Careercow Donald J Trump - 45th President of the USA, Epstein bro, serial liar, cheat and the Chris-Chan of Presidents

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Does Donny have a chance in 2024?

• Absolutely, tremendously. Sleepy Joe is already losing and ballots are Chinese

Votes: 97 20.9%
  • I am trusting the plan with every fiber of my being. I hurt with how hard I trust the plan.

Votes: 50 10.8%
  • У меня аутизм, пожалуйста, смейся надо мной

Votes: 131 28.2%
  • Slow down CornPop, Joe's already got the oval office chair just right. He's staying.

Votes: 92 19.8%
  • JEB!

Votes: 244 52.5%

• Total voters

Cask of Amontillado

Lamar Davis
kiwifarms.net
1623719244937.png

The anti-Trump is putting out another book. "If I were you, I wouldn't buy Donald Trump Jr's book. I'd buy this." DJT Jr's "Liberal Privilege" is shit. "Too Much and Never Enough" is better.
(ARCHIVE)

Attachments

• 1623718849336.png
    1623718849336.png
    243 KB · Views: 19

JamesFargo

saying "Oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
He is ours in a way the Queen is not England's, because the Queen was made by history. Trump made himself up, like Frankenstein's monster, from each and every one of us.

Americans need Trump because we are just like him. Everyone cheats on taxes. Everyone eats processed food because it's easier than cooking. Everyone shows their ass on Twitter because it makes us feel noticed. Everyone is quick to sue because we want to get rich quick. Everyone is a bully because apologizing makes us look weak.

The average conservative voter is something like twenty years over the median age. Their brains are literally breaking down. So that's one more commonality.

Last edited:

FuckingDogs4Living

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2262405

The anti-Trump is putting out another book. "If I were you, I wouldn't buy Donald Trump Jr's book. I'd buy this." DJT Jr's "Liberal Privilege" is shit. "Too Much and Never Enough" is better.
(ARCHIVE)
She’s such a disgusting opportunist whore, I have to side with Trump.

Claims to be slighted by Donnie, still visited and spent time with him up to 2018-2019.

Recorded her own aunt who was shit-talking Donnie in confidence, without her consent, then leaked it to the media.

Talks shit about her grandparents at every opportunity, even though they provided for her entire life.

Uses her brother’s crippled and retarded son as a tool to showcase how shitty of a person Donnie is, as if it needs to be proven.

Mary Trump is worse than Donnie, at so many levels. At least he holds family somewhat sacred. Plus she’s a gross lesbo.

JamesFargo

saying "Oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone believe Trump could make a successful social media platform
The character of the man does not change. He'll over-promise and under-deliver.

Chomsky is haram, but he made a pretty good point: there is no dictator-in-waiting because America is full of crooks. They wouldn't know what to do with power if they had it.

Thomas Highway

My job is to keep you men alive, now let's move on
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The character of the man does not change. He'll over-promise and under-deliver.

Chomsky is haram, but he made a pretty good point: there is no dictator-in-waiting because America is full of crooks. They wouldn't know what to do with power if they had it.

The American system of government does not allow for dictators.

Chomsky is, as always, irrelevant.