Careercow Dominic Vanner / Britbong / Eggbong / Manlytears - 30 year old NEET Livestreamer/Second Life "Troll", Pets Toy Alpacas All Day for Fun

OJ Simpson

Hey Kiwi World, It's Yours Truly.
kiwifarms.net
Brit, I must say, as a fellow killer main who hates survivors solely because they play survivor, I can understand the frustration... but my lord when you play this game do you fucking whinge, and say the most stupid and irrational shit. You make DSP sound level headed. Quell the tard rage a bit would ya? You're nearing mid 30's, grow up, it's a fucking video game.

Rathunter

Slaying rats
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, how else is he gonna find someone his height?

Britbong ravages 4chans ass for years and their only revenge is to call him a midget and a tranny based on something Emptyhero forced as a meme out of sheer jealousy over his lack of success in anything related to online relevance, the kid tried to write a book, sing songs, make youtube videos, streams and never got any success or notoriety, very sad he's less successful than JMAA.

• Autistic
Reactions: KawaiiFarms

DominicManletVI

In Dominic's head 24/7
kiwifarms.net
Britbong ravages 4chans ass for years and their only revenge is to call him a midget and a tranny based on something Emptyhero forced as a meme out of sheer jealousy over his lack of success in anything related to online relevance, the kid tried to write a book, sing songs, make youtube videos, streams and never got any success or notoriety, very sad he's less successful than JMAA.
Stop talking in third person. You sound stupid Dominic.

Also stop being passive-aggressive in your tweets.

Attachments

• Pathetic.png
    Pathetic.png
    221.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

garakfan69

Mentally Enabled Schizoposter
kiwifarms.net
Damn, I wish I could be as cool as you. Living with your mom without a real job or qualifications.

• Agree

Rathunter

Slaying rats
kiwifarms.net
Stop talking in third person. You sound stupid Dominic.

Also stop being passive-aggressive in your tweets.
>it's only ok to snitch if we do it

Hahaha keep seething.

Damn, I wish I could be as cool as you. Living with your mom without a real job or qualifications.
Proof I am Britbong? no?? ok I wish I could be as cool as the faggot that lives on Kiwifarms crying about 4channers decades later haha

Hubert J Catterwall

Keknation
kiwifarms.net
1592760673477.png1592760683357.png1592760703022.png

Big yikes engaging in targeted raids on discord dude.

Gotta admit... After failing to raid JMAA after being laughed at it's pretty funny to see him salty over the results still obsessed as usual.

1592762111326.png

Last edited:
  • Informative

DominicManletVI

In Dominic's head 24/7
kiwifarms.net
Why are you liking a pedophiles messages, are you one too?
Hi Dominic. Why do you put on a fake irritating laugh when you receive donations?

At this moment in time you only have at max 150 people watching you on mixer and about 60 people are in there to troll you.

Also. The way you keep saying fa**ot on Bitwave is not good for you mixer career. Only a matter of time before you get banned on mixer and we "the trolls" won't have anything to do with it.

Give your head a wobble!

thefatrat13

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1396074

I'm sure the irony of a man in his thirties messaging someone who is almost half his age - in addition to being underage - calling others pedophiles isn't lost on you, Dominic Vanner. Then again, you are literally autistic, so maybe not, but rest assured it's noted by the rest of us.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was a pedo to be honest. For someone who is so obsessed with that word, it wouldn't be surprising if he ended up being a pedo

Rathunter

Slaying rats
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of JMAA a trusted flagger got back to me today after I had sent him all the videos of JMAA threatening YT, looks like his ban evasion is being dealt with sooner than we thought, oh Alexander you do realize that changing your profile on steam and name isn't hiding you right?

https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198039486703

We loved messing with your head posting URLs and you'd always change them, how many times now 4 but we always know what account you make, why you sweating you been grooming boi?

DominicManletVI

In Dominic's head 24/7
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of JMAA a trusted flagger got back to me today after I had sent him all the videos of JMAA threatening YT, looks like his ban evasion is being dealt with sooner than we thought, oh Alexander you do realize that changing your profile on steam and name isn't hiding you right?

https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198039486703

We loved messing with your head posting URLs and you'd always change them, how many times now 4 but we always know what account you make, why you sweating you been grooming boi?
Dominic. You're a idiot.

Like I have stated before. You DON'T know any trusted flaggers because no one likes you and that's not my steam profile because i'm not Alexander.

The only person that seems to be getting messed around is you since you keep replying to every single person post on here which is really sad. It also tells me and everyone else on this site a couple of this.

1. You don't have any life.
2. You can't take any criticism because you have paper thin skin.
3. This is why your fan base is getting smaller.

Also, the only person on here that is anywhere near to a pedophile is you because you groomed a minor in your discord.

You really need to get a grip of your live while you still can. You will soon be in your 40's and still living in your parents attic. Which is the saddest thing of all...smh