb500c.png

Archive: https://archive.md/UTxid

Literally doing what he's claiming he hasn't done.He may "own" the content but if i were him i wouldn't go around throwing DMCA's all over the place to shit on the commentary community. Even if it's full of retards this guys just helping the cause to prove he's guilty of everything he's done.. The fact he pretends to feel safe in the UK in his mommies attic proves he never really grew up.

I think time to throw in the towel Dominic and admit you're superhound instead of shilling yourself and throwing blame towards your detractors.

tits-Burnell

kiwifarms.net
Some more admissible evidence on twitter:
View attachment 2237296

Archive: https://archive.md/UTxid

Literally doing what he's claiming he hasn't done.He may "own" the content but if i were him i wouldn't go around throwing DMCA's all over the place to shit on the commentary community. Even if it's full of retards this guys just helping the cause to prove he's guilty of everything he's done.. The fact he pretends to feel safe in the UK in his mommies attic proves he never really grew up.

I think time to throw in the towel Dominic and admit you're superhound instead of shilling yourself and throwing blame towards your detractors.
First and foremost, you should probably be able to leave your parents house without suffering a meltdown in order to employ the services of a lawyer, but for arguments sake, lets say he is able to somehow will himself from his hovel and convince his mother to drive him to this mythical office, then what? Does he assume that such services are free?

You don't have any money, Dominic.

CeeShape

kiwifarms.net
tommy c sftp does say in a live stream from APRIL that dominic has got the attention of `most connected person i know`
any one know who is that person, and why would a very connected person want to be involved?

a link to a live stream with time stamp

did dominic do anything to a new and big person in april?
tomcftp.png

a english native might be able to understand if tommy is saying more than a single person it does sound he is saying a single person and it is tommys way of speaking and use of language that means he says `some of the most connected people` but is meaning a single person not `some` as in many.

Last edited:

Steven Dawson

kiwifarms.net
Of course Britbong is superhound. He isn't fooling anyone. We can all see past his lies and the sooner he admits it the better.
Thats one thing in this thread i'll disagree with. I've seen and experienced lots of proof that he isn't superhound.
i've had superhound sending me wierd shit during britbong streams quite a few times. It really is some super obsessed freak. Like britbong

ManyFace

kiwifarms.net
Thats one thing in this thread i'll disagree with. I've seen and experienced lots of proof that he isn't superhound.
i've had superhound sending me wierd shit during britbong streams quite a few times. It really is some super obsessed freak. Like britbong
I've always assumed that it was britbong. From how he types to the things he does i.e dmcaing and sending CP

ManyFace

kiwifarms.net
Well, last nights stream from britbong had me double over in stitches. I just couldn't stop laughing at how angry Dom was. Let's start from the beginning. He decided it would be a good idea to stop streaming over on YouTube and just use odysee instead. This was to encourage people to watch him over on odysee and hopefully people would stop using YouTube to watch him. However, this backfired right away with people going into his discord and saying " I can't see the stream on YouTube " and " Odysee keeps buffering " (which it does).

Dom then went into a 30 minute rant calling his fans " a bunch of lazy cunts " and " i hope the people that can't be bothered to watch me over on odysee get cancer and die ". Then Dom changed the subject for the next 30 minutes to talk about the usual suspects: Tommy C, AugieFC, Blowblax, KEEMSTAR!. Britbong then started to threatening them one by one.

Let's start with Tommy C : From calling Tommy C a doxer to calling him an alleged pedo. With some of the accusations that britbong was making against Tommy C, it's a pity that Tommy didn't live in the UK so he could sue Dominic for slander/Defamation.

AugieFc and Blowblax : Britbong kept referring to AugieFC and Blowblax as keemstars little pet rats and cowards. Also saying that he would love to meet them in real life so he could "cave" their heads in.

Keemstar : Ah keemstar , I've saved the best till last. By this point Dominic was raging and I mean RAGING and you could hear the change of tone/pitch in britbong's voice. Britbong kept calling Keemstar an actually pedophile and said over and over again " KEEMSTAR I HOPE YOU GET CANCER AND DIE! " then britbong went closer to the mic and started to make what I could only describe as constipated noises. He did that of about 5 minutes LMFAO.

Oh it get's even better.

