Careercow Donald J Trump - 45th President of the USA, Epstein bro, serial liar, cheat and the Chris-Chan of Presidents

Does Donny have a chance in 2024?

• Absolutely, tremendously. Sleepy Joe is already losing and ballots are Chinese

Votes: 26 16.7%
  • I am trusting the plan with every fiber of my being. I hurt with how hard I trust the plan.

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • У меня аутизм, пожалуйста, смейся надо мной

Votes: 43 27.6%
  • Slow down CornPop, Joe's already got the oval office chair just right. He's staying.

Votes: 29 18.6%
  • JEB!

Votes: 85 54.5%

• Total voters

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That’s what all political slogans are like to be honest.
”I’m with Her” -Hilary
“Believe in America” -Romney
”Change we Need” -Obama
“We Can do Better” -Kennedy
I’m half convinced these sorts of slogans are all generated by a computer.
You’re almost right, they’re generated by focus testers, the human equivalent to a computer.

The only political slogan I’ve ever liked is “Feel the Bern”, mainly because of how it sounds like an STD advertisement. I have to imagine that one was NOT focus tested.

Edit: “We can do better” actually isn’t bad either, at least it’s sending a message. “Your ideas suck, mine are better.” The other three you listed are absolute shit, though.

Last edited:

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
1620763230088.png

MarineTrainedTard

You got the COVID! Coronavirus, big time!
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is he even talking about? They tried this play before, couldn't prove it, (because it didn't happen) and were told to fuck off by the courts.

I wonder what time of day he posted this. Sundown, perhaps?

Edit: found it. https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-antrim-county-election-ballots-1590411?amp

Just more copium for the former POTUS
But you see, acting like a sore loser is super based and redpilled especially when it’s obvious he’s so great they had to ramp up fraud for him.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Oy vey

When I was in office we were known as the Peace Presidency, because Israel’s adversaries knew that the United States stood strongly with Israel and there would be swift retribution if Israel was attacked. Under Biden, the world is getting more violent and more unstable because Biden’s weakness and lack of support for Israel is leading to new attacks on our allies. America must always stand with Israel and make clear that the Palestinians must end the violence, terror, and rocket attacks, and make clear that the U.S. will always strongly support Israel’s right to defend itself. Unbelievably, Democrats also continue to stand by crazed anti-American Rep. Ilhan Omar, and others, who savagely attack Israel while they are under terrorist assault.

Yet he never did this when he was in office where he believed some voter fraud happened in the Republican primaries
The Government of the United Kingdom is proposing that anyone who wants to vote in a British election should show photo ID to eliminate any corruption and fraud and “ensure the integrity of elections." This is exactly what we should do in the United States, unlike the Democrats who want to abolish Voter ID laws with passing their horrible HR 1 Bill. All States should pass Voter ID laws along with many other fair and comprehensive election reforms, like eliminating mass mail-in voting and ballot harvesting, so we never again have an election rigged and stolen from us. The people are demanding real reform!

soulgains

kiwifarms.net
Lol, Civil War 2. I hate to break it to you, but Americans are too fat, lazy, and retarded to give their life for anything. A Civil War requires people so upset about the actions of their country that they’d give their life to fight against it. Good luck getting pampered Americans to even log off their computer let alone fight with real weapons.
Hey, if people are retarded enough to drive to Portland and battle it out in the streets over Facebook politics then anything is possible.

durdledoor

kiwifarms.net
God, that's still goin on? Qtards are still giving him money? You can practically read the bullshit.
Trumps claim that the election was rigged has been a huge fundraiser for him. His war chest is now estimated to be several hundred million and rising.

His latest idea is that all those voting should do so with a ballot prefilled with a Trump tick. Anyone complaining should be immediately removed from the voter register for life and preferably executed

Matt Gaetz should promote the youth vote, Rudy in charge of election integrity along with Putin. and there should be North Korean style billboards all over the 50 states announcing the constitution has changed, and el presidente is in his office for life and beyond and that Mt Rushmore to be re shaped as Mt Orange with four busts of Donald, which the public can access via an anal opening assuming they can get past Lindsey Graham etc

Umaibae

president furby
kiwifarms.net
QTards are the best paypigs Trump could ask for. I wonder how much our resident QTards and Trump simps gave to him

I wanna know the percentage of Trump donations that came from SSI / SSDI recipients.

Poor liberals / welfare liberals did not and do not donate to Biden. But you know the trailer Trumptards were digging into their tugboats because some illiterate Facebook meme convinced them the Satanic lizard people uprising was coming, or some shut.

I wanna know the percentage of Trump donations that came from SSI / SSDI recipients.

Poor liberals / welfare liberals did not and do not donate to Biden. But you know the trailer Trumptards were digging into their tugboats because some illiterate Facebook meme convinced them the Satanic lizard people uprising was coming, or some shut.
Lefties also do not donate to ActBlue as they only support Biden very reluctanly.

FencePost

kiwifarms.net
Maybe I just don't have all the information about the most recent gas crisis but having a newly minted multinational organization hold a major energy source at ransom to the entire world doesn't quite compare to a pipeline monitoring system needing a full reboot because the company that runs it is too much of a pack of boomers to understand the general need for cyber security more advanced than a long password and no one in charge, on multiple governmental levels, for the past however many years/decades could've been bothered to tell them to quit fucking around.
You can replace Liz Cheney with Hillary Clinton and it'd still work. Get new material, Don.

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jimmy Carter hate really pisses me off. He might have been a bad president (and even that is debatable as to how much was directly his fault), but I feel like the last 40 years of his life has utterly redeemed him and then some. These people that shit on Carter aren’t 1/10 of the man that he is.

John Merston

the return and dislike
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I just don't have all the information about the most recent gas crisis but having a newly minted multinational organization hold a major energy source at ransom to the entire world doesn't quite compare to a pipeline monitoring system needing a full reboot because the company that runs it is too much of a pack of boomers to understand the general need for cyber security more advanced than a long password and no one in charge, on multiple governmental levels, for the past however many years/decades could've been bothered to tell them to quit fucking around
That was the 1973 crisis, which happened under Nixon. The 1979 crisis was all Iran IIRC.