Careercow Donald J Trump - 45th President of the USA, Epstein bro, serial liar, cheat and the Chris-Chan of Presidents

Does Donny have a chance in 2024?

• Absolutely, tremendously. Sleepy Joe is already losing and ballots are Chinese

Votes: 88 20.6%
  • I am trusting the plan with every fiber of my being. I hurt with how hard I trust the plan.

Votes: 45 10.5%
  • У меня аутизм, пожалуйста, смейся надо мной

Votes: 120 28.0%
  • Slow down CornPop, Joe's already got the oval office chair just right. He's staying.

Votes: 84 19.6%
  • JEB!

Votes: 233 54.4%

• Total voters

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Inb4, Civil War 2 happens. Face it? There won't be the next election. It's going to be red vs blue killing each other for the battle of new york and many states for power. If Hitler can come back after he lost the race first round. Who's to say Trump or other people like him wouldn't pull what Hitler did and takedown his enemies either by lawsuits or hitman. The real world isn't like the movies. And trust me? We haven't even hit the first four years under Biden yet. Do we just need that one war that can get our asses killed either by terrorists, China, Russia, or the virus killing us? Nothing can go back to its bottle. Frankly? Trump has nothing to reveal outside of his own website blog and at best us looking and laughing at him. But I feel Trump is laughing at us because we got nothing to do other than make poorly made memes on him. Oy Vey!
>The Real World isn’t like the movies
>Unironically believes there will be a Civil War 2 and no 2024 election

Pick one retard

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
Trump's new social media is the first social media that you don't interact with other users so it's pretty much not social and the lack of media (Images, videos and sound) pretty much transforms it on...a boring text blog?

Why not call it a blog? It's just a blog, a pretty ugly one in fact.
Is an echo chamber, pure and simple.

The fact that he doesn't invest in the infrastructure of a real social media (like it was Parler) and instead do the equivalent of blogspot.com should tell everyone he is butthurt and in the same level of mentality as a Tumblerina.

get_ur_gamon

Least racist Hoi4 player
kiwifarms.net
Inb4, Civil War 2 happens. Face it? There won't be the next election. It's going to be red vs blue killing each other for the battle of new york and many states for power. If Hitler can come back after he lost the race first round. Who's to say Trump or other people like him wouldn't pull what Hitler did and takedown his enemies either by lawsuits or hitman. The real world isn't like the movies. And trust me? We haven't even hit the first four years under Biden yet. Do we just need that one war that can get our asses killed either by terrorists, China, Russia, or the virus killing us? Nothing can go back to its bottle. Frankly? Trump has nothing to reveal outside of his own website blog and at best us looking and laughing at him. But I feel Trump is laughing at us because we got nothing to do other than make poorly made memes on him. Oy Vey!
I'm afraid the scholars of /pol/ are mistaken on this one. This will never happen.

Only keyboard warriors / NEETs really want a civil war. The first one was backed by huge southern companies/ plantations as well as mainstream politicians. The demand for a Confederacy was so great that people were willing to die for it. Don't listen to MSM. Normal Americans aren't willing to risk their lives for a political revolution. Barely half of all Americans care enough about politics to even vote; the rest don't give a fuck. Civil wars happen in economically fucked nations with hyper political populations. Americans aren't that far along considering most people see parties as lesser of 2 evils rather than a religious choice.

No major company wants war either. They are 100% dependent on national and international trade which will all go to shit in Civil War 2 Electric Boogaloo. Big buisness has a great time in America. Why would they ever back a movement which would cause huge economic disruption. Who will financially support the MAGA confederacy? The My Pillow guy? Trump can't considering the tax situation he's in. Where will they organise? Not Parler any more. Any site that gets set up will get taken down by big tech.

At worse we get some more mass shooting that the right call false flags and nothing changes. More censorship from big tech. CNN runs 24/7 coverage for a week. /pol/ gets excited again before forgetting about the whole thing and moving onto the next supposed leak from "Q".

Another Republican will get elected withing 8 years, undo most of what the dems do now and the cycle will continue. Don't hold your breath waiting for this.

Last edited:

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
I'm afraid the scholars of /pol/ are mistaken on this one. This will never happen.

Only keyboard warriors / NEETs really want a civil war. The first one was backed by huge southern companies/ plantations as well as mainstream politicians. The demand for a Confederacy was so great that people were willing to die for it. Don't listen to MSM. Normal Americans aren't willing to risk their lives for a political revolution. Barely half of all Americans care enough about politics to even vote; the rest don't give a fuck. Civil wars happen in economically fucked nations with hyper political populations. Americans aren't that far along considering most people see parties as lesser of 2 evils rather than a religious choice.

No major company wants war either. They are 100% dependent on national and international trade which will all go to shit in Civil War 2 Electric Boogaloo. Big buisness has a great time in America. Why would they ever back a movement which would cause huge economic disruption. Who will financially support the MAGA confederacy? The My Pillow guy? Trump can't considering the tax situation he's in. Where will they organise? Not Parler any more. Any site that gets set up will get taken down by big tech.

At worse we get some more mass shooting that the right call false flags and nothing changes. More censorship from big tech. CNN runs 24/7 coverage for a week. /pol/ gets excited again before forgetting about the whole thing and moving onto the next supposed leak form "Q".

Another Republican will get elected withing 8 years, undo most of what the dems do now and the cycle will continue. Don't hold your breath waiting for this.
Yeah people who are gunning for a civil war 2 seem to think the first was some pure guerilla grassroots shit and not funded and paid for by Southern elite.

Look at what happened to the 1/6 retards Trump and his friends couldn't throw them under the bus fast enough and on the Democrats side Nancy Pelosi pretty much put the Squad's balls in a vicegrip when they got too uppity.

