Careercow Donald J Trump - 45th President of the USA, Epstein bro, serial liar, cheat and the Chris-Chan of Presidents

Does Donny have a chance in 2024?

• Absolutely, tremendously. Sleepy Joe is already losing and ballots are Chinese

Votes: 88 20.6%
  • I am trusting the plan with every fiber of my being. I hurt with how hard I trust the plan.

Votes: 45 10.5%
  • У меня аутизм, пожалуйста, смейся надо мной

Votes: 120 28.0%
  • Slow down CornPop, Joe's already got the oval office chair just right. He's staying.

Votes: 84 19.6%
  • JEB!

Votes: 233 54.4%

• Total voters

Red Sparrow

kiwifarms.net
Well looks like things will be getting fun this month

View attachment 2223969
Oh I can't wait for this. Like wow, why not just call it a MAGA rally for 2024?
Mike Lindell looks like some corrupt government official in the Resident Evil series.
Ironic how that is isn't it? And he's someone who believes the COVID vaccines are the mark of the beast.

Why are all of these people Bible and 1984 speedreaders?!

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Oh I can't wait for this. Like wow, why not just call it a MAGA rally for 2024?

Ironic how that is isn't it? And he's someone who believes the COVID vaccines are the mark of the beast.

Because they are Politispergs and like every politisperg they say whatever they can to sound intellectual despite how little sense it makes.

Red Sparrow

kiwifarms.net
Because they are Politispergs and like every politisperg they say whatever they can to sound intellectual despite how little sense it makes.
I'm not even sure left-leaning politispergs are as bad as these guys. Though I'm still of the belief that they're one in the same.

Honestly, I've found things much more enjoyable, now that I don't care about the U.S.

It's the most overrated country in the world, imo.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net

I wouldn't be surprised if Lindell's coke problem gave him permanent brain impairment in parts of the mind that control stuff like object permanence and things like that. It would help explain why Trump taking his vaccine shot secretly works on Lindell at least.

"Thousands" are missing so unless someone can find a picture that crops out the other about 1890+ boats, it was several boats rallying in fact but Trump can't count which is why you see the he won flags. At least they finally have sprung for new 2024 flags, which since Trump has already won two terms, he will obviously be constitutionally barred from serving yet another third term should he find a way to win that election for office.

DrLittleDo

kiwifarms.net
image.jpg

Democrats dont even know if they should fight this guy or feel sorry for him... thats some next level 4d chess mind manipulation from king of diapers himself.

Piga Dgrifm

Assigned Hitler At Birth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
image.jpg

Democrats dont even know if they should fight this guy or feel sorry for him... thats some next level 4d chess mind manipulation from king of diapers himself.
Grandpa put his pants on backwards, peed himself, and doesn't know who the current president is. It may be time to discuss putting him in an assisted living home.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Because it makes them look smart when they really aren't. After all, we all know Biblespergs on the Evangelist side, love to sherry pick the parts they like and agree with while ignoring (usually deliberately) the parts they don't like/agree with. That's why we get so many people claiming the Jesus will return on this or that date even though in multiple passages it states that it's unpredictable and that only God himself knows (though if you ask them, they'll clearly try to tell you "Those are wrong, and here's why!").

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Because it makes them look smart when they really aren't. After all, we all know Biblespergs on the Evangelist side, love to sherry pick the parts they like and agree with while ignoring (usually deliberately) the parts they don't like/agree with. That's why we get so many people claiming the Jesus will return on this or that date even though in multiple passages it states that it's unpredictable and that only God himself knows (though if you ask them, they'll clearly try to tell you "Those are wrong, and here's why!").
Yeah it's pretty much these people always want to look smart especially when they try to compare things to historical events and bring up things like the Roman Empire. They also bring up these quotes like "First they came" and "do not forget these people want you broke and dead..." to help this perceived intelligence while fueling their victim complex.

The High Prophet of Truth

Guiding all to the Great Journey.
kiwifarms.net
image.jpg

Grandpa put his pants on backwards, peed himself, and doesn't know who the current president is. It may be time to discuss putting him in an assisted living home.
All Hail Eternal President G U N T
1623064040695.png