After making wild constipated animal noises Britbong noticed that he only had about 40-50 people watching him ( this was 1 hour in ) and I think this pushed him to the extreme. He was saying things like " WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE! " "I'M MORE ENTERTAINING THAN WHATEVER THEY ARE DOING" and " I'M KICKING PEOPLE FROM MY DISCORD ". And for the next 30 minutes britbong started to threaten his OWN FANS. He said while going very close to the mic " IF I FIND OUT THAT ANYONE HERE ARE INVOLVED IN ANY OF THIS I WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE. I WILL GET YOUR REAL LIFE INFORMATION. I WILL GET YOU FIRED FROM YOU JOB. I WILL PHONE THE POLICE UP AND HAVE YOU RAIDED AND I'LL MAKE CP STICK TO YOUR NAME!!!" Britbong then started to make those constipated noises again.

Look Dominic, serious talk now. If you're getting to the stage where you are screaming at your own fans, raging at other people online and making weird constipated noises while you're streaming I think the time has come for you to have a break from streaming or just quit the internet. Surly you could find some part time job somewhere and live some sort of normal life. If you don't start to push yourself in the next couple of years you'll end up being 40 and have nothing to show for it. Just a bit of friendly advice .

Last edited:

JaredFogle

kiwifarms.net
Now let's see what twitter says

1623445849657.png

""Stop using my videos guys i\m just going to DMCA You and claim someone impersonated me and did it" Oh btw fuck you Augiie bowblax and keemstar.

1623445926572.png

Oh my god doood keemstar is on the payroll i can't believe it doods.

1623445962103.png

Yes Dominic, the trovo staff are totally out to get you they are totally banning you out of spite or because they have a biased against you. These delusions of grandeur are becoming more present in our British friend here. You're doing this to yourself you've talked shit about trovo multiple times from your little safe space on Oddyese who believe it or not protect predators which is kind of weird i guess.

You keep also having these little twitter spats constantly so i can see why they ban you.

AK n b0mb

kiwifarms.net
Well, last nights stream from britbong had me double over in stitches. I just couldn't stop laughing at how angry Dom was. Let's start from the beginning. He decided it would be a good idea to stop streaming over on YouTube and just use odysee instead. This was to encourage people to watch him over on odysee and hopefully people would stop using YouTube to watch him. However, this backfired right away with people going into his discord and saying " I can't see the stream on YouTube " and " Odysee keeps buffering " (which it does).

Dom then went into a 30 minute rant calling his fans " a bunch of lazy cunts " and " i hope the people that can't be bothered to watch me over on odysee get cancer and die ". Then Dom changed the subject for the next 30 minutes to talk about the usual suspects: Tommy C, AugieFC, Blowblax, KEEMSTAR!. Britbong then started to threatening them one by one.

Let's start with Tommy C : From calling Tommy C a doxer to calling him an alleged pedo. With some of the accusations that britbong was making against Tommy C, it's a pity that Tommy didn't live in the UK so he could sue Dominic for slander/Defamation.

AugieFc and Blowblax : Britbong kept referring to AugieFC and Blowblax as keemstars little pet rats and cowards. Also saying that he would love to meet them in real life so he could "cave" their heads in.

Keemstar : Ah keemstar , I've saved the best till last. By this point Dominic was raging and I mean RAGING and you could hear the change of tone/pitch in britbong's voice. Britbong kept calling Keemstar an actually pedophile and said over and over again " KEEMSTAR I HOPE YOU GET CANCER AND DIE! " then britbong went closer to the mic and started to make what I could only describe as constipated noises. He did that of about 5 minutes LMFAO.

Oh it get's even better.

After making wild constipated animal noises Britbong noticed that he only had about 40-50 people watching him ( this was 1 hour in ) and I think this pushed him to the extreme. He was saying things like " WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE! " "I'M MORE ENTERTAINING THAN WHATEVER THEY ARE DOING" and " I'M KICKING PEOPLE FROM MY DISCORD ". And for the next 30 minutes britbong started to threaten his OWN FANS. He said while going very close to the mic " IF I FIND OUT THAT ANYONE HERE ARE INVOLVED IN ANY OF THIS I WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE. I WILL GET YOUR REAL LIFE INFORMATION. I WILL GET YOU FIRED FROM YOU JOB. I WILL PHONE THE POLICE UP AND HAVE YOU RAIDED AND I'LL MAKE CP STICK TO YOUR NAME!!!" Britbong then started to make those constipated noises again.

Look Dominic, serious talk now. If you're getting to the stage where you are screaming at your own fans, raging at other people online and making weird constipated noises while you're streaming I think the time has come for you to have a break from streaming or just quit the internet. Surly you could find some part time job somewhere and to live some sort of normal life. If you don't start to push yourself in the next couple of years you'll end up being 40 and have nothing to show for it. Just a bit of friendly advice .
where can i watch the vod?