Careercow Donald J Trump - 45th President of the USA, Epstein bro, serial liar, cheat and the Chris-Chan of Presidents

Does Donny have a chance in 2024?

• Absolutely, tremendously. Sleepy Joe is already losing and ballots are Chinese

Votes: 88 20.6%
  • I am trusting the plan with every fiber of my being. I hurt with how hard I trust the plan.

Votes: 45 10.5%
  • У меня аутизм, пожалуйста, смейся надо мной

Votes: 120 28.0%
  • Slow down CornPop, Joe's already got the oval office chair just right. He's staying.

Votes: 84 19.6%
  • JEB!

Votes: 233 54.4%

• Total voters

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jimmy Carter hate really pisses me off. He might have been a bad president (and even that is debatable as to how much was directly his fault), but I feel like the last 40 years of his life has utterly redeemed him and then some. These people that shit on Carter aren’t 1/10 of the man that he is.
Same! I mentioned to my Trumper grandmother that Carter was probably the last genuinely good man we had as a president and she scoffed. When I asked her to elaborate, she didn't really have an argument. Just that Trump was somehow a better man.

Same! I mentioned to my Trumper grandmother that Carter was probably the last genuinely good man we had as a president and she scoffed. When I asked her to elaborate, she didn't really have an argument. Just that Trump was somehow a better man.
I wish the Iranian Revolution never happened so Carter could pass liberal reforms and no Reaganomics. And he also ensured Democrats to still have a Southern base so Southern Strategy failed as a whole and the GOP will never take the House.

John Merston

the return and dislike
kiwifarms.net
I wish the Iranian Revolution never happened so Carter could pass liberal reforms and no Reaganomics. And he also ensured Democrats to still have a Southern base so Southern Strategy failed as a whole and the GOP will never take the House.
The Iranian Revolution may have contributed to Carter's downfall, but to say it was the sole contributing factor is overly simplifying it. Also, the Southern Strategy began long before Carter.

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Iranian Revolution may have contributed to Carter's downfall, but to say it was the sole contributing factor is overly simplifying it. Also, the Southern Strategy began long before Carter.
Yeah, the Southern Strategy is most often attributed to LBJ, when he basically gave up the South to pass civil rights legislation.

Regarding Carter, just one more point I wanted to make. Remember when he put his podunk peanut farm that was worth barely anything into a blind trust when he became president just to absolutely even avoid the appearance of conflict of interest? Yeah, good times.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
He’s given us a long, rambling, incoherent blog post. He’s going full on Grandpa Simpson here.
B4CF1088-B7F8-4E3A-8E73-1E0250ADA1C6.pngC1B2A6DF-CEBB-420A-BC40-D050F24BEE57.png281BDE8C-1C06-4BF3-A574-09F98277E867.png473E8EC0-817A-484A-B00B-203AE2425A19.png2E8BD294-FDEC-4DE1-A344-D5D8B66C11E1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
He’s given us a long, rambling, incoherent blog post. He’s going full on Grandpa Simpson here.
Why the fuck is he pretending to care about New York when he literally left the state to move to Florida

If you can run for a prosecutor’s office pledging to take out your enemies, and be elected to that job by partisan voters who wish to enact political retribution, then we are no longer a free constitutional democracy.
Didn't he get fucking elected because so many people believed he would hold corrupt politicians accountable to make them pay the consequences (including fucking Hillary) for their corruption?! How is that any different from her supposed reason for winning her election?

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
Didn't he get fucking elected because so many people believed he would hold corrupt politicians accountable to make them pay the consequences (including fucking Hillary) for their corruption?! How is that any different from her supposed reason for winning her election?

It’s different because it’s happening to him. That’s kinda how it works for a narcissist like Trump.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Jimmy Carter hate really pisses me off. He might have been a bad president (and even that is debatable as to how much was directly his fault), but I feel like the last 40 years of his life has utterly redeemed him and then some. These people that shit on Carter aren’t 1/10 of the man that he is.
It’s just the same rehashed and retarded 40year talking points that were used in Reagan’s 1980 election. Imagine being so totally bereft of ideas that you have to resort to 40 year old election campaign talking points.

Carter was the first to start rolling out market-based reforms before Reagan and the Iranian revolution was a culmination of things going back to the coup in the 1950s. The 1970s were a shit decade in general and if people handwave away every fuckup Trump did, then there were even more credible arguments to handwave away anything Carter did. Hell, most of these retards likely have no idea why they’re supposed to hate Carter besides El Rushbo bitching about him for 30+ years.

If a Trumptard really is that mad about Iran, ask them why the Republicans brokered a deal with them in October 1980 to influence the elections and years later, sold weapons to Iran during the Iran-Iraq War. Never heard Sean Hannity talk about that, eh?