Careercow Dominic Vanner / Britbong / Eggbong / Manlytears - 30 year old NEET Livestreamer/Second Life "Troll", Pets Toy Alpacas All Day for Fun

Pepsi-Cola

Fuck Cumrobbery!
kiwifarms.net
He streams on stream.me ( https://www.stream.me/britbongreturns ) and while I do think some of his earlier SL videos are amusing, nowadays his stream is a bunch of LE EDGY meme-ing and trying to troll on SL. The funny part about his SL streams is pretty much 101% of SL knows him by name and know to ignore him, so when he's ignored he has a huge hissy fit about it (which is 90% of his SL streaming). It's also funny that he's pretty much insta banned/insta kicked from SL lands upon entry regardless of the new alts he makes.

tl;dr way too tryhard about cucking/young buck/memes and not funny anymore imo. Not necessarily a lolcow but when he gets upset because he's losing at a game/nobody is taking his bait it's a bit of cringy amusement\

edit: also charlie winsmore is the superior SL troller/streamer and you should all bless him with your free twitch prime sub tia
Yeah, one of his big problems is how obnoxious he is. His whole schtick is being obnoxious, that's how he trolls people, but his lack of subtlety makes him stick out like a sore thumb and people have caught on to his gimmick.

When he does troll people it's funny as fuck, but he has to find people naive enough to fall for his spastic persona. And in a community where he's infamous and most people know who he is, it's becoming nearly impossible. He'll either have to find a new game to troll people on, or fundamentally change the way he trolls so people don't know who he is as soon as he opens up his mouth.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think you included Britbong's obsessive, psychotic crusade against DanielFromSL, another trolling channel with a small number of extremely popular videos that only updates sporadically.

Basically, when Daniel started getting popular Britbong got angry, accused Daniel of viewbotting and furthermore took to reddit to accuse him of spamming his channel to advertise his videos and using hacks in DayZ. This led to Britbong getting banned from the DayZ subreddit, and not long after Britbong's Twitch got deleted when he restreamed + griefed another streamer. He tried to pin it on Scandinavian Prince (another popular troll he's jealous of; Britbong has a bit of a history of raging at more popular Youtubers), then changed his mind and decided it was Daniel rallying his followers to mass flag his shit, even though Daniel had demonstrably not given much of a shit at the time and had no social media.

This generated a massive slapfight between their fans Daniel didn't have much control over, and it only got more complicated when Britbong (knowing Daniel only uploads rarely) made a stalker-ish "profiling" channel composed of obsessively preened screenshots and stream clips and sent his followers there to overwhelm search engine results. When Daniel (reasonably) asked his followers to flag it, Britbong presented a strategically edited screenshot of the chat logs as "proof" that Daniel was actively attempting to destroy Britbong's main channel. He would later chimp out on Patricia Hernandez and attempt to dox her because she wrote a Kotaku piece highlighting one of Daniel's Rust trolling videos.

Britbong threw another shitfit at the beginning of this year when a "privacy complaint" (supposedly from Daniel) followed by mass flagging locked him out of his YT channel and nearly got it deleted. Most hilariously of all he would also manage to get himself banned from Hitbox by overstaying his welcome with the admins, who had been extremely permissive of letting him do whatever he wanted (grief, dox server admins that ban him, fuck with other streamers, etc.; the infamous dogfucking incident happened totally uncensored on Hitbox IIRC) because he pulled in a good chunk of traffic. Hitbox is pretty known for sucking the dicks of anyone who can pull in hundreds of viewers to keep them around, so you can imagine how overconfident he must've been in his special treatment.

To this very day (no joke) Britbong (or his followers) continues to shit up any and all reddit discussion of Daniel's videos with hacking/viewbotting/fraud claims, and still rages about him on Twitter from time to time even though Daniel briefly engaged him on Twitter only once. Daniel himself still only streams or uploads very occasionally, and never directly addressed Britbong's campaign against him except for this imgur album which tells most of this story.

You've probably all noticed by now but Britbong's targets are near exclusively content creators who are more popular than him or who he perceives as a threat to his popularity. The man is fucking unstable and being pushed into stream.me where all he more or less all does is shit talk other streamers has only made him sink faster into a third-rate Keemstar knockoff. He's been transitioning away from SL trolling ever since the peak of his war against Daniel and he desperately wants to catalyse his extreme anger and jealousy into a successful drama-monger personality.