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
Yeah people who are gunning for a civil war 2 seem to think the first was some pure guerilla grassroots shit and not funded and paid for by Southern elite.

Look at what happened to the 1/6 retards Trump and his friends couldn't throw them under the bus fast enough and on the Democrats side Nancy Pelosi pretty much put the Squad's balls in a vicegrip when they got too uppity.
I wonder why Letter agencies back up for Dems.

The CIA or the Secret Service have considerable resources and advantages and could have prevented the Capitol intrusion, but they didn't.

I feel, and rate me autistic if you want, that we are in a sort of spook war at the moment. With letter agencies backing, from the shadows, different agendas that involve more people than just Pelosi, Trump or Biden.

The media did a wonderful job indoctrinating people to not ask questions, taking the shift of attention towarda what letter agencies are doing.

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder why Letter agencies back up for Dems.

The CIA or the Secret Service have considerable resources and advantages and could have prevented the Capitol intrusion, but they didn't.

I feel, and rate me autistic if you want, that we are in a sort of spook war at the moment. With letter agencies backing, from the shadows, different agendas that involve more people than just Pelosi, Trump or Biden.

The media did a wonderful job indoctrinating people to not ask questions, taking the shift of attention towarda what letter agencies are doing.
I’m not going to rate you autistic, but I think you’re vastly overestimating the capacity and responsiveness of a bloated government organization. The reason the Capitol intrusion happened is because they fucked up. It didn’t make them look good, it made them look stupid and incompetent. This isn’t like the 1960s where the letter agencies were getting some of the best and brightest. They are barely competent at best. It took us ten years to catch bin Laden after 9/11 (and we’d been looking for him for a lot longer). Dog the Bounty Hunter could have found him in half the time and a tenth the cost.

Blah blah don’t attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity etc etc

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
nigga what did I just tell you a couple pages ago. If you can't handle the orange man being made fun of stay out of his lolcow thread. Stop being retarded.
Nah it's part of the plan.... Did I already repeat myself? Plus, this is a forum site making fun of people so of course, we all act like idiots talking about an orange man whose social media sites are banned. Time to close the thread in the year 2115.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Nah I never said that but many people from deep inside the government said that is the plan. Don't be shocked when your PC gets shutdown soon
If this is supposedly happening why are you wasting your time on an internet forum instead of preparing to leave this country or this evil planned takeover. No wait I forgot you're just a retarded doomer brainlet who believes in shit-tier conspiracies believing they are reality.

Nah it's part of the plan.... Did I already repeat myself? Plus, this is a forum site making fun of people so of course, we all act like idiots talking about an orange man whose social media sites are banned. Time to close the thread in the year 2115.
It's funny how you try to act self aware yet believe in retarded theories, why not go back to A&N or Deep Thoughts to discuss your retarded beliefs that will totally happen like Obama's 1000 years of Darkness or the permanent lockdowns

But back on topic but man Trump is on the hustle here with his grift

The Federal Election Commission in Washington, D.C., has totally dropped the phony case against me concerning payments to women relative to the 2016 Presidential Election. It was a case built on lies from Michael Cohen, a corrupt and convicted lawyer, a lawyer in fact who was so corrupt he was sentenced to three years in jail for lying to Congress and many other things having nothing to do with me. I thank the Commission for their decision, ending this chapter of Fake News. Between two sleazebag lawyers, Michael Avenatti and Michael Cohen, we were all able to witness law and justice in our Country at its lowest!

At 6:31 in the morning on November 4th, a dump of 149,772 votes came in to the State of Michigan. Biden received 96% of those votes and the State miraculously went to him. Has the Michigan State Senate started their review of the Fraudulent Presidential Election of 2020 yet, or are they about to start? If not, they should be run out of office. Likewise, at 3:42 in the morning, a dump of 143,379 votes came in to the state of Wisconsin, also miraculously, given to Biden. Where did these “votes” come from? Both were State Election changing events, and that is on top of the other corruption without even including the fact that neither state got Legislative approval, which is required under the United States Constitution.

And he's shilling a book
Josh Hawley, our fantastic Senator from the beautiful and great State of Missouri, has a fantastic new book, just out this week, about the terrible Big Tech companies and their attempt to ruin our Country. It’s called The Tyranny of Big Tech—it has my Full and Complete Endorsement. Buy it now!

durdledoor

kiwifarms.net
If this is supposedly happening why are you wasting your time on an internet forum instead of preparing to leave this country or this evil planned takeover. No wait I forgot you're just a retarded doomer brainlet who believes in shit-tier conspiracies believing they are reality.

It's funny how you try to act self aware yet believe in retarded theories, why not go back to A&N or Deep Thoughts to discuss your retarded beliefs that will totally happen like Obama's 1000 years of Darkness or the permanent lockdowns

But back on topic but man Trump is on the hustle here with his grift

And he's shilling a book

Announcement from Trump spokesperson some weeks ago was that his orangeness was launching his own media platform
Reality. It appears he started his own blog, no comments allowed, then tries to circumvent a twitter ban only to get the new account suspended

Save America from what indeed?
Wasn't king trump supposed to be rightly sworn in about March this year according to the conspiracy theorists ?

Trump is a seriously delusional male who has been insulated from life's slings and arrows by Fred Trumps money which Donald largely pissed away with a series of failures, bailed out just in time by The Apprentice money and laundered Russian roubles .He couldn't give a toss about Joe average and tries to avoid paying his bills until they sue him in a class action so he hires lawyers which he then doesn't pay them either
That a sizeable number of Americans fall for this shit is what keeps him as the old pretender of the GOP, watching fox and friends in between fuming about his enemies and trying to find the box Melania came in along with the receipts