Careercow Dominic Vanner / Britbong / Eggbong / Manlytears - 30 year old NEET Livestreamer/Second Life "Troll", Pets Toy Alpacas All Day for Fun

TerminalCancow

Niggers stink
kiwifarms.net
1592845583461.png

1. Britbong is the only guy who hits on/fucks with minors on the internet
2. He claims he outs pedophiles why hasn't he outed himself?
3. it's a small small space that you live in and you're dads a criminal along with you. When are you ever going to learn manlet?

If this keeps up i think he's gonna be on this forum for the rest of his life lmao.

1592846034879.png

BTW Thanks again for ousting yourself as "ratslayer" here for the 50th time britbong. Teeehee.

Last edited:

TerminalCancow

Niggers stink
kiwifarms.net
"Hey guys look at me I'm totally not britbong, and it totally isn't a coincidence that we used the same avatar on discord and on kiwifarms."

Oh britbong, when will you ever learn that these little games you play never work?

Nobody laughs with you anymore they laugh at you.

BTW: Not stalking I'm given these images but nice of you to have such admiration for me. I'm not into guys... And even if i was it wouldn't be with a 5'4 manlet living with his parents. ;)

Just the basis of you constantly stalking this forum proves it's the other way around Dominic. We live rent free in your head. You're clearly seething and frothing at the mouth over a 3-4 year old thread laughing at your antics.

No clearly not mad:
1592846847854.png

Last edited:

AutismAwareness

kiwifarms.net
If he wasn't so astonishingly obnoxious, it would actually be really funny how much of a loser he is.
  • Is in his thirties and still lives with his parents
  • Is an incel (his defense to this is that he attempts to "e-date" which is warranting of a point in itself
  • Literally reports others when he doesn't get his way, the equivalent of a petulant 4 year old spazzing out when they don't get attention
  • Jailbird father
  • Vertically challenged
  • Autistic
  • Has man-breasts
He is literally the go-to stereotype used when referring to the quintessential loser.
Are you describing Ethan Ralph or Dominic Vanner?

DominicManletVI

In Dominic's head 24/7
kiwifarms.net
LOOOOOOOOOOL.

For people that don't know. Mixer the streaming platform that Dominic has just started using again has decided to merge with Facebook which means that Dominic won't use it because Facebook won't let people use fake usernames.

How did Dominic not see this coming LMFAO.

Also, with this campaign that's happening for black lives matter. Mixer WILL be under a lot of pressure to clean up their site and get rid of all the bad apples which use racist slurs. This would be so easy to get rid of anyone who used racist slurs in the past. All they would have to do is report that person.

But the funniest thing out of all of this is I didn't have to do anything what so ever LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Attachments

• Winner
Reactions: OJ Simpson

OJ Simpson

Hey KiwiWorld, This is Yours Truly
kiwifarms.net
DLive pushed him off the site, lifetime ban on Twitch, Mixer's dead, YouTube plays whack-a-mole whenever he pops up, Bitwave is DOA, does stream.me or hitbox even exist? LOL. Things are dire now, and Facebook might be the worst possible streaming platform.

This is why you don't hedge your bets on a streaming career when you're at best, a middling streamer nearing your mid 30's, that's been blacklisted and targeted on any site you attempt to gain traction on, who peaked years ago. Good thing you can live off of your parents for the time being, because there's 0 chance you've made contingency plans for when this career choice went up in flames. Happened allot sooner than I expected though, I must admit. I hope urfaggotftw has some money in the bank, because you're going to need a LOT of those $1 donations to keep this shindig up.

Reactions: DominicManletVI

CharlesBarkley

kiwifarms.net
20200622_161258.jpg

I'm sure this was already posted and I just missed it. But like, Britbong, can you please stop fucking with content creators I actully like? I dont care how miffed you are because some guy called you gay or whatever, but I dont get why need to pull a Voldrak every single time someone does something you dislike.

Like, instead of threatening people all the time... why not just ignore it and walk away?

tits-Burnell

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if he was a pedo to be honest. For someone who is so obsessed with that word, it wouldn't be surprising if he ended up being a pedo
I mean
Speaking of JMAA a trusted flagger got back to me today after I had sent him all the videos of JMAA threatening YT, looks like his ban evasion is being dealt with sooner than we thought, oh Alexander you do realize that changing your profile on steam and name isn't hiding you right?

https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198039486703

We loved messing with your head posting URLs and you'd always change them, how many times now 4 but we always know what account you make, why you sweating you been grooming boi?
You're literally the only one mentioning JMAA, it's such a transparent and juvenile tactic to try and deflect your own misdeeds and shortcomings onto others. Did JMAA strong-arm you into grooming that young girl mentioned on twitter? Is he the reason you live with your parents in your mid thirties? Is he the reason that literally every streaming platform black lists you because you're a total loser with no redeeming qualities, and a pair of man tits rivaled in size only by your victim complex?

That's a lot of credit to give to someone who is mentally disabled.

Reactions: OJ Simpson

Rathunter

Slaying rats
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1398424

I'm sure this was already posted and I just missed it. But like, Britbong, can you please stop fucking with content creators I actully like? I dont care how miffed you are because some guy called you gay or whatever, but I dont get why need to pull a Voldrak every single time someone does something you dislike.

Like, instead of threatening people all the time... why not just ignore it and walk away?
Didn't they fuck with him first with the help of Zoom, What's good for the goose is good for the gander I say I mean one glance at this thread indicates it's ok to deplatform people you don't like is perfectly fine otherwise the jannies would have banned these two for trolling plans months ago.

Oh and Maybe you should watch some classic Britbong videos, better than anything these jokers have put out in the decade of mooching of bongs past success.

Last edited:

Figger Nucker

kiwifarms.net
Didn't they fuck with him first with the help of Zoom, What's good for the goose is good for the gander I say I mean one glance at this thread indicates it's ok to deplatform people you don't like is perfectly fine otherwise the jannies would have banned these two for trolling plans months ago.

Oh and Maybe you should watch some classic Britbong videos, better than anything these jokers have put out in the decade of mooching of bongs past success
Quit speaking in the third person tard. No one is making trolling plans. It's literally just one dude telling everyone he's reporting you. If he's coordinating with other people it's in private or off the site, so why would they ban him? You're far more likely to be banned for sock puppeting your own thread.

Rathunter

Slaying rats
kiwifarms.net
Quit speaking in the third person tard. No one is making trolling plans. It's literally just one dude telling everyone he's reporting you. If he's coordinating with other people it's in private or off the site, so why would they ban him? You're far more likely to be banned for sock puppeting your own thread.
Proof I am Britbong?

NastyWoman

kiwifarms.net
Oh and Maybe you should watch some classic Britbong videos, better than anything these jokers have put out in the decade of mooching of bongs past success.
Do you really believe we de-platformed you Britbong? You said on twitter today some chick got you banned from twitch, that roblox guy got you banned from youtube, Ethan Ralph got you banned from Dlive, how were the Bad Guys or any of us involved again?

TerminalCancow

Niggers stink
kiwifarms.net
Do you really believe we de-platformed you Britbong? You said on twitter today some chick got you banned from twitch, that roblox guy got you banned from youtube, Ethan Ralph got you banned from Dlive, how were the Bad Guys or any of us involved again?
Don't forget keemstar.

1592888289409.png

The guy that britbong is head over heels for.