It's a shame he turned out to be a psycho. Some of his videos were pretty funny.

Last edited:

Kopy

Robot Tentacle Monster
kiwifarms.net
What I know about ManlytearsUK

• ManlytearsUK was banned on the entire planet and Britbong was born
  • He's unironically autistic
  • Some old guy on secondlife stole his girlfriend and paid him $200 to go away
  • Tried to copy Esteban Winsmore long after the entire planet quit giving a fuck about Secondlife
  • Once considered semi attractive, is not aging well or bathing often
  • Tried to become an e-gangster when he was banned from twitch but was more laughable than intimidating
  • Tried to e-date Brittany Venti but got friend-zoned when she found out he was still a virgin
I'll clarify some of these. First in regards to this thread's OP, Britderp is 28 (he'll be 29 in December) not 26.

>ManlytearsUK was banned on the entire planet and Britbong was born

More or less true. Unsure how/why he decided to start calling himself Britbong though. I think it was around this time that he starting pathologically lying about having created Ralph "Pls Go" Pootawn.

>He's unironically autistic
To an extent this is true. However he does have SOME degree of self-awareness deep down.

>Some old guy on secondlife stole his girlfriend and paid him $200 to go away
Half correct. Upraksi (Minivan's internet waifu at the time) was friends with said old guy prior to meeting Minivan. Upraksi met Minivan in real life and Minivan lost his virginity to her. Meeting Britbong in real life and staying at his house was a pretty traumatic experience for Upraksi and when Britderp bought a plane ticket to America to visit Upraksi, she understandably freaked out and threatened to call the police if he showed up. The "old guy" felt sorry for Minivan and refunded him the money for the plane ticket (which was somewhere between 500-800 USD). When Minivan's and Upraksi's relationship went south, Minivan started trying to fuck with Upraksi's real life (contacting her school, harassing her family, dropping pictures of her, making a steam group about her, etc.) When the old guy found out what GoblinTears was doing to his friend, he wanted his money back. Go read the ED article on Boyd Doghouse if you want more insight on that.

>Tried to copy Esteban Winsmore long after the entire planet quit giving a fuck about Secondlife
Not necessarily. He started (as I said before) by trying to take credit for Ralph Pootawn (a second life meme that originated from a LUElinks user named Potty Time). He also tried to erroneously claim that he was in a now defunct SA goon group in Second Life called W-Hat. (various former W-Hat members have all denied that Minivan was ever in W-Hat and Minivan himself couldn't name any actual members of the group when asked)

As far as Esteban goes, Britderp dislikes him for the same reason he dislikes other similar Youtubers. Esteban is actually funny and is more popular than he is and gets more views than Britderp does.

>Once considered semi attractive, is not aging well or bathing often
I don't think any of his peers on /v/ thought he was attractive. The ones who did speak positively of his appearance when he shitposted his photos on /v/ were usually found to be Midget tears himself samefagging.

>Tried to become an e-gangster when he was banned from twitch but was more laughable than intimidating
He's always done that. Even before he got banned from Twitch. If I had to guess though, I think this pattern of behavior really took off when he got a massive dosage of unwarranted self importance after filing a false copyright on Forever Alone.

>Tried to e-date Brittany Venti but got friend-zoned when she found out he was still a virgin
This one is actually not true at all. He did suck up to her though and let her commandeer his Hitbox stream in hopes of leeching off some of her e-fame and getting more views.

NastyWoman

kiwifarms.net
When Minivan's and Upraksi's relationship went south, Minivan started trying to fuck with Upraksi's real life (contacting her school, harassing her family, dropping pictures of her, making a steam group about her, etc.) When the old guy found out what GoblinTears was doing to his friend, he wanted his money back. Go read the ED article on Boyd Doghouse if you want more insight on that.
Well that's fucked up.

Still it'd be forgivable if he was funny, which he's not. not even a little bit.

Dominc Vanner

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Britbong here, gotta love all the false narrative, anyway.

1) Most of the people trying to "destroy" me are people I have actually trolled into smitherinies (bronies, furries, cucks) basic Second Life losers trying to get "revengu" by forcing me as a /cow/

2) Kopy is extremely mad I stole his girlfriend and has been trying to get revenge ever since, defaming, making ED articles on me, stalking, threatening to murder me (lol)

(Small example)

All he's doing is making himself into the human meme while coming here pretending to be "some random guy" using ED and /cow/ as your personal army because you got e-bullied, nigga you gay lmao.

