Careercow Donald J Trump - 45th President of the USA, Epstein bro, serial liar, cheat and the Chris-Chan of Presidents

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

Does Donny have a chance in 2024?

• Absolutely, tremendously. Sleepy Joe is already losing and ballots are Chinese

Votes: 93 20.8%
  • I am trusting the plan with every fiber of my being. I hurt with how hard I trust the plan.

Votes: 46 10.3%
  • У меня аутизм, пожалуйста, смейся надо мной

Votes: 125 27.9%
  • Slow down CornPop, Joe's already got the oval office chair just right. He's staying.

Votes: 88 19.6%
  • JEB!

Votes: 240 53.6%

• Total voters

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
1621981385864.jpeg

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
This isn’t as good as it looks:

1. You would likely get higher numbers if you swapped in Democrats and Hillary Clinton in 2017. I’m sure that poll has been done but I can’t be assed to look online due to me mobilefagging right now.
2. Only half think the election had issues. Not quite the rallying call that Trumpists think. I suspect these numbers will drop off even further as Republicans move on, which means Trump will likely be an impediment to Republican races, likely as early as next year.
3. Who gives a shit? What makes these numbers look anything like a high quantity of sore losers (refer to #1) who will likely just get over it as the summer approaches and people have other shit to do (refer to #2)?

As it stands it looks like the sourest of grapes from the most chapped asses of 2020’s losers. Trump bragging about this is pretty dumb.

FuckingDogs4Living

kiwifarms.net
Same! I mentioned to my Trumper grandmother that Carter was probably the last genuinely good man we had as a president and she scoffed. When I asked her to elaborate, she didn't really have an argument. Just that Trump was somehow a better man.
I wouldn’t really say the last good man, tbh. Clinton was quite charming and overall reminds me of Kennedy in his playboy mannerisms. Dubya had this lovable goof atmosphere around him, even if he did start a war in the Middle East. Obama I personally do not like at all, for how much he cost Europe by his involvement in Syria/Libya, but Biden really reminds me of my grandfather, so I can’t dislike him even if I wanted to.

Trump is just a funny, retarded conman, who stumbled into victory all due to Democractic candidate being Hillary, then proceeded to ruin his chances for re-election time and time again. The guy really should have been a comedian, business and politics aren’t his forte.

Trump bragging about this is pretty dumb.
That’s what I thought! It would make sense if it were 53% of American population, but if only about half of the people that actively support you and dislike your opponent think you won, then you’re in trouble, bozo

The Last Stand

What is this fool saying?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who even CARES about polls?

Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 1.16.15 AM.png

The poll surveyed 2,007 Americans, including 909 Democrats and 754 Republicans, in an online sampling from May 17-19. The poll has a credibility interval of plus or minus 4 percentage points. Ipsos relied on its own online panel for responses, while soliciting responses in online ads through a process known as "river" sampling. Such methods are not as rigorous as traditional polling methods.
According to the poll, 32% of Americans agree with the statement that the U.S. Capitol riot Jan. 6 "was led by violent left-wing protestors trying to make Trump look bad," including 55% of Republicans, 24% of independents and 16% of Democrats.

Yeah, you missed that ONE little detail, Donald.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2202716

I can't wait for his 2024 campaign (if he does it) where he keeps bitching about how the 2020 election was stolen from him. That sure will inspire voters to have faith in the election system or think he is tough when he can't even do anything about supposed voter fraud.

The Last Stand

What is this fool saying?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't wait for his 2024 campaign (if he does it) where he keeps bitching about how the 2020 election was stolen from him. That sure will inspire voters to have faith in the election system or think he is tough when he can't even do anything about supposed voter fraud.
Voter fraud is the new Russiagate. He won't SHUT UP about it.

"I always knew America was smart!"

1622006910777.png

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
Voter fraud is the new Russiagate. He won't SHUT UP about it.

"I always knew America was smart!"

View attachment 2202734
Russiagate at least had something to look into (namely Sessions interactions with the one Russian spy, and the Trump campaign at least attempting to get in contact with the Russian intelligence agencies for political dirt) that was plausible. This is just lunacy.

DrLittleDo

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2202716

Out of 100 people 30% people got white hair.. out of 30% white hair people 50% are men... out of white haired men 20% are 70 years old... out of 70 years+ white haired man 33% are me... and 100% of 70 years+ white haired man who are me thinks i won...

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
Out of 100 people 30% people got white hair.. out of 30% white hair people 50% are men... out of white haired men 20% are 70 years old... out of 70 years+ white haired man 33% are me... and 100% of 70 years+ white haired man who are me thinks i won...

Yep. Polls are like terrorists: beat them long enough and they’ll say whatever you want

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Trump shut down his blog so time to post his last few posts

Ronald Reagan would not be happy to see that the Reagan Library is run by the head of the Washington Post, Fred Ryan. How the hell did that happen? No wonder they consistently have RINO speakers like Karl Rove and Paul Ryan. They do nothing for our forward-surging Republican Party!

RINO Paul Ryan, who became a lame duck Speaker of the House, lost all vote-getting capability with the people he represented in Wisconsin, and was the single biggest factor, other than Romney himself, for the monumental Romney/Ryan loss in the Presidential race of 2012 (I got more votes by far, 75M, than any sitting president in history!), and he is now speaking to other Republicans telling them how to win elections. Interestingly, I was in the Great State of Wisconsin when they booed him off the podium—I literally had to come to his rescue.

Ryan should instead be telling them how to stop the cheating of elections and that we would have won if Republican leadership fought the way the Democrats did.

It was the day that Ryan went on the board of Fox (Fox will never be the same!) that Fox totally lost its way and became a much different place, with millions of its greatest supporters fleeing for good. Paul Ryan has been a curse to the Republican Party. He has no clue as to what needs to be done for our Country, was a weak and ineffective leader, and spends all of his time fighting Republicans as opposed to Democrats who are destroying our Country.

As a Republican, having Paul Ryan on your side almost guarantees a loss, for both you, the Party, and America itself!

Why are the Radical Left Democrats in Georgia fighting so hard that there not be a Forensic Audit of 150,000 absentee ballots in Fulton County? There can be only one reason, and that is because they know the vote was corrupt and the audit will show it. Republicans must fight hard and win!

"BREAKING: Alarm Went Off at Secure Building in Fulton County Georgia Where Ballots Are Kept – Building Found Wide Open”

Great work is being done in Georgia revealing the Election Fraud of the 2020 Presidential Election. But, we must not allow ANYONE to compromise these ballots by leaving the building unsecured, which was done late Friday. Republicans and Patriots must protect this site and the Absentee Ballots. The Left talks about election security but they do not practice what they preach because they are afraid of what might be found. Fulton County Leadership—do the right thing and protect these ballots. Our Country is at stake!

Wow! I hear they have thousands and thousands of boats parading in Jupiter, despite the fact that they tried to cancel us. Everyone is having an incredible time. On this day, we especially appreciate everyone who served and fought for our great Country. I love you all!

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
Well looks like things will be getting fun this month

View attachment 2223969
I hope the 13yo son of whichever one these chumps they got to mock up the poster for them was rewarded handsomely in Robux for his 15 minutes of trouble in Photoshop, because I know they didn't pay a professional to create something this embarrassing.

It looks like an open mic night for sex offenders; past, present and future.