Careercow Donald J Trump - 45th President of the USA, Epstein bro, serial liar, cheat and the Chris-Chan of Presidents

Does Donny have a chance in 2024?

• Absolutely, tremendously. Sleepy Joe is already losing and ballots are Chinese

Votes: 123 21.3%
  • I am trusting the plan with every fiber of my being. I hurt with how hard I trust the plan.

Votes: 53 9.2%
  • У меня аутизм, пожалуйста, смейся надо мной

Votes: 161 27.9%
  • Slow down CornPop, Joe's already got the oval office chair just right. He's staying.

Votes: 108 18.7%
  • JEB!

Votes: 300 51.9%

• Total voters

JamesFargo

saying "Oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
Trump isn’t a fan of Bitcoin
Let me guess: you should buy gold!

I don't know much about Trump's portfolio. I only know his rhetoric, and he never strays far from his Reform Party roots. They're still butthurt about Nixon going off the gold standard. Nothing liquid; precious metals; land deals. As aside, this is where he diverges from most boomers.

Lou’s Biggest Fan

All Hail Blippy, the Fat-Shaming Geiger Counter
kiwifarms.net
Let me guess: you should buy gold!

I don't know much about Trump's portfolio. I only know his rhetoric, and he never strays far from his Reform Party roots. They're still butthurt about Nixon going off the gold standard. Nothing liquid; precious metals; land deals. As aside, this is where he diverges from most boomers.

It’s more “The dollar is the best thing ever go team America Bitcoin is just a wannabe trying to take down the dollar and I love the dollar so Bitcoin is bad” with a sprinkle of “new world order America needs to take over everything and make its currency the currency of the entire world because the dollar is awesome” thrown in to the mix.

John Merston

the return and dislike
kiwifarms.net
1623387283710-png.2251972

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
This entire post reads like an AI wrote it, all I see is buzzwords and non-coherent rambling about Russia, Putin, Russia, Obama, Hillary, Biden, Russia.
Welcome to Maximum BOOMIN. IRL Putin probably just metaphorically sucked his dick like Zuckerberg did, Kushner did, etc. He can't possibly imagine that all those people that say good things about him might be trying to manipulate or lie to him.

Also I'm a bit confused by the phrasing on his blogpost. Is he saying that Comey and McCabe were actually homo for each other?