11c997aac7ec29542d3614f772d1fa98a296021faac27834d3b78f24f8117a8a.png
autismface.png
cum.png

Todesfurcht

Conversationalist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this is fan fiction or what but he seems to have had an awkward afair with a transgender woman on secondlife
http://parktownprogress.blogspot.com/2016/04/britbongreturns-and-msalchemy-episode-1_16.html
Hooking up with a tranny on secondlife. It doesn't get much better than this.
Unfortunately, Parktownprogress is not a reliable source for Second Life mayhem. It is written by Boyd Doghouse/Edgar Button, who is very biased in regards to everything related to users on Second Life.

Todesfurcht

Conversationalist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1) Most of the people trying to "destroy" me are people I have actually trolled into smitherinies (bronies, furries, cucks) basic Second Life losers trying to get "revengu" by forcing me as a /cow/
2) Kopy is extremely mad I stole his girlfriend and has been trying to get revenge ever since, defaming, making ED articles on me, stalking, threatening to murder me (lol)
All he's doing is making himself into the human meme while coming here pretending to be "some random guy" using ED and /cow/ as your personal army because you got e-bullied, nigga you gay lmao.
Yeah I'm Kopy, you found my Kiwifarms account.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Dominc Vanner

NastyWoman

kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately, Parktownprogress is not a reliable source for Second Life mayhem. It is written by Boyd Doghouse/Edgar Button, who is very biased in regards to everything related to users on Second Life.
So what's the truth about the tranny story then?

Hi, in one day I've gone from never heard of you to wondering why you're allowed out of the house. Your videos are shit and you play secondlife which means you probably don't shower.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kopy

Robot Tentacle Monster
kiwifarms.net

Hey there, Shortbong. I guess you missed my previous post on here and as per usual, assumed that the OP was me. First let me just say that I really doubt anyone cares as to WHO in your mind is trying to "destroy" you. The point is that you always react hilariously to being fucked with. You behave in an even more childish manner than the people you claim to be "trolling". And it takes a special kind of manlet to get constantly banned from 4chan to the point that the mods call you out by by name. You became a human meme long before you were even aware of my existence. But you have since invoked the streisand effect and made yourself more relevant by making a complete fucktard of yourself. Btw you're really only digging yourself a deeper hole by constantly trying to damage control the way you do and every single time you get called out on your bullshit, you never can admit that you're wrong. Instead you just resort to weak strawman and red herring maneuvers to try and divert attention away from your own stupidity. And it never works. Quite possibly the only accurate statement in that post of yours that I quoted is my personal contempt for you that relates to irl matters. That being said, please do keep attempting to damage control on here, on /cow/, on lolcow farm, on ED, and on any other site that is discussing your frequent paranoid spergouts. Lulz at your expense really is the gift that keeps on giving because you keep providing more and more of it without even trying. Just give me a minute to pop some kettle corn.

Todesfurcht

Conversationalist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey there, Shortbong. I guess you missed my previous post on here and as per usual, assumed that the OP was me. First let me just say that I really doubt anyone cares as to WHO in your mind is trying to "destroy" you. The point is that you always react hilariously to being fucked with. You behave in an even more childish manner than the people you claim to be "trolling". And it takes a special kind of manlet to get constantly banned from 4chan to the point that the mods call you out by by name. You became a human meme long before you were even aware of my existence. But you have since invoked the streisand effect and made yourself more relevant by making a complete fucktard of yourself. Btw you're really only digging yourself a deeper hole by constantly trying to damage control the way you do and every single time you get called out on your bullshit, you never can admit that you're wrong. Instead you just resort to weak strawman and red herring maneuvers to try and divert attention away from your own stupidity. And it never works. Quite possibly the only accurate statement in that post of yours that I quoted is my personal contempt for you that relates to irl matters. That being said, please do keep attempting to damage control on here, on /cow/, on lolcow farm, on ED, and on any other site that is discussing your frequent paranoid spergouts. Lulz at your expense really is the gift that keeps on giving because you keep providing more and more of it without even trying. Just give me a minute to pop some kettle corn.
Can we all just take a moment and see how calm Krappleguy is, compared to Britbong? Argument won automatically.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino