Don Lemon sued for alleged assault at Hamptons bar - More CNN Anchor Shenanigans + More #MeToo

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
The lawsuit details last summer's incident by alleging that after placing his hands down his own pants and "vigorously rubbing his genitalia," Lemon "intensely pushed his fingers against Plaintiff’s face under Plaintiff’s nose, forcing Plaintiff’s head to thrust backward." He allegedly further harassed the man, Dustin Hice, with aggressive sexual questions.
I believe it. Libtards have dirty penises because they don't follow the gospel of Dr. Peterson.

Maybe Lemonhead can borrow Bill O'Reilly's falafel.

Turns out the establishment in question is "Murf's Backstreet Tavern."
It looks like a more family man/local guy oriented sort of joint. If he was there, he was kinda in the wrong place to be doing that sorta shit.
Well it has "backsteet" in the name.

qu_rahn

kiwifarms.net
A lawsuit filed in Suffolk County, New York, claims that CNN host Don Lemon inflicted "emotional pain and suffering" on a man during a July 2018 incident.

The lawsuit details last summer's incident by alleging that after placing his hands down his own pants and "vigorously rubbing his genitalia," Lemon "intensely pushed his fingers against Plaintiff’s face under Plaintiff’s nose, forcing Plaintiff’s head to thrust backward." He allegedly further harassed the man, Dustin Hice, with aggressive sexual questions.
The clinton news network is in tatters

Unforgivable

Reactions: OmniousAttributer

Oh Long Johnson

Collecting your suffering when you die
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Turns out the establishment in question is "Murf's Backstreet Tavern."
It looks like a more family man/local guy oriented sort of joint. If he was there, he was kinda in the wrong place to be doing that sorta shit.
I was kind of hoping it happened at the Boardy Barn. Not sure anyone who's ever gone there in the past 20+ years has left without being sexually assaulted.

PantsFreeZone

Smartest monkey on the spinning space rock
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't get into a fight with Don Lemon. I'd be too afraid of getting his blood on me and developing full blown AIDS immediately.

Don Lemon's sister drowned (a black person that can't swim, I know) and somehow continues to be a better journalist.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino